Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business (5557 Views)

How to Make 200,000 In 6 Month By Starting A Reseller Hosting Biz? / How Lucrative Is Car Wash And Bar Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by tranz4maz: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
I would just go straight to the point. As the title suggests, the idea is a carwash that can be run from the back of a van, hence the name 'mobile' carwash.

You may be asking, why a mobile car wash and not the conventional car wash?
1. There are high end customers that may want you to come and wash their vehicles for them in the comfort of their homes or offices
2. You may not have a space to run a conventional carwash. When you run a mobile carwash, space wouldn't be an issue anymore.
3. Running a mobile carwash system gives you the opportunity to operate at multiple locations easily.

How to get started.
1. Get a van (brand it in your company name)
2. Get vehicle cleaning tools and accessories, like brushes, towels, etc
3. Get a small vacuum cleaner and small generator to power it.
4. And now the most important part, get a steamer.

Features of our Steamers

1. Generates high pressure (temperature-safe) steam within a minute for cleaning of cars. It uses only 4litres of water to clean a car, generating no waste water and consumes minimal power and fuel.

2. Sprays steam and wax simultaneously; the high pressure steam and microfibre cloth combine to clean deep on the surface, with the wax leaving a great shine that is estimated to last up to 10 times longer than a wash from a conventional car wash system.

3. Paint Protection; Scratch-free finish using microfibre cloths, no sponges or brushes touching the paintwork. Steam at the outlet temperature (80~90℃) does not harm the paintwork of the vehicle (Steam would need to be reaching temperatures of 130~250℃ to harm the paintwork and this is impossible due to the machine's safety features).

4. Safety & Durability; Built with rust-proof stainless steel construction prevents short circuiting and fires due to rusted parts. Steamjet benefits from a variety of additional safety devices such as leakage cutoff, overheat protection and overpressure protection.

5. Interior & Exterior; Removes dirt and dust from the inside of the car including the engine bay, carpet, seatbelts, door trim, windows and windscreen as well as the outside of the car; body, alloys and tyres. Steam deodorises the interior and cleans forensically to remove all germs as well as leaving the interior visibly clean. No other machine can be used to clean the engine bay area.

6. Easy-to-use; Machine can run off a vehicle battery or an easy to fit inverter, ideal for mobile valeting.

7. Fits easily in the back of a small van.

Steamer price
N1.1m

Contact
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by tranz4maz: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Steamer pic

Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2014
smiley smiley Nice Very very nice. I like it but 1.1 what? shocked shocked useless job. Which year would I make the 1.1m back?
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by tranz4maz: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2014
runzlord: smiley smiley Nice Very very nice. I like it but 1.1 what? shocked shocked useless job. Which year would I make the 1.1m back?

It takes 15-20mins to clean a car. Meaning you can clean over 24 cars in a day. Even if you clean 10 cars in a day at the rate of 1000 per wash (on the average) you'll make a gross of 10k a daily, 300k monthly. After your deductions of running cost you'll still have a net profit of not less than 200k.
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2014
tranz4maz:

It takes 15-20mins to clean a car. Meaning you can clean over 24 cars in a day. Even if you clean 10 cars in a day at the rate of 1000 per wash (on the average) you'll make a gross of 10k a daily, 300k monthly. After your deductions of running cost you'll still have a net profit of not less than 200k.
*puts tooth pick in his mouth*
Eh en? Can I charge 3500
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by alfa0: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
I like this Concept,But if this steamer can be built to come with a car so that the car automatically powers the steamer...Just like the Cold room Van..You dont need external Power for it to function..Then it will make more sense to me. Think about it.
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by tranz4maz: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
alfa0: I like this Concept,But if this steamer can be built to come with a car so that the car automatically powers the steamer...Just like the Cold room Van..You dont need external Power for it to function..Then it will make more sense to me. Think about it.

Thats a fine idea but the overall cost of whole unit would be a factor to put into consideration. Besides, all you need to power it fits into the back of a van at a much lower cost. How about that?
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by alfa0: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2014
tranz4maz:

Thats a fine idea but the overall cost of whole unit would be a factor to put into consideration. Besides, all you need to power it fits into the back of a van at a much lower cost. How about that?

What is the total cost of putting this into action? Is it covered with warranty or Guaranty.
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by tranz4maz: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
alfa0:

What is the total cost of putting this into action? Is it covered with warranty or Guaranty.

Like any business one intends to venture into, one has to come up with a business plan, do a due diligence, market survey, etc etc. so it's beyond me telling you how much it would cost you to start the business because different individuals can decide to start this business in varying capacity. Let me give you a practical example. The cost of a brand new van ranges from 6million-12million and beyond, however it is a lot more cheaper getting a pre-owned van. so all of those little details have to be taken care of in your business plan. (You can contact me for details)

And yes, the equipment has a year warranty
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by docchuks(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2016
Car wash business plan, proposals and feasibility study. http://www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/car-wash-business-plan-nigeria/
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by joeyreports: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
A car wash business plan, Outline, content and every needed details
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/car-wash/
Re: Make 4.8m Annually by Starting A Mobile Car Wash Business by konews: 6:38am On May 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

. / Swift Pay / This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.