Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pack Change Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pack Change Manager (486 Views)

Ican Study Pack For Sale / Can Sumbody Help With Dragnet Study Pack And SHL Questions Plss / Alhassan-x Thanks I Have Being Invited To Pick Up My Fir&pine Recruitment Prometric Testing Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pack Change Manager by GVAjobs1: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Key Functions as below:
a) Quality and Operations excellence – Innovation in packaging to minimize mutlipacks and cost reduction
b) Marketing – Make sure there are no stock out scenarios for want of packages
c) Branding - To make sure that that designed packs are meeting the branding guidelines
d) Designing – Make sure that the Pack Artworks and Pack Specifications development teams are briefed to produce correct designs and artworks
e) Printing – Understand the printers capability and ensure correct briefing to the Printers and the teams responsible for designing
f) Regulatory teams – Ensure to choose right kind of packaging material to meet regulatory guidelines(Example: Storage conditions, Temperature etc of the products will determine the thickness of papers etc)

Qualified Candidates should sent resumes to recruitment@gvapartners.com

(1) (Reply)

Merchandizers Needed At Isheri / Male Sales Team Leader / I Need New Format Of Writing Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.