Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing (601 Views)

I Need A Partner Whom We Can Sturdy Web Design Together / Webmasters I Need Your Answer, Can I Have My Website In Many Languages? / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing by dtermined(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2014
there is dis otdesign company dat organise free training on web designing,how to host website,building sms website,graphic design,grow your biz online for just #5000 in just one month,should i go it or i shud learn graphic design for a month (#2000) or may be web designing only for a month(#3000)?

i nid suggestions in d house
Re: Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing by Justusstephen(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2014
I think it is better if pay the #5,000 to learn all three course. But if you don't have enough fund, I can help you visit www.naijanetbiz.com/justus
Re: Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing by kingthreat(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2014
So far, what I paid for web development and graphic design tutoring is over N250k and the spending doesnt stop. Now you want to learn it all for N5k? Goodluck. No wonder whack sites everywhere
Re: Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing by felixchip(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
To be candid with you,If anybody offers to teach you either web design or Graphic Design for anything less than 20k, slow down and look elsewhere.

The truth is that you can't learn both at a go.
You must focus on one and get done with it.
They are two different things that need time and attention.

Well, there are some persons who'd offer both for 15k but, remember, they'll comb it and leave you with little or nothing.

The least I know you can enroll for any of these is 50k.(For one. Not both). Or you can alternatively use youtube and google.

Goodluck.

You, tried mailing me.
And, the email associated with my account ain't functioning anymore.
You can mail me @ xchipgraphics@gmail.com.
Re: Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing by dtermined(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
thnks 4 dat,may be i shud go 4 graphic designs b4 moving to web designing or wat do u fink
Re: Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing by Tekkyboy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
dtermined: thnks 4 dat,may be i shud go 4 graphic designs b4 moving to web designing or wat do u fink
what is the name of that company and what are the programmes they said you will be tought in both?
Re: Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing by WebHostingPal: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
kingthreat: So far, what I paid for web development and graphic design tutoring is over N250k and the spending doesnt stop. Now you want to learn it all for N5k? Goodluck. No wonder whack sites everywhere

I totally agree with you, funny every one these days class themselves as web designers just because they have a blog or know how to use wordpress grin I will like to put all these companies that offer 5k web design training to the test, wont you buddy... ? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Secret Website / Problem With Nairaland Clone / Get The Hottest Master Resell Right To This Product And Start Info Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.