Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Blast Oau Post-utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Blast Oau Post-utme (480 Views)

Official OAU Post UTME Result Statistic From Tribune 90 Score 300+ / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blast Oau Post-utme by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders, first of all, it's yet another time of the year when u prepare 4 oau post utme. As i normally do every year, i'l keep updating u with latest info as regards admission and others in OAU. i must at this juncture. say if u have scored 200 and above, congratulations!!!. You are qualified to write the post utme.

For you to blast the exam you need to know how it works here in OAU. There are certain things you can't be taught out there which OAU capitalises on in its examination.

It is on this note that I present to you FAMOUS TUTORS ( mother of all tutorials) and blast your way into OAU .
It comes up JULY 22nd - August 8th

It features:
Hints on how to excel in the exam
subjects to be handled by
expert in all fields.
Mock examination(likely exam questions)
Follow-up in the admission process
Accommodation
And many more!!

For more information call DE Famous on 08062470912. Feel free to ask any question that bothers you. You can also join me on whatsapp or BBM- 27C84DCA

(1) (Reply)

Datastage Online Training And Certification In INDIA | Online Datastage Training / Plz How Do University Of Ibadan Rate Their C.G.P.A / My Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.