Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road (19766 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / Governor Ambode Inspects Apapa Road (Photos) / Presidency Moves To Replace Mu’azu With S’south Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by adedayourt(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2014
shocked
Kinkale: ABEG DIS DUDE IS WORKING.. HE MIGHT NOT BE UP 2 PAR, BUR HE'S BY FAR D BEST OPTION POLITICS HAS 2 OFFER THE NIGERIAN CITIZENRY
SERIOUSLY!!!shockedshocked
Did u jus say dat
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by englishmart(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2014
To GEJ.
"My guy, God go bless you o.
But, don't forget gwagwa karmo road o. U started it but you didn't finish it.
I believe you've paid fully for the construction but it stopped half way.
I don't live there o, but I pity people that live there.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Kinkale: ABEG DIS DUDE IS WORKING.. HE MIGHT NOT BE UP 2 PAR, BUR HE'S BY FAR D BEST OPTION POLITICS HAS 2 OFFER THE NIGERIAN CITIZENRY
...because he's moving to repair the road...that's his responsibility. I won't vote for him because of his disposition to corruption

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by ehvez(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2014
2015 Propaganda.
Anyways check my signature out
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by marcusaurelio(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2014
grin[quote author=MzJackBaueress]Apapa on the brink!

Signs of fresh air oozing out from Apapa!

GEJ till infinity.....you can as well say"political instability till infinity in Nigeria" Can you IMAGINE!!....just because he planned to rehabilitate Apapa Road that makes him to stay for infinity? ODE ni e grin[quote author=MzJackBaueress]Apapa on the brink!

Signs of fresh air oozing out from Apapa!

GEJ till infinity.....you can as well say"political instability till infinity in Nigeria" Can you IMAGINE!!....just because he planned to rehabilitate Apapa Road that makes him to stay for infinity? ODE ni e

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Jasi7(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2014
kennygee: Propaganda. Na now dem know say the road spoil?

No mind dem...yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by pheesayor(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2014
komek:

Your Last question, yes! we need to show them there responsibility. Because its for our own welfare. You stay in Apapa, having delays in going to ur bizness, wasted time and opportunities, stressed out and as a result becomes unproductive etc, the other man is in Abuja (Aso Rock) living a good life. Does not wake early to beat traffic or go anywhere to meet up with appointments etc, and u expect him to no what is happening in Apapa, if u dont tell them, they dont know because they have evil men around them who tell them that all is well just to get some evil money to spend around. SO bro, if u have opportunity of telling them what they need to know, pls do

Those that do are labelled opposition, boko haram, supporter of APC, etc instead of appreciating them and considering their solutions

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by skyfall: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Haha...

I can feel a lot of fresh air in those pictures.

Hopefully more suffering will cure you Nigerians of the lunacy that keeps you cheering on PDP, and its criminals you choose every 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by kmoneyman: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Are they just seeing it A place from which so much money is generated from.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by misterjosh(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Hey stop insulting we Nigerians, wat do u mean he is by far our best option. Is Nigerian dat rotten to u? There r far more better pple than GEJ but d way politics is played in Nigerian they won't be allowed to get to dat post.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by kerrymaranto: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do

Check Freely..... www.MoneyKin.Com
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by skyfall: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
misterjosh: Hey stop insulting we Nigerians, wat do u mean he is by far our best option. Is Nigerian dat rotten to u? There r far more better pple than GEJ but d way politics is played in Nigerian they won't be allowed to get to dat post.

I'm surprised that you're surprised. Contrary to popular opinion, Nigeria has one of the highest concentrations of low-IQ people the world over. It's mind bogging the things you hear Nigerians say. And those are the supposedly educated ones o.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by chamboy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls "GEJ till ur death ppl" can u mention Just ONE project turned Worldclas during una Papa tenure. Just one

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by chamboy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
LARRYMAN944: TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA -
TAN
-PRESENTS
ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR,DO YOU WANT TO
JOIN TAN ARE YOU A YOUTH LEADER CAN YOU
MOBILISE 200 PEOPLE IN YOUR WARD OR HIGHER INSTITUTION? DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE
OF YOUR MOBILIZATION
ABILITY DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRANSFORMATION
AGENDA OF
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN THIS IS THE
OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR BECOME A ONE STAR TAN AMBASSADOR CLICK
HERE TO JOIN:http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=25287
Transformation Ambassador or Campaign Leader
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by hensben(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Donkaz: How i wish every year will be a year of election, Nigeria would have been more developed by now...cos our political leaders work harder when election is by the corner
you mean to say make more promises to win the heart of the electorate though, our vote doesnt count.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by uzoexcel(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
11 years later,

http://allafrica.com/stories/200311250258.html
Nigeria: Berger, RCC, PW, Two Others in Competitive Bid for Apapa- Oworonsoki -Ojota Freeway
By Jude Njoku, Asst Property & Environment Editor, 25 November 2003

Five giant construction companies are now jostling to be awarded the contract for the reconstruction of the Apapa-Oworonski-Ojota expressway. They are Messrs Julius Berger (Nig) Plc, PW Nigeria, Dantata & Sawoe, RCC (Nig) Ltd and SCC (Nig) Ltd.

The Federal Minister of Works had six weeks ago called for bids in paid advertisement specifying one million naira as compulsory application fee.
[i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Marpol: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
2 weeks to repair Apapa roads! I don't think he has visited Apapa before.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sibrah: That's like saying "At the ripe age of 18 Junior can now tie his shoes" . . . Big news Abi . . .

As in. We should clap because he's doing what he's supposed to be doing? YEARS after the road has decayed to this point?

Nigeria and low standards. Chisos.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
uzoexcel: 11 years later,

http://allafrica.com/stories/200311250258.html
Nigeria: Berger, RCC, PW, Two Others in Competitive Bid for Apapa- Oworonsoki -Ojota Freeway
By Jude Njoku, Asst Property & Environment Editor, 25 November 2003

Five giant construction companies are now jostling to be awarded the contract for the reconstruction of the Apapa-Oworonski-Ojota expressway. They are Messrs Julius Berger (Nig) Plc, PW Nigeria, Dantata & Sawoe, RCC (Nig) Ltd and SCC (Nig) Ltd.

The Federal Minister of Works had six weeks ago called for bids in paid advertisement specifying one million naira as compulsory application fee.
[i][/i]

My God.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by poiZon: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

What stops the Laos state govt from repairing the road?

because it is abuja road mistakely passing thru lagos state. god forbid make fashola do abuja road o, wey money?
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by poiZon: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennybak: kennybak ventures, we are custom licensed agent. We are into importing and exporting of goods at cheaper rate. Be rest assured that your goods are in safe hands. God bless you as contact us. 08032271155

i hv 2milion metric tonnes of apc waste, hw much will it cost me to export it to gaZA?
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by poiZon: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lexusgs430: This so-called government should be ashamed themselves. They are completely bankrupt on ideas and what basic amenities it's citizenry should be accorded.
Good roads, electricity, health, education, water etc etc
All they seem to only think about, is their personal bank balances. It's unfortunate that all people do is talk, talk and some more talk. But nothing seems to come out of it.

pls can u specify whch u r referrng to? we hv local, state n federal govts.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jeez! Holy Moses! Are those images for real?! Backward country where things don't work than corruption. PTUI! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Lexusgs430: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
poiZon:

Generally, all the three tiers of Government have failed it's citizenry, in provision of services within their separate remits.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by uzoexcel(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
i believe i was just finishn college then or in the univ grin
MissMeiya:

My God.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by chamboy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
poiZon:

who provides electticity.
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by poiZon: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Generally, all the three tiers of Government have failed it's citizenry, in provision of services within their separate remits.

a thunderous GBAM!
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by poiZon: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
chamboy: who provides electticity.

Abeg i no sabi o, na my name only i sabi which is poizon
Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by atlwireles: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
chamboy: who provides electticity.

depends on your state.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by oldenglish: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

I work in Apapa and so I have a fair idea of the issues involved.

Majority of the tankers that heads into Apapa don't just come to park there......they are either waiting to position at the loading bay or queuing along the routes to jetties.

On the other hand...the returning container trucks will queue to enter the ports due to lack of enough handling equipments in the ports..

Like I wrote, it's still boils down to goverment failure and insensitivity to the plight of the people of Apapa...this problem didn't just surface suddenly..it's has been there..only that the rainy season exacerbated the whole mess in Apapa as a result of government failure to maintain infrastures in and around the two ports.

My point is...stop focusing mainly on the truck and tanker drivers...the spotlight should be on government of Nigeria.
Everything thing boils down to over crowded the port is. Decongest the port by making use of other ports around the country but some part of the country will die to see it happen. The same thing is happening at MMA. If their is a functioning port in benue I don't see the reason why a farm produce from Kano or sokoto should risk his life and produce driving to Lagos to export his produce, same goes to people from the east and south.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Repair Apapa Road by Revolva(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Well this road is under repair but the contractor neglected it over a long time ...this is my vincinity ok I see what happens everyday koro koro its a pitiful site

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri / SEE Court Order Summoning Tompolo 2 Appear In Court On Thursday To Face Criminal / How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.