Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord (3345 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Evidences That God Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Samunique: My brother, this very ridiculous and laughable!!!!

Bros I'll advise u to quit this debate cause the man u engaged cannot reason logically and rationally, don't waste ur time.
if you can reason logically and rationally you suppose to have dump the bible since and follow what jesus practice when he is a live he no nothing about Christianity paul establish it and he write a book [the bible] imagine what a human being write many people now take it as religion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it a pity may GOd help you to understand what Jesus practice
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
tola9ja: that is what i told malvisguy212 you both lack understanding Allah narrate what happen during jesus time to muhammed for example

Surat Maryam (Mary) - سورة مريم

19:27
Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
19:28
O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
19:29
So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
19:30
[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
19:31
And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive

that is what happen during the birth of jesus but muhammed was not there Allah reveal what happen to him
and these verse is 1 of the greatest miracle of jesus you can never see a great miracle like that in the bible
quran the word of god without contradiction variation manipulation fallacy unlike the bible the most corrupt book on earth

Can god say something like this. Malachi 2:3 behold I will rebuke your offspring and spread dung upon your faces.
Genesis 8:20-21 and the lord smelled the odour.
Obadiah1:1 we have heard a rumour from the lord.
Psalm78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep like a strong man shouting because of wine.
1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion)
the verse you qoute say , "O Mary,
you have certainly done a thing unprecedented." Then the next verse say "sister of aaron" mary, mother of jesus a sister to aaron, brother of moses? what kind of big time error is this? Open your eyes my brother, this is wrong.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
tola9ja: in the original manuscript prophet Muhammad name was written there
Oh! My God, my guess is you have those original manuscript innit..??
and if you dont believe tell me the version of the bible u have and also did u believe in it?
The version of the bible I have is the one that has the word of God in it. and yes I believe in it..

You sound so illogical like some of your Muslim folks here in Nairaland... What baffles me is how you guys do not tend to comprehend simple grammar.. plus how you think we're fools to believe so BS you write here.. like the "Original manuscript prophet Muhammad name was written there"

tola9ja: that is what i told malvisguy212 you both lack understanding Allah narrate what happen during jesus time to muhammed for example
19:27
Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
19:28
O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
19:29
So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
19:30
[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
19:31
And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
that is what happen during the birth of jesus Jesus but muhammed Muhammad was not there Allah reveal what happen to him
and these verse is 1 of the greatest miracle of jesus Jesus you can never see a great miracle like that in the bible
quran the word of god without contradiction variation manipulation fallacy unlike the bible the most corrupt book on earth

Can god God say something like this. Malachi 2:3 behold I will rebuke your offspring and spread dung upon your faces.
Yes God can say such, but your cunning self did not find it worthy to include the pre verses 1 and 2, which I'll gladly help you include
And it is a Warning to the Priests
Malachi 2:1-2
And now this commandment is for you, O priests. "If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name," says the LORD of hosts, "then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart.

Genesis 8:20-21 and the lord smelled the odour.
Of two verses, this was the only part you saw, and you did not find it worthy to quote the entire passage? You must think you're indeed very brilliant..??

At this point, I need not go any further, this is because you Muslims will do anything. No wonder some are killing in the name of your religion.

Psalm78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep like a strong man shouting because of wine.
1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion)
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
malvisguy212: the verse you qoute say , "O Mary,
you have certainly done a thing unprecedented." Then the next verse say "sister of aaron" mary, mother of jesus a sister to aaron, brother of moses? what kind of big time error is this? Open your eyes my brother, this is wrong.
mary is sister to aaron is brother to Moses so why are u still confuse

what about the bible verse no reply to it cos u are totally confuse
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You sound so illogical like some of your Muslim folks here in Nairaland... What baffles me is how you guys do not tend to comprehend simple grammar.. plus how you think we're fools to believe so BS you write here.. like the "Original manuscript prophet Muhammad name was written there"

my friend you totally confuse all the bible i cote it is an imbefitting attribute of god

i already no you will run for me cos the corrupt book will make you run and if you can stay with me without argument u will no what jesus rely practice

before you stop finish these

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
tola9ja: mary is sister to aaron is brother to Moses so why are u still confuse

what about the bible verse no reply to it cos u are totally confuse
i think there is satanic manipulation in you,do you know what this mean? Moses'is uncle to jesus. I think am done with you now.you accept the error in quran.moses who live more than 500years is uncle to jesus. Very funny.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212: i think there is satanic manipulation in you,do you know what this mean? Moses'is uncle to jesus. I think am done with you now.you accept the error in quran.moses who live more than 500years is uncle to jesus. Very funny.
THAT IS WHAT I ALWAYS TOLD YOU U ARE NOT READY TO LEARN IF YOU TRACE THERE LINEAGE YOU WILL TRACE THEM TO ABRAHAM WIFE SARAH AND IF U TRACE MUHAMMED [S.A.W] YOU TRACE TO ABRAHAM WIFE HAGAR

EVEN UPON ALL WHAT HAVE SHOWING YOU U STILL NOT ACCEPT THE WHAT JESUS PRACTICE
2:18
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

U NEVER REPLY ME ON THESE

1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2014
I will finish this so you dont think you're smart..

tola9ja: [s]my friend you totally confuse all the bible i cote it is an imbefitting attribute of god

i already no you will run for me cos the corrupt book will make you run and if you can stay with me without argument u will no what jesus rely practice

before you stop finish these [/s]

Well this does not fit into your argument as your real premise states
"Can god God say something like this"
This statement was however not made/said by God
King James Version (KJV): The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
The above is said in Obadiah's own person.
This in turn does not conform to the reality of your argument
But I will be wise enough to explain it to you..

We have heard a rumor - , rather, "a report;" literally "a hearing, a thing heard," as Isaiah says Isaiah 53:1, "Who hath believed our report? A "report" is certain or uncertain, according to the authority from whom it comes. This "report" was certainly true, since it was "from the Lord." By the plural, we, Obadiah may have associated with himself, either other prophets of his own day as Joel and Amos, who, with those yet earlier, as Balaam and David, had prophesied against Edom, or the people, for whose sakes God made it known to him. In either case, the prophet does not stand alone for himself. He hears with "the goodly company of the prophets;" and the people of God hear in him, as Isaiah says again Isaiah 21:10, "that which I have heard from the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you."

Psalm78:65 Then the lord Lord awoke as from sleep like a strong man shouting because of wine.
Same as above, but I'll be wise and explain it to you as this is what you wanted and should have said in the first place.
Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep: While, by his permission, the Philistines were chastising his people for their sins, he held his peace, and seemed unconcerned as one asleep: but when due chastisement had brought the delinquents to themselves, the cries of penitent Israel awakened, as it were, and called forth the zeal of the Lord of hosts, to vindicate his honour, and deliver his servants; and then the vigour of his operations was such, as might be compared to the alacrity and courage of a mighty champion, when, refreshed and inspirited by wine, he attacks his adversaries, and bears all down before him
And he smote his enemies in the hinder parts: With the disease of the emerods, which was both painful and shameful.
He put them to a perpetual reproach: He caused them to perpetuate their own reproach, by sending back the ark of God with their golden emerods, the lasting monuments of their shame.

Hope you do understand now..

1st corinthians Corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god God is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians Corinthians
Do learn to format before your post.. You don't just clog letters...

Because the foolishness of God: That which God appoints, requires, commands, does, etc., which appears to people to be foolish to man. The passage is not to be understood as affirming that it is really foolish or unwise; but that it appears so to people; Perhaps the word here refers to those parts of the divine administration where the wisdom of the plan is not seen; or where the reason of what God does is concealed.

Is wiser than men: Is better adapted to accomplish important ends, and more certainly effectual than the schemes of human wisdom. This is especially true of the plan of salvation; a plan apparently foolish to the mass of people: yet indubitably accomplishing more for the renewing of people, and for their purity and happiness, than all the schemes of human contrivance. They have accomplished nothing toward people's salvation; this accomplishes everything. They have always failed; this never fails.

The weakness of God: There is really no weakness in God, any more than there is folly. This must mean, therefore, the things of his appointment which appear weak and insufficient to accomplish the end to man. Such are these facts; that God should seek to save the world by Jesus of Nazareth, Who was supposed unable to save himself Matthew 27:40-43; and that he should expect to save people by the gospel, by its being preached by people who were without learning, eloquence, wealth, fame, or power. The instruments were feeble; and people judged that this was owing to the weakness or lack of power in the God who appointed them.

Is stronger than men: Is able to accomplish more than the utmost might of man. The feeblest agency that God puts forth; so feeble as to be esteemed weakness: is able to effect more than the utmost might of man. The word here refers particularly to the work of redemption; but it is true everywhere.

Last Bullet: That God often effects his mightiest plans by that which seems to men to be weak and even foolish. The most mighty revolutions arise often from the slightest causes; his most vast operations are often connected with very feeble means. The revolution of empires; the mighty effects of the pestilence; the advancement in the sciences, and arts, and the operations of nature, are often brought about by means apparently as little suited to accomplish the work as those which are employed in the plan of redemption.

God is great. If his feeblest powers put forth, surpass the mightiest powers of man, how great must be his might. If the powers of man who rears works of art; who levels mountains and elevates vales; if the power which reared the pyramids, be as nothing when compared with the feeblest putting forth of divine power, how mighty must be his arm! How vast that strength which made, and which upholds the rolling worlds! How safe are his people in his hand! And how easy for him to crush all his foes in death!

Corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion)
As usual, you failed to write out the full verse
Corinthians 14:33: For God is the God, not of confusion, but of peace.
God is not the author of confusion: The Margin here is "Tumult," or "unquietness." The word of God cannot tend to produce disorder. He is the God of peace; and his word will tend to promote order. It is calm, peaceful, thoughtful. It is not boisterous and disorderly.

Now that I have explained the whole thing to you with help; I implore you to accept Christ this instant, as the truth is before you and this truth shall set you free.

Read out loud with meaning in your heart

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner,
I have sinned and come short of the glory of God,
I have chosen this hour to repent of my sins,
Come into my heart oh! Savior,
Come into my life Lord Jesus,
I accept you as my Lord and personal savior,
Cast me not oh! Lord,
Create in me a new heart,
Make me a new creation in Christ Jesus,
In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Now you are Saved.

There are multiple sources to which this write-up came about, but I think I lost them. I would however look for them, should I see them, I would come paste them here as a citation rather than as a web link only...
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2014
tola9ja: THAT IS WHAT I ALWAYS TOLD YOU U ARE NOT READY TO LEARN IF YOU TRACE THERE LINEAGE YOU WILL TRACE THEM TO ABRAHAM WIFE SARAH AND IF U TRACE MUHAMMED [S.A.W] YOU TRACE TO ABRAHAM WIFE HAGAR

EVEN UPON ALL WHAT HAVE SHOWING YOU U STILL NOT ACCEPT THE WHAT JESUS PRACTICE
2:18
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

U NEVER REPLY ME ON THESE

1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion
you are ver very wrong . Mary is from the tribe of levi while aaron is judea. shm
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2014
tola9ja: the holy spirit have been existing before the birth of jesus so why will he said what has been existing will come to exists that is commonsensically nonsensical a rational thinking person will never say such a thing

When will you get knowledge?
I only asked you WHY DO YOU THINK He can't be used for Holy Spirit?
Who asked you whether He exists before Jesus or after Him undecided undecided

By the way Jesus didn't say that [size=14pt][b]the Holy Spirit will come to an existence after He left BUT ALL BELIEVER WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMPOWERMENT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT which unlike before that the Holy Spirit was only minister in some individual NOT EVERYBODY but after the exaltation of JESUS ALL BELIEVERS NOW HAVE ACCESS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT to fulfil the prophecy of Joel 2:28[/size]
"And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions.

i repeat what have been saying quran contain Allah's word

Did I say it doesn't contain Allah's word?

example if u write a book about what ur father say will write ur father name as the author
muhammed is not live during the existence of jesus and Allah narrated it to him and also what happen between moses and pharaoh

You're still displaying this your ignoramus.
Let me give you this last example to help your ignorance.
During my final year project in school, the WHOLE project appeared in my speech/text BUT I quote SOME books written by some people. So for my work to be acceptable I have to PROVIDE a reference to made it clear that though the WHOLE project appeared in my text BUT I BORROW some people's text also. That's why majority of book always include REFERENCE at the end of the book.

In conclusion the WHOLE project appeared in my speech BUT contains OTHER people's speech.

simple sentence you find it difficult to understand OOOO GGGG AAA HHH OOOOO
i no you will unable to reply these give me the bible verse that jesus said am the lord and savior if u can provide it i will continue my conversation with it

Lolzzz... is it me that find simple sentence difficult or you?

You want to take style to run away....please stick to topic at hand first before that!
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Emusan:

You're still displaying this your ignoramus.
Let me give you this last example to help your ignorance.
During my final year project in school, the WHOLE project appeared in my speech/text BUT I quote SOME books written by some people. So for my work to be acceptable I have to PROVIDE a reference to made it clear that though the WHOLE project appeared in my text BUT I BORROW some people's text also. That's why majority of book always include REFERENCE at the end of the book.
t!
I NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR BRAIN IS FULL OF TUMOR U COMPARE UR PROJECT WITH GOD'S WORD shocked shocked shocked shocked
ANYWAY I WILL KEEP ON TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN YOU

ALLAH IS THE 1 THAT SEND ALL THE PROPHET TO THE WORLD SO HE NARRATE THE HISTORY OF THE PAST PROPHET TO THE THE PRESENT THROUGH THERE SCRIPTURES GIVEN TO THEM VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212: you are ver very wrong . Mary is from the tribe of levi while aaron is judea. shm
LOL WHERE DID YOU GET UR OWN HISTORY U BE OLODO GO AND ASK UR PASTOR OR WIKIPEDIA
DONT LET ME 4GET DIS because NO REPLY ON IT SINCE

Psalm78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep shocked shocked like a strong man shouting because of wine. grin grin
1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god shocked shocked shocked is wiser than man and the weakness shocked shocked :oof god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
BossTtdiamonds: I will finish this so you dont think you're smart..

Now that I have explained the whole thing to you with help; I implore you to accept Christ this instant, as the truth is before you and this truth shall set you free.

Read out loud with meaning in your heart

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner,
I have sinned and come short of the glory of God,
I have chosen this hour to repent of my sins,
Come into my heart oh! Savior,
Come into my life Lord Jesus,
I accept you as my Lord and personal savior,
Cast me not oh! Lord,
Create in me a new heart,
Make me a new creation in Christ Jesus,
In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Now you are Saved.

There are multiple sources to which this write-up came about, but I think I lost them. I would however look for them, should I see them, I would come paste them here as a citation rather than as a web link only...
ALL WHAT YOU WROTE IF U SHOW IT TO A DOG THE DOG WILL SLAP U SO WHAT U MEAN IS THAT UR LORD SLEEP shocked shocked shocked SO WHEN HE WAKE HE CANT BE COMPARE WITH A GOOD THINGS EXCEPT A DRUNK MAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SEE THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF RUMOUR Gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth.
REPORT present oneself as having arrived at a place or as ready to do something

AS U CAN SEE YOU ARE TOTALLY CONFUSE OK HELP ME WITH THIS LET SEE HOW U WILL FABRICATE IT

Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
tola9ja: LOL WHERE DID YOU GET UR OWN HISTORY U BE OLODO GO AND ASK UR PASTOR OR WIKIPEDIA
DONT LET ME 4GET DIS because NO REPLY ON IT SINCE

Psalm78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep shocked shocked like a strong man shouting because of wine. grin grin
1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god shocked shocked shocked is wiser than man and the weakness shocked shocked :oof god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion
you guys are spiritualy blind,that was the book of david (psalm) it was because of lack of paitenc that make david say that comment but when God answer him, he was describing how it happen
psalm78:65 :king James Bible. Then the Lord awaked AS one out of sleep, and LIKE a mighty man that
shouteth by reason of wine.

Man wiseness in the sight of God,it is foolishness and man strenght in God sight, it it weakness.

You see how quran was wrong , God cannot do that type of mistake.moses uncle to jesus. soo wrong
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Joshtos: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
I can see you guys have being trying to save his swaying soul but the word of God will always be fulfilled;

1 Corinthians 1:18-21New International Version (NIV)
Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”[a]

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? [/b]Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

Its a pity this can be attributed to the owner of this thread.

Here is another quotation, "[b]The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
" 1 Corinthians 2:14.

My dear op is also being addressed here. MY bible is complete[color=#000099][/color] that is why I can find this there. Jesus came for unbelievers and am sure he will accept you if you are ready. wink

Thanks to my fellow brethren who kept this thread moving. This is also an act of evangelism. There are no virgins in heaven for you but am sure God will reward you accordingly. cheesy
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
malvisguy212:
you guys are spiritualy blind,that was the book of david (psalm) it was because of lack of paitenc that make david say that comment but when God answer him, he was describing how it happen
psalm78:65 :king James Bible. Then the Lord awaked AS one out of sleep, and LIKE a mighty man that

Man wiseness in the sight of God,it is foolishness and man strenght in God sight, it it weakness.

You see how quran was wrong , God cannot do that type of mistake.moses uncle to jesus. soo wrong
HAAAA UR IQ IS STILL BELOW 50PERCENT SEE HOW U EDIT THE BIBLE I HAVE NOTING TO SAY THAN TO LET THE BIBLE REPLY YOU

Revelation 22:18-19English Standard Version (ESV)

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Joshtos: I can see you guys have being trying to save his swaying soul but the word of God will always be fulfilled;

1 Corinthians 1:18-21New International Version (NIV)
Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”[a]

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? [/b]Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

Its a pity this can be attributed to the owner of this thread.

Here is another quotation, "[b]The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
" 1 Corinthians 2:14.

My dear op is also being addressed here. MY bible is complete[color=#000099][/color] that is why I can find this there. Jesus came for unbelievers and am sure he will accept you if you are ready. wink

Thanks to my fellow brethren who kept this thread moving. This is also an act of evangelism. There are no virgins in heaven for you but am sure God will reward you accordingly. cheesy

WHAT IS THIS 1 SAYING

"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. IF U HAVE THE SPIRIT PLS HELP ME TO TRANSLATE THIS

Not Peace, but a Sword

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

Luke 19:27English Standard Version (ESV)

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

REMEMBER THESE VERSE DONT EDIT THE BIBLE

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Joshtos: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
tola9ja: WHAT IS THIS 1 SAYING

" 20 Law came in, to increase the trespass; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, 21 so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord..[/b] IF U HAVE THE SPIRIT PLS HELP ME TO TRANSLATE THIS

Not Peace, but a Sword

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

If you want to understand read the whole passage.

Then, if you still don't understand, re-read it. You probably have problem comprehending it the first time.

If you still don't understand, try another version and read it again without hypocrisy.

If you still do not get it right MY BIBLE IS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN," For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." That is because even if I keep on analyzing it, u will NEVER understand
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
tola9ja:
ALL WHAT YOU WROTE IF U SHOW IT TO A DOG THE DOG WILL SLAP U
You are damned, the above you've shows your level of witlessness.
SO WHAT U MEAN IS THAT UR LORD SLEEP shocked shocked shocked SO WHEN HE WAKE
HE CANT BE COMPARE COMPARED WITH A GOOD THINGS EXCEPT A DRUNK MAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you so blind, so illogical? Psalm 78:65 states "Then the Lord awoke as from sleep like a strong man shouting because of wine."
Nowhere did the verse say the Lord slept, it clearly states [color=#000099]The Lord awoke as from sleep
and I did explain it to your imprudent self but as a blockhead I'm not really surprised. I wonder at all if you did you pass through the educational standards at all, we're your teachers illiterates?
You want to Understand, go back read what I have stated.
[/color]

SEE THE DICTIONARY MEANING OF RUMOUR Gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth.
REPORT present oneself as having arrived at a place or as ready to do something

"We have heard a rumor from the Lord"; I already told your foolish self those we're words of Obadiah, and the reason I further explained to your brainwashed person. I said Obadiah wasn't speaking of alone as he associated himself with others , He saw the vision and others saw the vision as he had heard, but he wasn't entirely sure it was the same vision he saw the others saw. But your blood sucking jihadist brain just cannot seem to comprehend it.

AS U CAN SEE YOU ARE TOTALLY CONFUSE OK HELP ME WITH THIS LET SEE HOW U WILL FABRICATE Enlighten me on IT

Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

The only word you head here is sword [/b]I would guess but I'll explain it to your deformed brain. The sword in this context means that following Jesus may not bring peace to a family, but may "split" it up: An example is should you follow Jesus today, your father would most likely disown or kill you: they would probably cut off your head as I've seen most Muslim parents do to their kids.
This kind of spiritual sword (Metaphorical) invisibly severs a man from his father, and daughter from her mother, and so on a precept is in Micah 7:6.

This verse would only apply only if the family rejects the new convert i.e. [b]How your family would most definitely reject you
, not if the family accepts the convert in new faith; The family however should not reject the new convert because the whole point of Jesus’ advent is to win as many people to his side as possible, even if this divides the world in two, but never violently.

As you can see, this is rather different as Jesus killed no one compared to Muhammad who was slaughtering innocent persons to please his blood thirsty god.

To further clarify the issue Jesus uses the almost same statement in Luke because he knew gnats like you would try to manipulate, mis-interpret, misunderstand and twist the passage

Luke 12:49-53: 49 "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism to undergo [my death], and how distressed I am until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

Not the word division and the two verses are virtually alike

Last Bullet: Jesus says a spiritual sword, not a physical one, may sever family ties, so his disciples must be ready for that.

Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2014
tola9ja: WHAT IS THIS 1 SAYING

"The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. IF U HAVE THE SPIRIT PLS HELP ME TO TRANSLATE THIS

Not Peace, but a Sword

If your fish brain had read the entire chapter, you would have seen that the bolded was within the parable Jesus was preaching at that moment.

The parable talks about the Kingdom of God which is to come. And that verse talks about what will happen to those that did not accept him on the last day, the likes of you which 'll burn in hell. Oooops did I just say that? oh! I forgot the Quran already says all Muslims will go to hell (Sura 19:71)
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
tola9ja: I NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR BRAIN IS FULL OF TUMOR U COMPARE UR PROJECT WITH GOD'S WORD shocked shocked shocked shocked
ANYWAY I WILL KEEP ON TRYING TO ENLIGHTEN YOU

Olodo is their any special way of writing than the one human are using?
Remember if God want to communicate with us God has to use our own mode of communication, so why is it that it's only in Quran that everything is MIRACLE? Allah can't write in our simple understanding SMH...

ALLAH IS THE 1 THAT SEND ALL THE PROPHET TO THE WORLD SO HE NARRATE THE HISTORY OF THE PAST PROPHET TO THE THE PRESENT THROUGH THERE SCRIPTURES GIVEN TO THEM VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

So far that it's Allah that sent Allah the prophets, it means it's Allah who spoke all their words EVEN BEFORE SOME PROPHETS were called to their prophetic mission...SMH once again for your ignorance.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Emusan:

Olodo is their any special way of writing than the one human are using?
Remember if God want to communicate with us God has to use our own mode of communication, so why is it that it's only in Quran that everything is MIRACLE? Allah can't write in our simple understanding SMH...

So far that it's Allah that sent Allah the prophets, it means it's Allah who spoke all their words EVEN BEFORE SOME PROPHETS were called to their prophetic mission...SMH once again for your ignorance.
dont let me deceive you you need to ur doctor
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

If your fish brain had read the entire chapter, you would have seen that the bolded was within the parable Jesus was preaching at that moment.

The parable talks about the Kingdom of God which is to come. And that verse talks about what will happen to those that did not accept him on the last day, the likes of you which 'll burn in hell. Oooops did I just say that? oh! I forgot the Quran already says all Muslims will go to hell (Sura 19:71)

19:71
And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.

where did the verse said muslim will go to hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Surely you and what you worship besides Allah are the firewood of hell; to it you shall come. [Qur'ân 21:98]

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah.?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, Thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. "Never said I to them aught except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things. [Qur'ân 5:116-117]

the bible said Jesus will be liable to hell

Weymouth New Testament Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that every one who becomes angry with his brother shall be answerable to the magistrate; that whoever says to his brother 'Raca,' shall be answerable to the Sanhedrin; and that whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the Gehenna of Fire.

World English Bible matthew 5:22
But I tell you, that everyone who is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whoever shall say to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council; and whoever shall say, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of the fire of Gehenna

King James matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, You fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

New International Version matthew 23:17
You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

New Living Translation matthew 23:17
Blind fools! Which is more important--the gold or the Temple that makes the gold sacred?

English Standard Version matthew 23:17
You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred?

as you u can see ur scripture condem ur lord to hell fire
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=BossTtdiamonds][/quote]Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

is there any metaphorical statement in this no peace but sword shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hope there is noting happen to ur cerebral cortex
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Joshtos:

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

Deuteronomy 21:23English Standard Version (ESV)

23 his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

message of the cross is foolishness there is noting like Crucifixion
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
malvisguy212:

there is notting like spiritualy blind

2 Peter 1:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by williaam(m): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2014
The op is just bias; was your Muhammad born during the time of John the baptized that is name was omitted; guess you don't know anything about the religion you practice; Jewish was well established before Christianity; same thing too Christianity before Islam; and to think that God would send an Arab to a semitic tribe like Israel is a very big joke; is just like send a white the to Egypt and telling them he was their pharaoh
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by solotutu(m): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2014
He is Lord of all. Ask Thomas the twin. And other verses that quantifies agreement.

If Christ says not everyone that call him lord will enter his kingdom. It means he foresaw being called the name for thousands of years and till he comes. And for him to use that as well shows that people generally would see anyone that calls him 'Lord' as his follower.

So He is saying that not all his 'followers' (using the tag 'Lord' for him) would enter his kingdom. And we see it today. The pastors are there, members are there. Bringing it all to individual race.

I can imagine 3 of the 5 so-called biggest men of God in this country being denied entry to His Kingdom as we queue at Heaven's gate. That shock will be.... Only it will be too late.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
tola9ja:

Deuteronomy 21:23English Standard Version (ESV)

23 his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance.

message of the cross is foolishness there is noting like Crucifixion
carnalminded man,

The apostle Paul referred to this law in relationship to Jesus and His death on the cross. In Galatians 3:13 we read, “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, ‘Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree’” (ESV). Jesus was cursed for us, hanging on the cross as a substitute for our sins. The law in the Mosaic economy was a foreshadowing of the redemption of man. Another interesting detail is that the cross of Christ was sometimes referred to in Jewish contexts as a “tree.” Acts 5:30 states, “The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree” (ESV). Acts 10:39 says, “They put him to death by hanging him on a tree” (ESV). See also Acts 13:29. The concept of cursing and blessing in association with a tree is found in the larger narrative of Scripture. In Genesis 3 Eve and then Adam eat fruit from a tree from which they were forbidden to eat. In Revelation 22:14 the eternal state includes those who eat from the tree of life. A tree was involved in the entry of sin into humanity (through the tree in the Garden), the answer to sin for humanity (through the cross), and the ultimate removal of sin in eternity (through the tree of life). Under the Mosaic Law, those who were hanged on a tree were cursed. The law made it illegal to leave the body hanging overnight. This law applied to Jesus, who was executed on a tree, although He had done no wrong. Jesus’ dead body was removed from the cross on the same day of His death and was buried. Jesus took the curse of sin upon Himself to redeem us from sin.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by Emusan(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2014
tola9ja: dont let me deceive you you need to ur doctor

What type of grammar is this
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by malvisguy212: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Emusan:

lolzz.
Re: The Biblical Evidences That Show That Jesus Is Prophet Not Lord by tola9ja: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Emusan:

typographic error am eager to help you quick that why
YOU NEED TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Int'l Passport Of JW Past Presidents J.f.rutherford & Nathan Knor / 7 Satanic Strategies To Distract Man From Christianity / Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.