Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

2 Men Caught With Corpse Of 2-year-old In Aba Arrested & Paraded - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Caught With Corpse Of 2-year-old In Aba Arrested & Paraded (729 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / How Four 'ghost' Pensioners (pictured) Were Arrested, Paraded In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Men Caught With Corpse Of 2-year-old In Aba Arrested & Paraded by Updatesnaija: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014

2 Men Caught with Corpse of 2-Year-Old in Aba Arrested & Paraded

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Abia State Command, arrested two men found with a corpse of a two-year-old girl.

The men identified as Jonathan Nwogu and Chibuike Anubuife were arrested when trying to bury the corpse in an abandoned pit in Osisioma, near Aba. They were nabbed at a filling station near Ariaria International, Aba.

NSCDC’s state commandant Andy Dateer paraded the men before the press, and said it was a very sad day for the command.

He briefly detailed how the men were caught. Andy says his men on a routine patrol caught the men in possession of a corpse of a girl of about 2 years old in a sack. The officers were attracted to the scene following a quarrel between the men and a man who brought them to the scene in a car.

Andy revealed that the men will be handed over to the Police for proper investigation, and that an angry mob would have lynched the men if not of the officers who came to the scene.

One of the suspects Chibuile Anubuife revealed that he saw the other man (who brought him with the car) for the first time and he asked him to bury the dead girl, and while discussing the logistics, they were arrested them.

The other suspect Jonathan Nwogu told reporters that a man approached him to help bury the girl.

http://www.updatesnaija.com.ng/2-men-caught-corpse-2-year-old-aba-arrested-paraded/
Re: 2 Men Caught With Corpse Of 2-year-old In Aba Arrested & Paraded by sholikay(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2014
Already booked..
*edited*
oya make i kum read d tori...eewwo!..y dem shupid people go dy giv dis kind smal pikin sleeping tablet?..dem beta wait til d pikin wake up o..chei!..na wetin even concern dis dem my oga at d top sef.(NSCDC)?..pikin wey dy sleep jejeli na im dm kum dy disturb..dia ris god..*abeg make una no vex o,i no dy see wel again o,idea is just needed*.LMHO!
Re: 2 Men Caught With Corpse Of 2-year-old In Aba Arrested & Paraded by delishpot: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
sholikay: Already booked..
*edited*
oya make i kum read d tori...eewwo!..y dem shupid people go dy giv dis kind smal pikin sleeping tablet?..dem beta wait til d pikin wake up o..chei!..na wetin even concern dis dem my oga at d top sef.(NSCDC)?..pikin wey dy sleep jejeli na im dm kum dy disturb..dia ris god..*abeg make una no vex o,i no dy see wel again o,idea is just needed*.LMHO!

You go sleep jejeli like that pikin by this tine tomorrow
I.diot pikin. Mae thunder fire dat ya mouth before God give you the sleeping medicine wey go make you sleep jejeli like her.
Animal wey dem for use do menstruation.
Even death of such young pikin na joke to you. Ewu gambia.
Re: 2 Men Caught With Corpse Of 2-year-old In Aba Arrested & Paraded by sholikay(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
delishpot:

You go sleep jejeli like that pikin by this tine tomorrow
I.diot pikin. Mae thunder fire dat ya mouth before God give you the sleeping medicine wey go make you sleep jejeli like her.
Animal wey dem for use do menstruation.
Even death of such young pikin na joke to you. Ewu gambia.
hahahahahahahehehekiki...dis boy too funny o..lmho.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Beats Boy To Death / How Shops Were Distoring In Umuahia Along Ozuakoli Road. (photos) / Motorcyclist Arraigned For Abducting, Raping Girl, 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.