Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread (3935 Views)

--PM--BTC--WMZ etc. HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / Bizreghub.com.ng Nairaland Customer Service - Q & A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe:

Sharing something? Who no like awuff? grin
I have landed.

@ topic, Good. Keep it up bro. May God increase you.

Your site needs me to be tutored or take a crash course to understand how to navigate. Maybe you should make it easy for internet novices like me.
I was just discussing with someone on nairaland about getting me a compac 110-1100c keyboad and battery. Do you have them? What are your prices? Also, I want a 500GB Portable external HDD, what is the price? (Buying this could be later, not as important as the keyboard and battery)

Thanks for the wishes..

When you say keyboard, sounds like you are talking about a desktop, then you say a battery which also makes it sound like a laptop..

I will look up the model and get back to you on the prices on your request.. not on the pc right now..
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Busybody2:

Me and blackberry finally parted ways. Does Honeric have your number/are you on whatsapp?
I have whatsapp but I rarely ever use it. No he doesn't have my number.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
honeric01:

Thanks for the wishes..

When you say keyboard, sounds like you are talking about a desktop, then you say a battery which also makes it sound like a laptop..

I will look up the model and get back to you on the prices on your request.. not on the pc right now..

I am not a techy person. Please educate me better. That thing with letters, numbers and symbols I tap on on my laptop and it brings out the characters, what is that thing called? I have always thought all of them are keyboard.
My laptop presently is a mini laptop, a HP compac 110-1100c model
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Busybody2(f): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe: I have whatsapp but I rarely ever use it. No he doesn't have my number.

I thought with whatsapp messages get relayed asap so even if you get one message a month, you'd still get it.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe:
I am not a techy person. Please educate me better. That thing with letters, numbers and symbols I tap on on my laptop and it brings out the characters, what is that thing called? I have always thought all of them are keyboard.
My laptop presently is a mini laptop, a HP compac 110-1100c model

Yes, that's a laptop and what you need is just as you said, a keyboard to your mini-laptop. presently we do not have your model but if you want it badly, we can still help you get it.

As for the replacement battery, 6 cell (2hrs average) will cost you N5,500, 9 cell (3-4hrs average) will cost you N6,500 and 12 cell (4-5hrs) will cost you N9,000 with 6 months warranty.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Busybody2:

I thought with whatsapp messages get relayed asap so even if you get one message a month, you'd still get it.
Most people I chat with prefer the BBM so friends rarely drop messages for me on whatsapp. But, if that's where I will have you, I will have to adjust. kiss
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
honeric01:

Yes, that's a laptop and what you need is just as you said, a keyboard to your mini-laptop. presently we do not have your model but if you want it badly, we can still help you get it.

As for the replacement battery, 6 cell (2hrs average) will cost you N5,500, 9 cell (3-4hrs average) will cost you N6,500 and 12 cell (4-5hrs) will cost you N9,000 with 6 months warranty.
A nairalander already said he could get the battery 6cell for N5k. And you don't have the keyboard, I would have loved to have both at the same time.

I don't know what to do now.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe:
A nairalander already said he could get the battery 6cell for N5k. And you don't have the keyboard, I would have loved to have both at the same time.

I don't know what to do now.

Ours come with a 6 month warranty, how soon do you need the keyboard? we can try getting both for you relatively at the same time.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2014
honeric01:

Ours come with a 6 month warranty, how soon do you need the keyboard? we can try getting both for you relatively at the same time.

Well, considering the urgency and time frame, I am sorry, I won't do this particular deal with you. The nairalander though he doesn't sell these stuff promised to help buy it for me and bring it down to my location as he would be around me by tuesday. If I buy from you, there will be delays and I may miss his good gesture of bringing it down free of charge.

I will keep this thread in mind and will patronise you soon.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Alright, thank you.

Good morning world!
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Good evening everyone.. cool
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hi.
What is the biggest capacity of flashdrive do you have?
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gboliwe: Hi.
What is the biggest capacity of flashdrive do you have?

128GB
64GB
32GB

visit our website for more details

www.honbis.com
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeric01:

128GB
64GB
32GB

visit our website for more details

www.honbis.com
ok

1 Like

Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Gboliwe: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2014
I just invited you on bbm. Let's talk better. I told you your site isn't user friendly for me and my ucbrowser
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gboliwe: I just invited you on bbm. Let's talk better. I told you your site isn't user friendly for me and my ucbrowser

Oh, you were the one we chatted with...? Alright...we hope we were able to satisfy you?
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good morning guys...
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Good morning! cool
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Happy weekend.

Thanks for the patronage..
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Good morning everyone! cool
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Learn how to trade forex within 3 weeks-3 months. 100% practical.

We train you on how to trade forex and also empower you with funding and support towards financial freedom.
Visit www.honbis.com for more info
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello and good morning...
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Original computer parts and accessories available

All kinds
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2014
We are grateful to those who patronize us, we appreciate your patronage! cool
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2014
Good morning all...

There is an opened opportunity at HBS

Are you a trained forex trader or someone who wants to learn?
Do you want to make a career out of trading forex?

We have rooms for 2 traders who have basic knowledge of forex trading. we have a period of 3 months for these 2 traders to try out their trading abilities with a $1,000 trading account for the aforementioned period.

You are expected to make a consistent 20% monthly profit for these 3 months to qualify for a full time trading package with us which involves a bigger capital base to trade with.

For more details, contact us or leave a comment on this thread.

Offer opens only to those living on the mainland (Lagos) and can make it to our office at least 3 times a week.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Good morning folks!
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Preferably an SSCE certificate holder
Should be able to communicate fluently in English language
Skilled with computer knowledge e.g (Microsoft Word, Excel, corel
draw e.t.c)
Lastly should be domiciled around Ipaja-Ayobo-iyana Ipaja-egbeda-Idimu axis.
If interested, contact us directly via the contact details on this
handle or leave a comment on this thread.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thank you all for your patronage..

1 Like

Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Perfect money N185
Webmoney N190
Egopay N180

instant funding.
Re: Honegrity Business Services Nairaland Customer Care Thread by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Good morning nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blco Cif Deal With Pop Verifiable On Shell Screen London - 08082083126 / China Factory Direct Wholesale Cheap Silicone Chain Link Bracelet / Snooker Board Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.