Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn (25100 Views)

Nigeria Beats England To West Ham Defender / Nigeria Beats Niger 10-1 (Under-17) / If Nigeria Beats Argentina I Will: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by bbello28(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Fit2Rule: He who fights and run away lives to fight another day. Part 2 of the saga after the int'l tournaments.
grin true talk grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by harrysterol(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2014
But hope say dem no go reverse the one dem say mke NFF generate their funds, cos dt 1 go still hold o
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by dwyseone(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2014
It is a known fact that Fifa is corrupt they are only looking for accomplice in NFF, we will never be able to fight corruption in our sport especially in Football if all they do is to bring useless govt. intervention rule. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:
I will not excuse you. You are Okija juju. The same bad mouth and sense of humour so don't bother denying it. grin
Funny enough Ishi, the first time I also saw his post I was definitely sure he had to be Okija Juju. I started having second thoughts when I saw the quote below......... I have never known Okija or MadCow1 to be a tribal bigot. Maybe I'm just mistaken but I do agree with you the 3 monikers share a similar writing style. I would be mightily disappointed if Blokus turns out to be same person as Okija.
Blockus: OP,

I find this thread offensive to ndi Igbos. angry

We dont have any relationship whatsoever with the Yorubas. angry

They have proven to be untrust worthy since the beginning of time. They are two faced, back-stabbing and maliciously wicked and have demonstrated it time and time again. Lets not forget that the genocidal aspect of the civil war where food and medical supply were cut off from the East was not suggested by the Northerners but by a Yoruba man. Lets not even forget that there would not have been a war per se if the Yorubas had stuck to their end of the bargain from the Aburi accord held in Ghana.

The Yorubas are not trust worthy at all and thats the root of our problems in Nigeria. Atleast the Hausas have shown us where they stand from the very beginning.

I do however agree with the OPS comparison of the Igbos to the Germans and the Yorubas to the French, seeing as the Germans are innovative and brave at war and the French are cowardly and docile in general.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by searay(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

#supporter of APC Party. angry
[size=20pt]FAINT[/size]
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Michky: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
dedons: ...the things I don't want to do,I find myself doing them...

Please,I need help cry
me too. What can we do to stop? God please help.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Abbey2sam(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
ayukdaboss:

who are you? I can't remember being paid to make you laugh undecided

your a $$ was trying to be funny..........but you weren't ...

better luck next time bruh. ........
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by chukkystar(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
God Punish SouthAfrica wey wan replace us..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Benedict44(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
cant believe dat mikel has scored for fifa . Well FG can still come back to equalise am after the U20 World cup . Agbim is fifa goal keeper and casillas for naija . ur predictions pls
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is hilarious grin

What happened to "show FIFA who's boss?"

I'm dying. *wipes tears* All na show.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by biomedixexcel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
I knew from day one that it would end like this
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Hempe(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chai!!!!!! na black market be dis
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by gebest: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
FIFA 1-0 NIGERIA, honestly am not happy, i like the way they ban nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by cigie(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ishilove:
Okija_Juju, how many monikers do you want to open on Nairaland?? undecided

A niqqa got busted again grin grin grin

Brother okija_juju aka okijajuju1 aka madcow aka blockus, its so easy to spot your writing pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Bigcake: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: Jonathan is a Biitch. angry

Maigari was removed by the courts. Jonathan just used executive powers to force the judiciary into obeying FIFA.

angry

#GEJMustGO. angry

If ordinary FIFA can bully him, then we have no hope.

#VoteAPGAorLP2015.
Tiny rats are not suppose to talk where human exist.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
cigie:

A niqqa got busted again grin grin grin

Brother okija_juju aka okijajuju1 aka madcow aka blockus, its so easy to spot your writing pattern.

Una dey waste una talent.. grin

Una suppose dey brono dey spot Boko boys by their pattern.. grin
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by QuiverBox(f): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

How did I insult anyone?!

You called Johnathan a Biitch. That is an insult
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by olanie(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Without recourse to the merit or demerit of the suit, Nigeria was pushed to drop the case.
FIFA IS VERY POWERFUL !
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by kabba7(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Stupid government foolish people corrupt judiciary naija tire me . Is this to mean all talk about looting is bad mouthing .
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by adedayourt(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
ayukdaboss:

ARE YOU FOR REAL shocked

YOU should be demoted to Nursery 2 instead grin

Ok let's cal our prinxpal to effect dat
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by adedayourt(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
enomakos: professor where can i find prinxpal in ur dictionary?
Ok, am coming

Patience!!!!!!
Dey say for where prinxpal dey for ur dictionary??
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by adedayourt(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
9jatatafo: Na Plincipal. Shey na only you waka come? Chaiiiii!!!!!!

Chaiiiiigrin
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
QuiverBox:

You called Johnathan a Biitch. That is an insult

It was used figuratively, so its not an insult.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by rigarmortis: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: Jonathan is a Biitch. angry

Maigari was removed by the courts. Jonathan just used executive powers to force the judiciary into obeying FIFA.

angry

#GEJMustGO. angry

If ordinary FIFA can bully him, then we have no hope.

#VoteAPGAorLP2015.

must you bring him into every issue....
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
rigarmortis:

must you bring him into every issue....

Yeah!!

Did you see government involvement as part of the problem?! Who is the head nigga in charge of the Government?! YUP!! JonaFUCKINGtan. angry And he is a Biitch for allowing Stepp Blatter punk him.

Maigari was charged to court, he should face the music. angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by rigarmortis: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Yeah!!

Did you see government involvement as part of the problem?! Who is the head nigga in charge of the Government?! YUP!! JonaFUCKINGtan. angry And he is a Biitch for allowing Stepp Blatter punk him.

Maigari was charged to court, he should face the music. angry

that is left for the judiciary to decide.

I agree that maigari deserves a day in court, but if the case is withdrawn, then talk to the minister for sports and the ministries under that particular portfolio....they are in a better chance to tell you whatsup.

you think the prez is in charge of everything?.......he is only the executive....the nuances of day to day operations is handled by others in cases such as this
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by kobonaire(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
No matter what FIFA does, Naija always manages to score a goal
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
We told you guys that FIFA has nothing to lose. No matter the decision of the FG, as long as it doesn't go down well with the FIFA, only football as a sport will get hurt. All the initial gra gra, now FG has eaten the humble pie. If we allow FG to sack the current NFF members to pave way for their preferred candidates, what is the assurance that the same fate won't befall the incoming members? The interference from the FG based on flimsy excuse can only bring instability in the NFF and that's what FIFA is trying to prevent. Former minister of sport was sacked just because those who nominated him has switched alliance.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
rigarmortis:

that is left for the judiciary to decide.

I agree that maigari deserves a day in court, but if the case is withdrawn, then talk to the minister for sports and the ministries under that particular portfolio....they are in a better chance to tell you whatsup.

you think the prez is in charge of everything?.......he is only the executive....the nuances of day to day operations is handled by others in cases such as this

Do you believe its a coincidence that the Nigerian Court throws out the case on the deadline date issued by FIFA?!

Do you think the Minister of Sports can influence the judiciary?

My guy foggerabout..
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by QuiverBox(f): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

It was used figuratively, so its not an insult.

Gimme a break!!! You are using a word (Biitch) in a derogatory manner, and you say that is not an Insult? Please.

Between ,can you refer to your Dad as a Biitch, since you claim is "figurative"?
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
QuiverBox:

Gimme a break!!! You are using a word (Biitch) in a derogatory manner, and you say that is not an Insult? Please.

Between ,can you refer to your Dad as a Biitch, since you claim is "figurative"?

A break?! what Break?! AHA!! So you see how it works.

Biitch is a Female Dog.

It can also be used figuratively to mean various things.

And why would I refer to my father as a biitch when he does not act like one?

The President is a Biitch for cowering under external pressures and forcing the Judiciary to upturn its own verdict without any new evidence being introduced. Thats what biicthes do.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Timijo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

You must be a child.

Just because you want to watch 11 men chase after a ball, we should allow corruption thrive.

And you even had the nerve to use the word 'SENSE' in your post. grin

#MayGodHaveMercyOnYou.

#DownWithGEJ.
#DownWithCorruption.
#DownWithPDP.

angry
How do you define corruption? Can you swear that you are free from this word?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins 2019 UEFA Champions League Forward Of The Year Award / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.