Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Read The Story Of A Unilag First Class French Graduate (interview) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read The Story Of A Unilag First Class French Graduate (interview) (1265 Views)

Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare / Unilag First Batch Admission List Is Out For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Story Of A Unilag First Class French Graduate (interview) by Excelinpages(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Are you saddled with the challenge of studying a language you are not used to, in this interview conducted with UNILAG rench graduate Joke Adewuyi, she reveals to us what one should consider when studying a foreign language.

Todays post is a bit different, I am conducting an interview with a French scholar from one of Nigeria's top university. She studied French. Enjoy the interview.

Hello Joke, how are you doing, thank you for honouring our request for this interview.
I am glad and I'm equally grateful for the opportunity to share my story

can we meet you?

I am Adejoke Motunrayo Adewuyi, a French graduate from the prestigious University of Lagos
how was it like studying French seeing that Nigeria is not a francophone country?
(hmm) it was very challenging, infact in the beginning I had great fears, a lot of questions ran through my mind, but I thank God that today it is a different story
What kind of fears, can you share with us?
fears of coping with the various courses since they are art related and I was a science student, you know courses like History, Literature and the likes.

Read the rest the blogpost http://excelinpages..com/2014/07/interview-with-motunrayo-adewuyi-first.html
Re: Read The Story Of A Unilag First Class French Graduate (interview) by jesuyemi(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2014
Excelinpages: Are you saddled with the challenge of studying a language you are not used to, in this interview conducted with UNILAG rench graduate Joke Adewuyi, she reveals to us what one should consider when studying a foreign language.

Todays post is a bit different, I am conducting an interview with a French scholar from one of Nigeria's top university. She studied French. Enjoy the interview.

Hello Joke, how are you doing, thank you for honouring our request for this interview.
I am glad and I'm equally grateful for the opportunity to share my story

can we meet you?

I am Adejoke Motunrayo Adewuyi, a French graduate from the prestigious University of Lagos
how was it like studying French seeing that Nigeria is not a francophone country?
(hmm) it was very challenging, infact in the beginning I had great fears, a lot of questions ran through my mind, but I thank God that today it is a different story
What kind of fears, can you share with us?
fears of coping with the various courses since they are art related and I was a science student, you know courses like History, Literature and the likes.

Read the rest the blogpost http://excelinpages..com/2014/07/interview-with-motunrayo-adewuyi-first.html
.2014/2015 MAPOLY POST UTME IS OUT: this is also an opportunity for JAMBITES out there either u choose MAPOLY as ur first INSTITUTION or 2nd or u did not choose d school at all, contact me for more details 07038464149.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About Nigeria We Should All Know / What's The Difference Between An Associate Degree And Bachelors Degree? / 2015 NECO Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.