Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Resurrection And Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Resurrection And Life (465 Views)

14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Evidence Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Resurrection And Life by rccgamg: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAKJiv3ybbc

Exodus 3:12-13
"12 And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain."
"13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?"

John 11:1
"1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha."

One of the reasons why God is the almighty is because he said: I kill, I make alive.
Another way you can translate that is that 'He is the resurrection and life'.
-Lazarus was sick
-When Jesus tarried and got There, Lazarus was Dead.

Up until that time, they knew Jesus was powerful but they thought the power of Jesus stops only at healing. - That's the mistake most Christians make.

The bible says that he that has started a good work in you shall surely complete it.
So, if God has started a good work in your life, though it might not really look progressive, he shall surely bring it to perfect completion.

John 11:17-18
"17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already."
"18 Now Bethany was nigh unto Jerusalem, about fifteen furlongs off:"

Another dimension of the Might of God is "Time and Seasons".
The Bible says: He changeth the times and season.

John 11:20-21
"20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house."
"21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died."

God is also the almighty when "All Hopes are lost", because he is able to still correct them.
God is powerful on earth, In the Heavens, the sea.

John 11:25
"25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

"HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE".
It means if you believe God, every lost hope will come alive into reality.

John 11:26
"26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

Romans 4:17
"17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were."

Prayer: What are those things that are not yet in your life? Begin to call them to life.

(1) (Reply)

Should Joseph Have Married The Daughter Of A Pagan Priest? / Who Is Really Wise With What They Believe / Is It Possible To 'forgive And Forget' As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.