Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Davido Alert! "I Got My Bet Award At The Pre-show Not Backstage" (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Alert! "I Got My Bet Award At The Pre-show Not Backstage" (photo) (894 Views)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / They Give BET Award To Africans In Front Of Empty Seats - Dencia Rants / Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Alert! "I Got My Bet Award At The Pre-show Not Backstage" (photo) by blowgist: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Contrary to speculations which made the rounds that Davido received his award backstage and not in the presence of the other heavyweight celebrities, the "Aye" singer has come out to clear the air saying that he did not receive the award backstage but rather on stage at the pre-award show.

Davido addressed this in a Channels TV report at an event to celebrate the BET nominees saying...Continue Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/497-i-got-my-bet-award-at-the-pre-show-not-backstage

Re: Davido Alert! "I Got My Bet Award At The Pre-show Not Backstage" (photo) by Owobobrown(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
pre?
Re: Davido Alert! "I Got My Bet Award At The Pre-show Not Backstage" (photo) by dhebor258: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
cryno diff mai bro...back stage,pre show.. all join cryno diff mai bro...back stage,pre show.. all join

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor / Megan Fox Admits Non-existent Sex Life: 'I Have No Intimacy Whatsoever With My H / Chika Ike Loses Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.