Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You (766 Views)

Do It And Let God Reward You, Just A Website / LOLS Someone To Interpret This Picture Please N.B Not Seeking Attention / Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
I see a wasted famine nigeria full of kwashiorkor and bony children and adults and I am with a cooler of rice and stew on my head running as everybody is chasing me. As they are about to catch me I woke up.

What does it signify?

1 Like

Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
It signifies that you will be a politician. And when you steal Nigeria's money they will pursue you, catch you, beat you and then collect the money.

grin

hope i helped

5 Likes

Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: It signifies that you will be a politician. And when you steal Nigeria's money they will pursue you, catch you, beat you and then collect the money.

grin

hope i helped
Oh Lord have mercy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
wetin person no go c n read ontop nairaland.....well,it means u will bcome rich but will b surrounded by poor n hungry-looking pple....
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
As far as I will be rich that is good. I need to learn how to run faster
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Oh Lord have mercy grin
indeed. He will grin
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: As far as I will be rich that is good. I need to learn how to run faster
no need to run too much....

You can bribe your way through wink
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by eunisam: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: It signifies that you will be a politician. And when you steal Nigeria's money they will pursue you, catch you, beat you and then collect the money.

grin

hope i helped
perfect!
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by banjicom(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: no need to run too much....

You can bribe your way through wink
With Rice & stew abi? cheesy
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
banjicom: With Rice & stew abi? cheesy
correct. grin
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by cyril10(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
You are going to have enough but will find it difficult to share with the poor, greediness.
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am not good at stuffz like this but I think it means that power and money intoxicates and brings out the worse in people and if care isn't taken, it might happen to you.
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Harmonyemerald: Am not good at stuffz like this but I think it means that power and money intoxicates and brings out the worse in people and if care isn't taken, it might happen to you.
I hope it wont
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
krall: I hope it wont

I hope so too. But we all know what position and power can turn us into
Re: If You Can Interpret My Dream I Will Reward You by timsbee(f): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
they will catch up wit u, nd finish ur rice for u.u sef go join dem sef...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help! Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? / Prostitution / Google.com Is Down!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.