Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 (697 Views)

Mouau Post-Graduate Form for 2015/2016 session is Out / The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam / Mouau Post Utme 2014 Is Out. PQnA. Aspirants come in. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 by SeanBeezy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
The Post-UTME examination of the Michael Okpara
University of Agriculture, Umudike has been scheduled
to hold place on the 24th of July – the 26th of July,
We wish to notify all candidates who scored 180 and
above, that they should purchase the scratch card in
any of the following addresses as listed below:
1. The University Microfinance Bank, Pius Anyim
Auditorium, MOUAU
2. Access Bank, Ogui Road Enugu
3. Ecobank, Station Road, Aba
4. Firstbank, Assumpta Avenue, Owerri
All applying candidates should note that starting from
Monday, the 14th of July, 2014, candidates are
expected to log on to the University official website at
mou.edu.ng to register for the Post- UTME after
purchasing the scratch card.
Please note that the dates for the Screening
examination are as shown below:
July 24, 2014
Morning Session:
Accounting,
Agribusiness Management,
Marketing,
Banking and Finance,
Human Resources Management,
Business Administration
Economics,
Entrepreneurial Studies,
Library and
Information Science
Afternoon:
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Plant Science &
Biotechnology,
Zoology and Environmental Biology,
Education Biology,
Education
HOMEC,
Education Integrated Science
July 25, 2014
Morning Session:
Agriculture And Bioresources Engineering,
Chemical Engineering,
Civil Engineering,
Computer Engineering,
Electrical/ Electronics Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering,
Computer Science,
Mathematics,
Physics,
Statistics,
Chemistry,
Education Maths,
Physics,
Computer Science,
Chemistry
Afternoon Session: All programmes in the:
College of Applied Food Sciences and Tourism,
College of Agric. Economics,
Rural Sociology and Extension,
College of Crop and Soil Science,
College of Veterinary Medicine,
College of Animal Science,
Animal Production,
College of Natural Resources,
Environmental Management,
Agric. Education
July 26, 2014
Morning Session: All Direct Entry candidates
Please be informed that all form of registration will
close on Wednesday, the 23rd of July, 2014
Important Notice
Please all candidates should ensure that they do not
patronize quack road side registration centres. Please
go to any respected cybercafes and make sure that
your registration is completed and reviewed by YOU
before you leave with your print out.
Please wishes.
Re: MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 by Kennedymac(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
op abeg am in some kinda of distress now can u help me out i bought my post ume form today and after filling it and awaited my print out bt i was shocked to see that the date of birth on my jamb is different from the 1 on my print out and the problem is not even from the person who filled the form pls what should i do ?
Re: MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 by learn(f): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
please help, i tried to log on to the site and i got an error page temporarily unavailable . did anyone experience the same
Re: MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 by SeanBeezy(m): 1:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Kennedymac: op abeg am in some kinda of distress now can u help me out i bought my post ume form today and after filling it and awaited my print out bt i was shocked to see that the date of birth on my jamb is different from the 1 on my print out and the problem is not even from the person who filled the form pls what should i do ?
How sure are you that the problem isn't from the person who filled the form? Is what you have on your JAMB slip your real age? If yes, I'll advice you to take it to the school's webmaster for editing and correction. Thank you
Re: MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 by SeanBeezy(m): 1:47am On Jul 20, 2014
learn: please help, i tried to log on to the site and i got an error page temporarily unavailable . did anyone experience the same
. The school's websites have been under construstion and can't be accessed using a mobile phone, I even experienced the same problem the last time I checked but I'm sure an authorised computer centre would help you out. Thank you!
Re: MOUAU Post-utme/direct Entry And Registration Guides For 2014/2015 by newspapers: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Mouau has also notify all Students that Anyone that misses the Designed date for the Post Ume screening will not be given another chance. You are also to be aware that no forms of bribery will even be collevted from you. You have to be very careful

http://www.jambresultng.com/mouau-post-ume-20142015-registration-cutoff-mark-screening-results/

(1) (Reply)

Cchub Nigeria Codecamp 2014 : Paid Internship For Early Stage Developers. / How Ebola Disease Can Affect Lectures. / Canadian Study Permit 2014 Online Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.