Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Paul-b Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paul-b Interview Invite (2474 Views)

When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!! / IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please, who else got this? Next week is the scheduled date. Thanks to MsSteph and MarvellousGod for d advert. Who knows some vital info abt this firm, pls?
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lero15: Please, who else got this? Next week is the scheduled date. Thanks to MsSteph and MarvellousGod for d advert. Who knows some vital info abt this firm, pls?

Please I will get back to u tomorrow am kinda sleepy. Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Good morning. Sorry am late

Check this site and let me know if it is helpful

Paul-B Nig.Plc (Home)

http://www.paulb-nigeriaplc.com/manage_content/display_content.php?id=1

But I think its either a construction firm or NGO
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2014
MsSteph: Good morning. Sorry am late

Check this site and let me know if it is helpful

Paul-B Nig.Plc (Home)

http://www.paulb-nigeriaplc.com/manage_content/display_content.php?id=1

But I think its either a construction firm or NGO
thank you. I appreciate.
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Lero15: thank you. I appreciate.

Anytime

1 Like

Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by UnknownT: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lero15: Please, who else got this? Next week is the scheduled date. Thanks to MsSteph and MarvellousGod for d advert. Who knows some vital info abt this firm, pls?
PaulB is an indigenous Civil Engineering company. I got the invite for an interview today at Abuja even got a call from one number asking if I will be available for it. But I am in PH, running my Msc programme, so there was no how I could have combined the two so I told the man that I can't make it
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
UnknownT: PaulB is an indigenous Civil Engineering company. I got the invite for an interview today at Abuja even got a call from one number asking if I will be available for it. But I am in PH, running my Msc programme, so there was no how I could have combined the two so I told the man that I can't make it
Thanks, bro. I got mine scheduled for Lagos.
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by UnknownT: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lero15: Thanks, bro. I got mine scheduled for Lagos.
U rescheduled urs to Lagos or originally it was
Lagos
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
UnknownT: U rescheduled urs to Lagos or originally it was
Lagos
I never rescheduled. Guess cos of d address on my CV. Do u know much abt they firm asides d civil eng u mentioned?
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by UnknownT: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lero15: I never rescheduled. Guess cos of d address on my CV. Do u know much abt they firm asides d civil eng u mentioned?
They are contractors. I know they do structures. Dont know of roads. The one i applied for was vacancy for civil engineers and surveyors and d location was abuja. Is it d same with d one u applied?
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
UnknownT: They are contractors. I know they do structures. Dont know of roads. The one i applied for was vacancy for civil engineers and surveyors and d location was abuja. Is it d same with d one u applied?
yes.
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by UnknownT: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lero15: yes.
Bro! Did you later attend d paulB interview?
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
UnknownT: Bro! Did you later attend d paulB interview?
Yes, I did. Was intervewed by the CEO himself. It was more like an interactive chat. Thanks.
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Olamayk(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Boss, how was the interview with the CEO and how is the company like cos I just got a message from them for an interview
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Olamayk:
Boss, how was the interview with the CEO and how is the company like cos I just got a message from them for an interview

Hi. The interview was good. More of chat and personal attributes questions.

It's a good company.

Where is the venue?
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Olamayk(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lagos....I just want to know the standard of the company, their pay and working condition
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Lero15(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Olamayk:
Lagos....I just want to know the standard of the company, their pay and working condition

Their pay is OK for entry level.dunno much about it.
Re: Paul-b Interview Invite by Olamayk(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Vacancies / Ihc(integrated Health Care Ltd) Calling / We Are Recruiting Health Workers Across Nigeria. Induction coming up in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.