Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram (2253 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by EdCure: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Well spoken, Archbishop!

Unfortunately, the only advice Jonathan listens to are how to:
Steal/borrow more billions of dollars;
impeach opposition governors;
cause chaos from north to south;
polarise the country on ethno-religious lines;
make Nigeria ungovernable and
blame his failures on the opposition.

4 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by anago1000: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
CaliOsi:
Your likes are the problems we have in Nigeria... Note he is also a Nigerian. With the current political situations in Nigeria, I won't be surprised to one day wake up to hear about a military coup, maybe then we would learn our lessons.

stop taking these sets of a androids serious. admin need to create a sections for peeps with I.q below 00.3 percent like the reta....rd. a strata for fvckhead like him need to be christened m...oronic orphan section.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by arewafederation: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
cust0mized13: This Bishop is a moslem and an APC member grin grin grin

Sorry, but I need to ask...Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

Obinoscopy, why is this still not yet on front age?

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Neyoor:

EXACTLY! PDP mentality
Na wa for una oo; which wan be PDP again? Nairalanders, una no go kill person o. Do you actually mean:...?

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by 7lives: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Desric: German Muslim scholar replies on TERRORISM ... I
liked the answer of this German Muslim scholar
when he was asked about terrorism and Islam : He
said : Who started the first world war? not
Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? not
Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of
Aborigines in Australia ? not Muslims ?? Who sent
the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?
not Muslims ?? killed more than 100 millions of
Indians in North America ? not Muslims ?? Who
killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south
America ? not Muslims ?? Who took about 180
millions of African people as slaves and 88% of
them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean ? not
Muslims ?? No , NOT Muslims!!! First of all, You
have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim
does something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim
commits the same..he is a terrorist... So first
remove this double standard...then come to the
point!!! , . . . . . I am proud to be a MUSLIM !!! ARE
YOU SPREAD THIS MSG & DON'T BREAK THE
CHAIN

Bros these fact here fall my hand o, I was once a Muslim but now a christian. All religion are for the purpose of reconciling man to God but man is just too wicked to understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by santos247(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
If GEJ does not link APC with Boko Haram, how will he get One BIllion Dollar to prosecute next year election. Who has closer ties to Boko HAram than Senator Ndume of PDP? Who gave birth to Boko Haram other than Alli Modu Sherrif (a mole in APC and who has returned to where he rightly belongs).HIs 8years as governor witnessed the birth and expansion of Boko HAram activites.

IS it Buhari that never won any popular election in Adamawa and Borno states that is funding Boko Haram? IS it Atiku that has never won in his home Adamawa state or El-Rufai whoose financial muscle cant even win a senatorial district.

Let GEJ continue then blame game.Even if he rules beyong 2019, posterity will always remeber men like him.

We are watching

God is keenly watching even more!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2: So Mr Man of God, can you use your spiritual insight to tell us those behind boko haram?

Ogbeni,wise up na....... Even during Elijah days, bad tinz gan dey apun....
All I kno b say d gate of hell will never prevail against the church
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by Walelavender(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is not far from the truth. If the opposition is truly behind the nations woes,the government @ the centre should not hesitate to prosecute them instead of ranting in the print and electronic media. Resourceful time to address the situation is used in name calling. Even human lives are being politicized. Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by citizenY(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Why can't your man of God use his spiritual resources to tell us who the sponsors of boko haram are? Afterall he seems to be so sure they aren't the opposition.

Your man in Aso rock says they are in his cabinet.. What else do you want him to tell you? They are part and parcel of you guys,

That is,why you cannot swipe the fly on your scrotum. I, hear Sherrif is coming home.....when are we going to dance palongo in Maiduguri
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by RisMas(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
i will soon find the source, may be that will make it hit frontpage undecided undecided undecided
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
What of now that the source is there.

The truth is that the moderators are now bias with the movement of topics to the front page and that's why the front page is getting boring this days
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by Clerverly: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Seun, Obynoscopy, Mynd44 we want this at the front page!
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by LoveDecay(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/high-handedness-politicisation-forced-catholic-church-to-leave-can/137428/

Catholic Church have always told Jonathan the truth. With this statement he will have to work twice as hard to win favor from the one true church. The church of saint Peter.

More fire .....
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by supersonic(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
collynzo2:
Why can't your man of God use his spiritual resources to tell us who the sponsors of boko haram are? Afterall he seems to be so sure they aren't the opposition.
[quote author=collynzo2]
I find it very difficult to understand what is going on in the mind of an idiot like you. You are accusing the man for saying the truth,is this how your parents raised you or you are that type of a useless bad child that refuse home training. I am sure you are ready to trade your birthright with money from the clueless one. If you are already a parent,your children should just cover their faces cos you are a disgrace to them and ur generation. Didinrin,oponu omo,afofun gbemu.
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by RisMas(m): 1:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Clerverly: Will the Evil Man Listen?

Bro, kindly edit your post and insert the source, im sure Mode wont push it to front page until they see a source.

Here is the source>> http://www.vibenigeria.com/bishop-onaiyekan-to-jonathan-stop-linking-opposition-with-boko-haram/#more-414
Re: Onaiyekan To Presidency: Stop Linking Opposition With Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 19, 2014
RisMas:
Bro, kindly edit your post and insert the source, im sure Mode wont push it to front page until they see a source.
Here is the source>> http://www.vibenigeria.com/bishop-onaiyekan-to-jonathan-stop-linking-opposition-with-boko-haram/#more-414

The source is already bodly written on the first page.

Just don't know what's wrong with the moderators.

Maybe because the message if for GEJ and we have some Pro-Gejs as Admin on this section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Many Nigerians Don't Know About Asari Dokubo / Don’t Shun Presidential Debate, Kuku Advises Buhari / Why Hasn't Any APC Contestant That Lost Congratulated His Opponent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.