Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Watch Dogs Mask Cosplay Show - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Watch Dogs Mask Cosplay Show (618 Views)

Epielle Facial Essence Mask / Natural Homemade Facial Mask For All Skin Types / Homemade Aspirin Mask Helps Heal Acne, Pimples, rashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dogs Mask Cosplay Show by kellyliang674: 4:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Several days later, Watch Dogs mask cosplay show will be on in my town, it's called the Co-Co Cosplay Show, which is the biggest cosplay party for us. The party is held one time a year. The theme of this time is about the famous game--Watch Dogs.

As we know, Watch Dogs is the game of Ubisoft this year. In the game, all things about our life are under the control of the phone. With the phone, you could know everyone's information and what they will do. All the game is about the Hacker. You could hack others or be hacked by others anytime.

For the following Watch Dogs cosplay, I have prepared the Watch Dogs cosplay costumes, including the Aiden Pearce mask, hat and stick. I believe that the Watch Dogs cosplay show will be wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Recreated Rosie The Riveter's Iconic "We Can Do It!" / ladies and none gentle men- Craziest Hair Style You Ever Had / Where Can I Buy Hip Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.