Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil (814 Views)

Germany's Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus Money To Children In Brazil / Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus 4 Surgery On 23 Sick Brazilian Kids / Footballer Ozil Donates World Cup Winnings To Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil by Odunharry(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Arsenal and Germany midfielder
Mesut Ozil has paid for the surgeries
of 23 sick children in Brazil as a
"thank you" for the country's
hospitality during the World Cup

Writing on his official Facebook
page, the Premier League star said
he had initially funded the surgery
of 11 sick children in Brazil but
increased it to 23 - one for each
member of the winning World Cup squad. He also recorded a film where he set
out his intention to donate to the BigShoe charity in Brazil

Prior to the World Cup, I
supported the surgery of eleven
sick children. Since the victory of
the World Cup is not only due to
eleven players but to our whole
team, I will now raise the number to 23. This is my
personal thank you for the
hospitality of the people of
Brazil-MESUT OZIL

www.itv.com/news/2014-07-17/arsenal-and-germany-star-mesut-ozil-donates-world-cup-bonus-to-brazil-charity/

goal.com
Re: Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil by Odunharry(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Assisting is his thing..... #Respect
Re: Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil by Odunharry(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mesut Ozil..Assisting since 1884

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
He has such a big heart
Re: Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil by meforyou1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
This same bonus that Greek players rejected but Cameroonian, Nigerian and Ghanaian players fought tooth and nail to collect, yet fumbled in d world cup

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil by Odunharry(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
CFCfan: He has such a big heart
sure..i also love his humility...i have never seen him tackle badly or try to fight an opponent
Re: Mesut Ozil Donates World Cup Bonus To Sick Children In Brazil by mrking3(m): 3:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Great heart indeed!!!! Much Respect! Same way my admiration for C Ronaldo doubled when I noticed he had no Tatoos coz he donates blood freely to the needy twice a year!!!!! I just love this guys! Greedy footballers and selfish politicians should take a cue! And not donating RICE or Indomie all when election is around the corner!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Swear Sport Bet Go Make People Cry Today Oo! / John Fashanu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Click Here For Free Soccer Predictions/Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.