Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) (3208 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) by Feedmemore(f): 4:12am On Jul 18, 2014
This is so freaking cool. Me likey.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 18, 2014
In addition to the obvious 'swag', I particularly like the fact that he enjoys a harmonious working relationship with his staff . . .rolling in with his top FRSC commanders in such a delightful show of solidarity and camaraderie. That's a man who carries his subordinates along - a useful leadership trait.
Re: Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) by phraoh(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2014
pro01: In addition to the obvious 'swag', I particularly like the fact that he enjoys a harmonious working relationship with his staff . . .rolling in with his top FRSC commanders in such a delightful show of solidarity and camaraderie. That's a man who carries his subordinates along - a useful leadership trait.

You couldn't have said it any better....

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) by Gluckdude(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2014
so some of the ignoramus cant even wear a bicycle helmet while riding a bike, FRSC my asss..
Re: Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) by adconline(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
pro01: In addition to the obvious 'swag', I particularly like the fact that he enjoys a harmonious working relationship with his staff . . .rolling in with his top FRSC commanders in such a delightful show of solidarity and camaraderie. That's a man who carries his subordinates along - a useful leadership trait.
In Naija, it could also be a sign of subordinates sucking up to him cos they know that bigger national manna is about to drop from their Oga at the top if he becomes a minister. Sycophancy is well entrenched in our civil service.
Re: Osita Chidoka Going For Confirmation Hearing (pictures) by YorubaBigot: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
suwailad: All these show off and still end up in clueless GEJ government. cry
suwaihell, if call you an iddiott now, it will sound like insulted you cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Fake Reporter Exposed!!! (pictures) / So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? / Ifeanyi Ubah Please Keep Your Fuel - Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.