Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

An Adventure; My Experience With Futa's Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Adventure; My Experience With Futa's Post-utme (1374 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Adventure; My Experience With Futa's Post-utme by akogunreloaded: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Source:www.obakekere.com/?p=159
It is very easy to notice a Post-UTME student. Why? You notice the anxiety in them, you just observe that “Jolly-Just-Come” behaviour, no matter the age of the person. I was a big victim of this ooo. It was really an interesting time. After embarking on an unusual journey from Lagos to Akure, I alighted at the FUTA’s North Gate. The beauty of the environment and the calibre of people that were around caught my attention. Indeed, it was an ambience of amazement.

Before I continue,

Remember FUTA’s Post-UTME is an electronic-based test. 30minutes, 25questions.

Hmm, minds are beating very fast. Lol

So, you need to make sure you prepare adequately well because this opportunity only comes 10times in every decade. Be wise at this time. Meeting friends should not deter you from achieving your desired goal.

Eh en,

As I entered the gate, my eyes were just merry-go-rounding. Flowers that I have not seen in my local town were in full display beaming out a nice smile from nature. I could notice a lot of flashy cars, mighty buildings. You know I went to a secondary school in which a single building in FUTA could account for the whole school. Poor Me! I was startled at exposure.

Many adventures passed by and the examination day finally came. Students were tensed. I could notice the burning despair in them. Everyone was concerned about the simplicity of the examination.

“Is it so hard?” “Can I finish within the stipulated time?” these questions kept resurfacing as much as Suarez would have bitten Chiellini. Lol

You know what?

Understand the credo, creed and cannon of your past questions. Try as much as possible to lay aside fright. It kills faster than AIDS. True!

One of my mentors would always say, “proper preparation prevents poor performance.”

Abeg, broz, sisi, Read!

People began to confess sins I guess. Others were tensed to the marrow. No one was concerned about his neighbour anymore. Hmmm

A previous batch just concluded theirs and the anxiety grew much stronger. “Piss dy catch person and e no gree come out. That awkward moment. Lol”

A guy came out and said they asked him about the second vowel letter. “So cheap a question,” I muttered in my mind from an idle corner.

To cut the story short, I did mine and it was heavily loaded. They asked me about Integration and gave me about 3 comprehension passages which I was expected to answer in a very narrow time-frame.

Dear, prepare for anything. You could be lucky to get simple questions and if it does not happen that way,

There’s No Excuse for Failure.

Lastly, be current the happenings in the Society. Questions can arise from politics, Boko Haram menace, World Cup, etc. Make I test you before I sign out….

Which football player is known for biting humans?

Luis David Luis Figo Luis Antonio Luis Suarez

I leave you to the answer. Au Revoir. Wish you the best.
Source:www.obakekere.com/?p=159
Re: An Adventure; My Experience With Futa's Post-utme by kinxlink(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Salute Una
#
FutaAspirantElect/elect.

(1) (Reply)

Application For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / Mathematics Should Not Be Compulsory For Some Subject- Waec Boss Says / If You Have Been Invited For Apm Terminal Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.