Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

12 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids (529 Views)

12 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Concerning The Controversial "New" Rules Of Nairaland / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by adebayo201: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
12 FUNNY RULES OF FOOTBALL WHEN WE WERE KIDS:

1. The fat kid was always the goalkeeper.
2. The owner of the ball decides who plays.
3. Penalties awarded only if injured player curses and argues a lot.
4. The match only ends when everyone was tired.
5. No matter how many goals you score, the winner will be determined by the last team to score.
6. No referee and lines men. You could run with the ball even behind the goal post.
7. If you don't participate in repairing the ball you were given a match ban
8. If you're picked last, you're a loser.
9. The guy who's never picked was to fetch the ball from the tree when it got stuck, under the car or tunnel to play in the next game.
10. When the owner of the ball gets annoyed = game over!
11. You were allowed to change a goalkeeper in case of a penalty.
12. the most skillful player get automatic selection.

N.B: i dont actually know where to create this topic but i know that the mods and supermods will do the needful by...moving to front page grin and placing it in the right forum undecided

you can add yours too... wink
Re: 12 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Adeniyi077(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
LOL on number 10

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Change My Nickname From Yung Presh To Jamal,which Is Cooler? / Be Honest. When Last Did You Help The Poor And Needy? / Guess Who This Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.