Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? (3950 Views)

Nokia Asha 210 For Sale Anyone? / Nokia Asha 200 Pink Colour / I Want 2 Swap My 1month Old Nokia Asha 300 Bb Bold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? by healthlife(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
I need to know how to transfer all contacts and messages from Nokia ASHA 308 to any Android phone. Can anybody help?
Re: How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? by bobo65(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Get a new sim without contact in it, go to ur contact on d nokia fone and move them to d sim, take d sim and move d contacts to ur android fone
Re: How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? by healthlife(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
What about the messages? How do I transfer them?
Re: How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? by Racute11: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
If you are sick and tired of your phone, maybe a new phone can bring diverse kind of fun to you. However, one of the biggest problems would be the data transfer between the two completely operating system, especially the contacts.
Fortunately, there is an advanced and effective program occurred recently - Mobile Transfer, which can help you out in terms of the contacts transferring. What is Mobile Transfer? Actually, it is an all-in-one transfer tool customized to phone users. It can not only copy the contacts including job title, email addresses, company name form iPhone to Android, but also transfer text messages, call logs, pictures, music, videos, and apps between iPhone and Android. Download the free trial version below to transfer contacts from iPhone to android.

how to transfer data from android to iPad
how to transfer contacts from nokia to android
Re: How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? by moneybank(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/mubarrakMTNDATA (Best / Cheapest Mtn Data Bundle)

Re: How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? by vemder1: 9:02am On May 01, 2015
Mobile Transfer - Your ideal Transfer & Managment tool for iPhone iPad and iPod

Backup and Restore LaterJust have one phone in your hand? It doesn't matter. You can backup your phone to the PC first and then restore to any other supported phone whenever you want.

Keep Phone Data SecuredYou can easily backup the data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone, or Nokia (Symbian) phone to the PC, keeping all the important data safe and secured.
how to transfer sms from iPhone to android
Retrieve Phone Backup for iPhone/Android PhoneDitch your old phone for iPhone or Android phone? Now, this tool lets you retrieve backups created by MobileGo, Samsung Kies (3) and BlackBerry? Desktop Suite, and transfer contacts, messages, etc. to iPhone and Android phone.
how to transfer contacts and sms from blackBerry to iPhone
Transfer iTunes to Any Supported DeviceYou can transfer songs and playlists from iTunes to an Android phone, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides, you can also retrieve iTunes Backup and transfer contacts, text messages, photos, video, etc. to any supported mobile device.

Read more from: how to transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone
Re: How Do I Transfer Contacts And Messages From Nokia Asha 308 To Tecno? by yboney101: 2:57am On Jun 01, 2022
The easiest way to migrate contacts from phone to phone is through an SD card. If you don't know how to transfer the contacts to an SD card, try to read this; How to Transfer Contacts to from Phone to SD Card

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Etisalat Data Plan / Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For Sale. / Grab your Galaxy Pocket With 2yrs Warranty For N17,000-ALL SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.