Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. (13401 Views)

Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium / Nigeria Can Still Qualify For The Quater-final Stage Of The Worldcup 2014 Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by ujoinme: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Seats installation has began

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by DickDastardly(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Man of the Year!
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by mainheart(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2014
the best and most beautiful stadium in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by imea66gmailco: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Are the seats collapsible as was promised
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by Krasid(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Beautiful stadium.Hope it will be maintained.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by mummyson26(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2014
extraordinary....
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by Herrmes: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2014
I forgot to check this place out while I was at home, 30,000 or so seat capacity isn't bad, I'll definitely visit during Christmas
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by ujoinme: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by ujoinme: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
you cant help but agree that the interior of the stadium/ seatings looks exactly if not better than the attached 3 D render of the stadium released by JB 2years ago. Its rare to see this compliance to design in Nigerian construction i hope this trend will be sustained in the country, as this is the only way of achieving world class infrastructures. kudos to JB and Akwa Ibom State Government.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by ujoinme: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
I would have personally preferred the seats to have sections of different colors or the same colors allover, rather than the mix.
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
So beautiful
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by ujoinme: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
gov. of gombe state being shown around the stadium under construction during his visit to Akwa Ibom pics by john ekpo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by rozayx5(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Classic
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by robosky02(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
showw........................
see stadium.
abeg let the eagle relocate here sharp sharp
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by jotey(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
tank God say dem show us the inside o -; grin
Re: Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. by ujoinme: 3:19am On Jul 21, 2014
watch how the stadium is already changing the landscape of Uyo video by Abaz udoh

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBQUHd7TEM#t=12[/img]

(1) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Elite Referees To Earn N25 Million / Nigeria's Golden Eaglets Qualify For U17 AFCON After Victory Over Burkina Faso / I Want To Buy A Standard Table Tennis Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.