Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Job (617 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job by ghostson: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
hi, we've been pretty buzy everyday trying to find the true meaning of life in a nut shell but all to no avail.The meaning everybody professes,but the TRUTH,nobody gives.There have always been the key to every problem but the RIGHT knowledge is WHAT always lack.In a bid to salvage the urgly situation,i expose you to the Revelations Of Life,so Live And Lets Live.Hence Visit www.WealthTruthRevelation.comThis is the revelation you can wait to have.

(1) (Reply)

Awaiting Opportunity For Jobseekers. / Job Request For New Graduates Awaiting Service / Pray 4me My Housemates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.