Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Yahoomail Notification . Assistance Needed Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yahoomail Notification . Assistance Needed Please (843 Views)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoomail Notification . Assistance Needed Please by lcoral(f): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2014
I received this mail fro yahoo stating; Your Access to e-mail is about to expire,You have used 14.91 GB (99%) of 15 GB of your email account quota.We recommend you open the attachment to update your account immediately to avoid the suspension. 
Thank You.
Yahoo! Member Services
Please house how do I go about retrieving my address so that I don't get suspended. This is really a serious issue because it the official e-mail address I use. Has anyone experienced this before. Your help is highly appreciated.
Re: Yahoomail Notification . Assistance Needed Please by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Y ARE PEOPLE STILL USING YMail ? Ymail sucks, poor spam protection, Poor search Engine.. anyways, I don't have a solution grin grin
Re: Yahoomail Notification . Assistance Needed Please by WebHostingPal: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2014
lcoral: I received this mail fro yahoo stating; Your Access to e-mail is about to expire,You have used 14.91 GB (99%) of 15 GB of your email account quota.We recommend you open the attachment to update your account immediately to avoid the suspension. 
Thank You.
Yahoo! Member Services
Please house how do I go about retrieving my address so that I don't get suspended. This is really a serious issue because it the official e-mail address I use. Has anyone experienced this before. Your help is highly appreciated.

It sounds like you are exhausting your disk quota. Delete all the old read and unimportant email messages in your account, including those in your SPAM box and you will save yourself some disk space. grin

Hope that helps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Difference Between A Blogger And A Yahoo Boy / 4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.