Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (43511 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / 16 PHOTOS: Aftermath Of The Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down Over Ukraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiroz: respond gini.even if russia blew the plane and maybe U.S citizens are onboard,U.S or NATO cant dear bomb even a cup of vodka in russia..you dont just bomb russia.if it is iraq or ghana U.S can blow it up to dust but russia remains a respected world power.the worst is more sanctions for the russian economy.

stop talking shit, its purely because you have a sane man that is the president of USA, if the USA president was half as irrational and as insane has Putin, i pity the human race, maybe by now, we will be building houses under the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

no one has the capability to invade Russia. and vice versa. i wasn't talking about the financial aspect but the manpower to do so. it would be too costly and not even feasible really. same goes for Russia invading the US. its really impossible to do as well. these 2 countries can only bully tiny nations around them. to give you an idea. pentagon estimated it needed 500k troops (with around 55% of them to be combatants) to occupy Afghanistan alone.
ehen, now you have balanced your views, even Russia cant dare attack USA
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
anyaekekehinde:
hmmm, the EU/US does not have the resources to fight war now, but Russia has right?

I thought everyone was affected by the recession, or is Russian economy now so strong that it didn't feel the economic downturn the world experienced withing the last 7years.
explain more
no nation has the power to go into a war with russia.the cost of a war against russia is just mind boggling.even the U.S.A wont dare..also russia doesnt have the resources also to support a war with powers like NATO,U.S,france or the U.K.when you see russia or the U.S.A boasting just know they are yarning dust.even a 1 cup of tea u.s or russia wont dare bomb in each others nation.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by azezola(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Christian terrorist
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Limaoscar: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

I think its cos the explosions are happening live. I can see explosions in Israel.

Wow...where are you, tel aviv or gaza...go into a shelter bro shocked shocked
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

i never said Russia could earlier. what i said was that the US/EU dont have the resources for a war
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by khadaffi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
But why devil dey punish Malaysia like this now??

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

stop talking shit, its purely because you have a sane man that is the president of USA, if the USA president was half as irrational and as insane has Putin, i pity the human race, maybe by now, we will be building houses under the ocean
ok oh.how many years did u.s.a spend in small iraq.even putin only attacks small nations.i repeat U.S.A or russia cant sustain a war against one another.such a war is too expensive for their individual economies.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Valfrankie(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
So March 8th Malaysian airline flight
MH370 goes missing. July 17th
Malaysian flight MH17 goes missing.
The first flight number 370 has 3 in
it and March is the 3rd month of the
the year and a 7 which is the 7th
month of the year July. Second
plane goes missing, flight number is
MH17. Today's date July 17th. In
other words 3 = March, 7 and 17 =
July 17. Conspiracy? I think not!
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiroz: no nation has the power to go into a war with russia.the cost of a war against russia is just mind boggling.even the U.S.A wont dare..also russia doesnt have the resources also to support a war with powers like NATO,U.S,france or the U.K.when you see russia or the U.S.A boasting just know they are yarning dust.even a 1 cup of tea u.s or russia wont dare bomb in each others nation.

but i feel that the way putin is going, he may attack USA first, the funny thing is, the older he becomes, the more dangerous he becomes
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

Russia has weapons Oooo. It seems someone is trying to make Russia look bad.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Limaoscar:

Wow...where are you, tel aviv or gaza...go into a shelter bro shocked shocked

Na aljazeera I dey watch Oooo..
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Limaoscar: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
azezola: Christian terrorist

oya clap for ya sef!

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

but i feel that the way putin is going, he may attack USA first, the funny thing is, the older he becomes, the more dangerous he becomes

Oh dear
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Limaoscar: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

Na aljazeera I dey Oooo..

Thank God, you don nearly make me call NL family meeting to Launch #bringbackGodmodegrin grin
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

nah war is off the table. EU/US doesnt have the resources to even fight a decent war at the moment. EU is divided and more sanction would make Russia more aggressive. Pretty certain Ukraine wont join EU now with all this mess in place

You're right. David Cameron just threw sabre-rattling-yank-dog William Hague under the bus, and he has resigned. The Germans and yanks are also not see seeing eye-to-see. France and Italy are neither interested in war nor sanctions, ditto the whole of Europe. Did you see the leaked convo of the Polish foreign minister where he asserted that yanks are just playing them, and they're better off having a cordial relationship with Russia, than America? That's pretty much how every country in Europe feels at the moment.

Nah, EU never wanted Ukraine - Ukraine is America's problem. About 50 million Ukrainians trooping to Western Europe is a NO NO!! That's going to cause a riot. Ukraine is better off with Russia - and everyone knows that. However, America wants a naval base in the black sea, next to Russia - to cut Russia off the Mediterranean Sea. Sevastopol was the first choice, however, Putin nuked that by annexing Crimea. ow they have shifted to Odessa.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
anyaekekehinde:

that is the problem,u.s.a and russia have mutual respect for each other and it will take a very crazy yabaleft president to start a war...i dont think putin is crazy enough to directly attack U.S.A oh....
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

Oh dear

explain more, I know you have more to say, that "oh dear" carries weight
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by RebelLeader15(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Guess what tomorrow headline will be if Malaysian Airline was owned by Nigerian government......."Jonathan use crash victims for 2015 ritual- APC

Signed by Chief Liar Mohammed

It will definitely be on the front page of all the newspapers in the country
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by GodMode: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
RebelLeader15: Guess what tomorrow headline will be if Malaysian Airline was owned by Nigerian government......."Jonathan use crash victims for 2015 ritual- APC

Signed by Chief Liar Mohammed

It will definitely be on the front page of all the newspapers in the country

Stop commenting rubbish... Over 290 people died and u commenting nonsense.

I don't blame u, I blame d Nigerian govt for letting Nigerians get used to Boko Haram news.

6 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by ichidodo: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
There was no distress call indicating mechanic trouble rather the pilots were caught unawares like getting shot from behind...
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Russia's conventional armed forces is a shadow of what it used to be in the Soviet era. It spends far less on its military than it used to. It doesn't rank among the top 3 military powers currently but what Russia maintains is an enormous nuclear arsenal that can destroy the planet several times over. For this reason alone, no country would ever be stupid enough to seek direct armed conflict with Russia close to their homeland. The worst that would happen is wider economic sanctions and international political isolation when they get up to mischief.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Idrismusty97(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
ichidodo: There was no distress call indicating mechanic trouble rather the pilots were caught unawares like getting shot from behind...
The black box was reportedly stolen by the separatists so we can't listen to the last conversation between the pilots.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by amanze15(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Buk to ground air missile *googles*, na only last prayer fit help if that beast don lock u down in its radar...rebels or "stalin" 250 lost now 295 wasted souls, malaysian airlines wetin happen?!
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

no one has the capability to invade Russia. and vice versa. i wasn't talking about the financial aspect but the manpower to do so. it would be too costly and not even feasible really. same goes for Russia invading the US. its really impossible to do as well. these 2 countries can only bully tiny nations around them. to give you an idea. pentagon estimated it needed 500k troops (with around 55% of them to be combatants) to occupy Afghanistan alone.

Why are you letting that blue pill nyggah bully you? You used to be in the military and you ought to have that military mindset at all times. Don't let some soft guy with no balls bully you.

Say your piece and ignore. If he wants to get brolic, then put fear in him. That's how real military nyggahs get down, ya dig? tongue
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Fitzy4real(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ukrainian Rebels + Putins Arms + Itchy Trigger Fingers = Shooting Down of Passenger Planes...

May The Souls of The Victims Rest in Peace...

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Umennajiego(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
GodMode:

The missile is not old. It's speed is over 2000MPH which is faster or as fast as the speed of sound.
it actually is,built during the soviet era....

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Borat1: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiroz: respond gini.even if russia blew the plane and maybe U.S citizens are onboard,U.S or NATO cant dare bomb even a cup of vodka in russia..you dont just bomb russia.if it is iraq or ghana U.S can blow it up to dust but russia remains a respected world power.the worst is more sanctions for the russian economy.

That guy doesn't know what he's saying. Bomb wetin? Even if it was American Airlines that was blown off the sky with all Americans on board, the worst that can can happen is...guess...Sanctions.

R.I.P to all the souls on board, but if the US were to stop playing big daddy all the time, these things won't continue to happen.
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

Why are you letting that blue pill nyggah bully you? You used to be in the military and you ought to have that military mindset at all times. Don't let some soft guy with no balls bully you.

Say your piece and ignore. If he wants to get brolic, then put fear in him. That's how real military nyggahs get down, ya dig? tongue

hahaha.

i replyed him before i went back to read his posts. i had to bite myself grin
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Missy89:

hahaha.

i replyed him before i went back to read his posts. i had to bite myself grin

Lmao...but it seems you ex yank army guys are softies.

Mrknowitall and all his food-supplement/protein-shake muscles is just as soft. Shyte that makes you wonder why that nyggah spent years pushing iron and fighting Iraq to be soft. But that's my nyggah tho - mrknowitall the legend. grin

Military mindset! tongue
Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by boy4: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Now Available in large quantities: spy gadgets that's secretly monitor, record/video activities with the person noticing it. they are: spy watch, pen, wall clock, table clock, spy face cap , t-shirt button, tie, sunglasses, car keyholder, etc, CCTV recording system with internet and 3G phone viewing that allows you to connect, view your home offices through your 3G phone no matter where you are.
others are: handheld metal detectors, 2 ways radio walkie talkie, alarm padlock, fuel siphon pump, electric car jack,automatic car jack, manual water pump, power banks, rechargeable standing fan, solar lantern, handheld Air conditioners, handheld sewing machine, portable water purifiers, gsm phone watch etc call 08158754106, 08083809070. we deliver to your door step anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile by Missy89(f): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
shymexx:

You're right. David Cameron just threw sabre-rattling-yank-dog William Hague under the bus, and he has resigned. The Germans and yanks are also not see seeing eye-to-see. France and Italy are neither interested in war nor sanctions, ditto the whole of Europe. Did you see the leaked convo of the Polish foreign minister where he asserted that yanks are just playing them, and they're better off having a cordial relationship with Russia, than America? That's pretty much how every country in Europe feels at the moment.

Nah, EU never wanted Ukraine - Ukraine is America's problem. About 50 million Ukrainians trooping to Western Europe is a NO NO!! That's going to cause a riot. Ukraine is better off with Russia - and everyone knows that. However, America wants a naval base in the black sea, next to Russia - to cut Russia off the Mediterranean Sea. Sevastopol was the first choice, however, Putin nuked that by annexing Crimea. ow they have shifted to Odessa.

Yeah i heard the conversation. Poland is a basket case when it comes to defending itself. it had to rely on the UK in the 30s which eventually lead to a world war now they are kissing US a5ses in other to have their security guaranteed. don't be surprised that when China becomes a superpower, they would be pro Chinese as well. they were they one that started this Ukraine integration policy in the first place too.

Indeed Ukraine is better off with Russia. in fact most Ukrainians work in Russia anyway and always get preferential treatment there like US/CANADA or AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND work programs. their worthless products wont be competitive in the EU

I never liked William Hague really so who is the new Foreign minister now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Protests In Togo Against 50-Year Ruling Gnassingbe Dynasty Turn Bloody (Graphic) / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP / The Difference Between England, Great Britain, And The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.