Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] (2240 Views)

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Jimi Agbaje Declares For PDP, Running For Lagos Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by pheesayor(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Popular Lagos politician and Chief Executive Officer of Jay Kay Pharmacy, Jimi Agbaje has declared his interest to run for the 2015 governorship race in Lagos state on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Agbaje declared his intention to succeed governor Fashola after his tour of all 57 Local councils in the state.

DailyPost also stumbled on one of his campaign posters posted online with the inscriptions: “Eko Initiative. JayKayok. Jimi Agbaje for Governor 2015.”

Details shortly.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/15/jimi-agbaje-declares-for-lagos-guber-race-to-contest-under-pdp-photo/

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by oldenglish: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Is he a lagosians? Or another irigbaji guy
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dude just pitched his tenth with the wrong guys. I just hope he doesn't end up like funsho williams.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by cust0mized13: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
oldenglish: Is he a lagosians? Or another irigbaji guy
Jimi Agbaje is from the Onile Gbale family of Isale Eko
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by cust0mized13: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: Dude just pitched his tenth with the wrong guys. I just hope he doesn't end up like funsho williams.
I learnt Ade Dosunmu might be the PDP Gubernatorial candidate for Lagos state.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by manck: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
cust0mized13: I learnt Ade Dosunmu might be the PDP Gubernatorial candidate for Lagos state.
that loser? PDP can't win lagos. FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by luvinhubby(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
I like that guy, clearly the best in 2007. Hope he wins.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by cust0mized13: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: that loser? PDP can't win lagos. FACT!
APC is deeply rooted and has a strong grassroot base in Lagos but i am very sure that PDP would give them a good run for their money this time around.

The Campaign/election in Lagos nay Ogun and Oyo is going to be very intresting
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
cust0mized13: APC is deeply rooted and has a strong grassroot base in Lagos but i am very sure that PDP would give them a good run for their money this time around.

The Campaign/election in Lagos nay Ogun and Oyo is going to be very intresting
PDP should forget about lagos and ogun cos the two APC governors are working though I can't say such about oyo state.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by Safari29: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
I don't think PDP can rule lagos state in the next xoming election with the transformation going on in the state people want continuity. how would they convince people to vote for them

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by cust0mized13: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: PDP should forget about lagos and ogun cos the two APC governors are working though I can't say such about oyo state.
Lagos is the stronghold of APC(ACN) in the southwest so its going to be very difficult for any party to dislodge them there. Albeit it will to be a very tight contest between APC and PDP but APC will still win.

Ibikunle Amosun is a wizard he turned Ogun state into a huge construction site, his urban renewal and industrial drive for the state is laudable. But there are cracks in the Ogun APC, the Olusegun Osoba faction might be wooed by the PDP. However, i still see Amosun clinching victory at the end of the day.

Ajimobi isnt also doing bad in Oyo state. Since the death of Adedibu, 'Amala' politics seems to have died in oyo. APC is also very well rooted in Oyo, remeber that Chief Bisi Akande, the former interim national chairman of APC is an oyo man, i also learnt from the grape vine that the Alaafin is also pro-APC.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Eko ni baje!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by mayorall(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
cust0mized13: Lagos is the stronghold of APC(ACN) in the southwest so its going to be very difficult for any party to dislodge them there. Albeit it will to be a very tight contest between APC and PDP but APC will still win.

Ibikunle Amosun is a wizard he turned Ogun state into a huge construction site, his urban renewal and industrial drive for the state is laudable. But there are cracks in the Ogun APC, the Olusegun Osoba faction might be wooed by the PDP. However, i still see Amosun clinching victory at the end of the day.

Ajimobi isnt also doing bad in Oyo state. Since the death of Adedibu, 'Amala' politics seems to have died in oyo. APC is also very well rooted in Oyo, remeber that Chief Bisi Akande, the former interim national chairman of APC is an oyo man, i also learnt from the grape vine that the Alaafin is also pro-APC.

Chief Bisi Akande is from Ila - orangun in Osun state, He was Osun state Governor for 4 years before Oyinlola.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by cust0mized13: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
mayorall:

Chief Bisi Akande is from Ila - orangun in Osun state, He was Osun state Governor for 4 years before Oyinlola.
Noted. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by Decibel: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
With "Amala and Ewedu" politics in Brown Roof Republic; the coast is clear for Agbaje, should he run. cool

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
pdp will take Lagos next year!!!
fashola with his senseless deportation facilitated the hate of apc in Lagos.

don't quote me to talk rubbish
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by pfijacobs(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Last time's venture almost run jaykay down with salaries and debts running into 6 months... I hope he wins dis tym or....
Na garri dem go dey sell for him pharmacy

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by born2lead01: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Let him go and queue.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by lakpalakpa: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
VICTORCIZA: pdp will take Lagos next year!!!
fashola with his senseless deportation facilitated the hate of apc in Lagos.

don't quote me to talk rubbish

Why make a foolish comment like this??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Why make a foolish comment like this??

grin grin grin grin
mark it somewhere!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by ola6: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
born2lead01: Let him go and queue.

You dey mind them. This IMPOSITION will not work. Jimi needs to win the PRIMARIES before you can start this premature jubilation. PDP is not APC where they impose candidates.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by eluquenson(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
We need a change in Lagos state.

Meanwhile, APC Chiefs are Rats, Rapists, Cockroaches-says Femi Fani Kayode
Re: Jimi Agbaje Declares For Lagos Guber Race, To Contest Under PDP [PHOTO] by Monimatic(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
if Tinubu imposes Ambode on APC,
and PDP present Jimmy Agbaje as
their candidate, then APC should kiss
Lagos state goodbye.
In a free and fair election Jimi Agbaje
will defeat Ambode overwhelmingly
across Lagos state , even APC
loyalists n supporters will reject
Ambode n vote Jimi Agbaje.
APC in Lagos is sitting on a keg of
gun powder that is about to explode,
with the autocratic n dictatorial
nature of Tinubu wanting to impose
Ambode as APC governorship
candidate in Lagos state n on
Lagosians.
PDP seems to be getting wise by
projecting a candidate like Jimi
Agbaje as their candidate in Lagos
state but, the question remain will the
power that be in Lagos PDP allow
Jimi Agbaje be their Governship
candidate.

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help From A Military Wife(sos) / IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice / New York Times Top Global Story Predicts Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.