Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Olabowale, Please Forgive Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olabowale, Please Forgive Me (862 Views)

Please Forgive Us- US Pleads With Muslim Nations / Urgent Response From Brother Olabowale / Seun, Please Forgive Nat (we Should Start Talking About Forgiveness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by plusQueen: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2008
And I mean it from the depths of my heart.
It was not my intentions to disrespect you and your beloved.
I was just wondering aloud.
Mustay and mukina I ask you to delete my posts on that thread.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by ikamefa(f): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by plusQueen: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
Maybe I should play you some Igbo songs to soften your heart and make you smile.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by plusQueen: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked

why are your eyes jumping out of their sockets grin
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by ikamefa(f): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
na the apology thread!, it takes a matured mind to do this
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by plusQueen: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
where is Olabs?
me and this my mouth.
olabowale, nwoke ukwu
agu nwoke
ogo ogaranya wink
n gwa gbaghalu m
gwa kwa ada nwanne m nwanyi na m di very sorry wink
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by babs787(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Plus_Queen

I never expected this from you having come a long way. We have been here as one family including that yeye davidl grin. I wanted to post there but found that it has been locked

Well, now that you have repented, you should go and sin no more. If the son of man makes you free, you are free indeed. Old things have passed away. (Na your book talk am grin)

And to Karmamod, please take things easy.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by plusQueen: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2008
I am dissappointed in myself too.
I'm always the one to caution people about disrespecting their elders.
Please help me beg olabs.
I truly am sorry.
I'm actually on my knees while typing this.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by littleb(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2008
plus_Queen:

And I mean it from the depths of my heart.
It was not my intentions to disrespect you and your beloved.
I was just wondering aloud.
Mustay and mukina I ask you to delete my posts on that thread.

May almighty one forgives us all. Though, as is it very right to seek forgiveness from your fellows while I dont think Mallam Olabowale will have anything in his heart to hold on to you. Afterall, we offend God as well.

We are already here in this forum making records and I believe it is a journey similar to the reason of our existence on this earth. Sometimes ups and sometimes down. At times, our wrong actions are not incidental, so, we resonably think for an apology. In all, I think Olabowale has accepted your apology.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by olabowale(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2008
@Plus_Queen: I have no grudges and no anger against you. May God forgive all of us. Amin.

My brother Littleb is right. We seek true forgiveness from God Almighty, alone.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by DeepZone: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2008
I need a comprehensive apology from Olabowale for all the insults he has given me on this section and for his involvement in getting me a gag order. tongue Lol, I am 12 seconds away from changing my name to Plus_Deepisha.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by olabowale(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2008
Aburo. I apologise. But I doubt if I have ever insulted you. You have my email. Could you send me anything or all the things I have said to you that you deem as insult or inappropriate? I really would need you to do that for me. Mio gbodo ri Olori Yorubaland fin.

Okay, Orile Kingdom.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by olabowale(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2008
While am at it, I apologise to anyone or everyone, whoever found anything I wrote "offensive." I sincerely apologise, even when I am right in my statement.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by JJYOU: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2008
while you are it you might as well just go ahead and apologise for your rejection of Christ love and the insulting words you throw at christians. and i can say you are forgiven but go and sin no more
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by olabowale(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2008
You pushed the wrong button. My apology is not to say that I will jump into the wrong camp. I will not throw myself off the cliff, without all sort of safety devices. There is no apostating here. I have the God of Jesus, already! Come on man!
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by olabowale(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2008
JJYOU is peddling the old trick that broke up Christianity; Sales of indulgence!
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by Mustay(m): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2008
It'll do us well to tolerate each other on this forum. You can't sell your religion if you keep on "dereping" other's.
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by Mustay(m): 1:10am On Oct 12, 2008
Moved to Nairaland
Re: Olabowale, Please Forgive Me by Joseph6(m): 1:22am On Oct 12, 2008
ok dat 'derepin' sounds like a kc slang

(1) (Reply)

Straight From The Heart (what Would Nigeria's Future Look Like?) / My Girl Firend Is In A Mess ( Am Confused) Wat Should I Do / Racist 'tintin In Congo' Comic Banned From New York Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.