Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution (6052 Views)

Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / We’re Ready For Dissolution Of Nigeria, Says Oodua Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by atlwireles: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Orlando owoh what is your gain with all these hate spewing monikers you create? No matter what you call yourself, reading through three comments, one is able to ID, your regular nonsense. Why is an Aboki so obsessed with tribes outside your zone? why angry

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
LoL... Only me Osu,
Osu Ibo,
Osu slave...
Wud u die if u tell d world dat ur father died because in ur tribe d women stink too much dat if they threw der wrapper at ur face by mistake u wud enter into COMA...lol'''PIG.
pls, for the last time leave me alone, mr OSU, or the gods will strike you now.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: are you an OSU? grin grin grin. Ok can you marry a dialla? No, you can't cos you are an OSU ibo tongue as an OSU, you can't lead prayers in a catholic or alaigbo church.

Is as if you failed Jamb and WAEC more than 10 times.

Go back and read my previous post to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: pls, for the last time leave me alone, mr OSU, or the gods will strike you now.
LoL... Piggy am not done. My Osu's need more pork meat.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Agriboom, hw far... Don't u want to defend ur Arewa Terroristpublic?...
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Arewafederation... Is dz how u wud defend Arewa 2moro..
I thought u slay flat heads for a living...lol

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19: Am back, Arewafederation, Agriboom and tribaleast, did where did we stop?

We stopped where I told you to go learn how to write in English but I can see you still have a long way to go. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
byrron:

If u have this mindset then why decietfully advocate for one nation?

Its there any rule that states that people cant stand on their own if this country devides?

Why are we so scared of parting ways when its obvious we aint one and will never be.

Why the deciet?

Go through my posts over and again to understand what we are discussing here.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

We stopped where I told you to go learn how to write in English but I can see you still have a long way to go. grin
LoL... But I want to eat cow meat, can u gimme some?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Y am I so annoying...Y...lol
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Vavavoom: Wow! The hate in here is palpable. It seems the seeds of discord sown over the years have yielded today's SEEDS, offspring diverse in thought, people who look but can't see a way to build a nation in their diversity. There's little hope to look further what we will become in another 50 years if the youths who should engage andk champion a national rebirth (recourse in the direction of this nation) fail to deconstruct their differences and resort to name calling. Reading comments hereon it seems our education has failed to lift us out of bigotry, nepotism...neither have we been enlightened.

There is an overwhelming distrust of fellow citizen without which the cycle of hate and nepotism will discontinue. How the educated fail to acknowledge and fall into the cycle of generational mistrust is shocking but traceable. A simple Root-Cause-Analysis will reveal the elite selfish leadership as the wedge driver amongst the people. People who have been privileged custodian of our commonwealth but have thrown mud on the face of their nation. The need for MISTRUST by the governing elite is what drives corruption in all its forms. They thrive and survive from this very fight that drives us apart. While we trade and counter-trade insults they've resolve within themselves to steal together from the nation's till.
The common enemy is not within us. They are far away reconciled by a common goal to plunder the till irrespective of their zones of birth.

We are not the most diverse on the planet! I give that possibly we have the most selfish and self-loving of leadership in our space. Haven been born in the late 70s I stand on the premise that our fore bearers failed to build a bridge of TRUST outside their regions. It is this particular failure that continues to drive us towards anarchy. All the social vices we exhibit have their root in mistrust of each other. The effect of course is far reaching. It is the reason citizens up north become circumspect each time there is talk of a proper census to help us plan demographically. No TRUST! We can't see past what's in for us. It is the reason why we speak in tones of '' na wa turn''. Every zone is guilty I dare say.

Unfortunately TRUST unlike oil can not be bought but earned. We need to find a way to earn each others trust. We can look back at our history and sincerely trace every wrong met out to another, ask for forgiveness and begin to heal. What we read here daily is nothing but pent up anger and frustration arising from a history of distrust.

Nice piece, sadly its a mirage.
Not by this generation nor that which is to come after this because we are nothing but geneological staple pin connecting one hateful generation to another Hateful generation.

Our founding fathers proved to us that they were never one rather they were joined together against their wish and it is such history that has been passed on from generation to generation which happens to be the truth.

Our education rather than espounge such notions ends up serving more like a catalyst to that reality that we ain't one and will never be.

Lets tell ourselves the truth and save ourself from these years of deciet and false sense of imaginary nationhood because it has never worked and will never be.

U don't force yourself on people.
U can only be friends with people that wants to be friends with u.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
LoL... But I want to eat cow meat, can u gimme some?

Naaaaa! Cow meat is for normal people. I will give you your favourite donkey meat. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Naaaaa! Cow meat is for normal people. I will give you your favourite donkey meat. grin
LoL...so u re no longer a cow again, u ve now metamorphosed into donkey...hmmmmmmmm"' I hope donkey meat is tasty...lwkmd.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
undecided
lygn19: Y am I so annoying...Y...lol
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
lygn19:
LoL...so u re no longer a cow again, u ve now metamorphosed into donkey...hmmmmmmmm"' I hope donkey meat is tasty...lwkmd.

Hehehehe... All the donkeys you have eaten all your life, still don't know how it tastes? shocked your brain must be very slow.
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by arewafederation: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Oya stop being childish and face the topic. angry
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by EasternLeopard: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
1914 almagamation of Nigeria is a curse to Africa.

20 years after Nigeria's breakup, Africa will catch up with the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by supereasy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Isn't that the Clan our president is from, clueless and retard people
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
atlwireles: Orlando owoh what is your gain with all these hate spewing monikers you create? No matter what you call yourself, reading through three comments, one is able to ID, your regular nonsense. Why is an Aboki so obsessed with tribes outside your zone? why angry
Odorubu boy, why do you always mention my name?
Re: Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution by AfonjaConehead: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2023
arewafederation:

true parasite grin
Well said. This is the truth that must be told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) / Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News / See What Nigerian Army Did With Innoson SUV- PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.