Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (11811 Views)

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Photos From MBGN 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by collynzo2(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Akshow: I suggest that mbgn should be renamed most beautiful gal in Biafra as 80 percent if the gals, from miss Kano to gombe to Adamawa and osun plus Imo, abia etc are all Igbo. very ugly by the way.
The Miss Osun who disgrased herself is not Igbo please.
Her name sounds like an Isoko or Urhobo name, definitely Deltan.
No blame us o, na God do am so.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by misterjosh(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2014
This thing sef dey confuse me, is it not might to be indigenes of each states repin their various states. Over the years I've seen names contestants nd states that don't match.

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Decibel: 12:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Akshow: I suggest that mbgn should be renamed most beautiful gal in Biafra as 80 percent if the gals, from miss Kano to gombe to Adamawa and osun plus Imo, abia etc are all Igbo. very ugly by the way.
Why pained?

4 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Decibel: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2014
MOD, am I to fry elephant scrotum for you before doing the needful? *zooms off with my Escalade to Politics section* tongue angry
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Not all, dia ris no P.
Pls kan i see U outside 4 a minute? Pls its very important

Ok, after u
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by priscaoge(f): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2014
misterjosh: This thing sef dey confuse me, is it not might to be indigenes of each states repin their various states. Over the years I've seen names contestants nd states that don't match.
Nope, each of the girls representing the named states are not actually from that particular state. But according to Bruce,as from next year,anyone representing any state must be an indigene of that state. E.g Any girl representing Anambra must be an Anambrarian,et al.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Happywoman(f): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Stillfire: She doesn't have the look for miss world, sorry.
U took the word right outta my mouth! voters won't see her as ebony enuf undecided
Congrats to her though !
One day another Agbani will come . . One day. . . . smiley
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Decibel: 12:32am On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Nope, each of the girls representing the named states are not actually from that particular state. But according to Bruce,as from next year,anyone representing any state must be an indigene of that state. E.g Any girl representing Anambra must be an Anambrarian,et al.
With that, it will not stop the pendulum bob from swinging in the right direction. Quota system at play.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by UnknownT: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge:
left for me, this way is better. It will prevent 'nepotism'. I remember how people were clamouring last year that the last girl won cause she is from Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Bolt3(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Stop hatin, igbo girls rock.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Medunah: All those shouting igbo girls! How mny times av dis almighty Igbo girls bin crowned Miss World?? Mtchw
Your pained!! Kpele oh!!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2014
They should have given a dark skinned girl abi are there no more dark beauties in Nigeria? Giving this yello pawpaw will only encourage the denizens of bleaching girls to continue thinking fair skin is the best tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Liamm(m): 4:29am On Jul 19, 2014
fellis: They should have given a dark skinned firl abi are there no more dark beauties in Nigeria? Giving this yello pawpaw will only encourage the denizens of bleaching girls to continue thinking fair skin is the best tongue tongue
you have a point here.... Do you reside in akwa ibom?
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 19, 2014
In Nigeria, who-know-man is the order of the day, I am sure those girls got there because of the connection they have with the judges/organisers and not because they actually merit being there.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Liamm: you have a point here.... Do you reside in akwa ibom?
Nope
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Liamm(m): 4:31am On Jul 19, 2014
fellis: Nope
where?
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Stillfire: She doesn't have the look for miss world, sorry.
Rightly said. She can never win miss world. I'm not saying that to insult her, she's fine quite alright but Miss world winners from Black nations or at least the runner ups usually look more African than that.
Liamm: where?
Edo
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Yea, Nigeria can forget about Miss Universe/World for a long time grin

Corruption everywhere. The girl is neither smarter nor prettier than Ms Katsina.

Beautiful Yoruba girls refusing to sleep with oga producer. wink

3 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 19, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Iheoma Nnadi
my God!!!
Crushing already*
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Ilekere: Yea, Nigeria can forget about Miss Universe/World for a long time grin

Corruption everywhere. The girl is neither smarter nor prettier than Ms Katsina.

Beautiful Yoruba girls refusing to sleep with oga producer. wink
You nor go pass Ilekeidi undecided - one of the most notorious bigots on nairalandsmiley

4 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by axortedbabe(f): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Been routing 4 dis geh frm d onset..
I knew it...
Crown well deserved..

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 19, 2014
fellis: They should have given a dark skinned firl abi are there no more dark beauties in Nigeria? Giving this yello pawpaw will only encourage the denizens of bleaching girls to continue thinking fair skin is the best tongue tongue
before? tongue
If she is most beautiful amongst ebony and light skinned girls contesting, then I see no reason why it shouldnot be given to her.
If you want ebony girls alone to grace the contest, then the requirements before contest should change to -ebony girls only.
Then we go stop to dy watch that shiiit

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 19, 2014
fellis: In Nigeria, who-know-man is the order of the day, I am sure those girls got there because of the connection they have with the judges/organisers and not because they actually merit being there.
grin grin grin Keep on accusing them as thy are chopping their money, enjoying their ride,cash, fame and multiple toasters.
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2014
We are a black nation and we should promote black beauty. If we want to showcase foreign features as the best thing we can get out of Nigeria (which is pathetic and stinks of low self esteem) then they should have given the prize to a Fulani girl. Those ones have the finest girls and they also have foreign features, thin nose, light skin, slim etc. Too bad Northerners consider beauty peagents sinful.

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 19, 2014
Ilekere: Yea, Nigeria can forget about Miss Universe/World for a long time grin

Who know manism aka who get connection pass, aka who has slept around the most is most likely what got that girl the prize grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Some people need to take anti-hate pills.

Losers are identified, whining aftrer losing. Sucks to losegrin. I advice you to keep on hating, someday your hatred will cause you HBP and undue death.

And you won't be missed onebit
grin
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by melly94(f): 5:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Please who is this Celestine Queen (Miss Edo) After winning first runner up to Miss Nigeria she wins first runner up MBGN the next year? Ah-ah? SO she's now going for Miss Universe?
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by bankyblue(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2014
What happen tO Miss Kastina and mis Mis kogi? undecided
Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Akshow: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2014
collynzo2:
The Miss Osun who disgrased herself is not Igbo please.
Her name sounds like an Isoko or Urhobo name, definitely Deltan.
No blame us o, na God do am so.
I said they are mostly igbos and ugly. Its unsurprising cos they are d only tribe who can do and will go to any length to get money. Thats y them pack ugly mgbekes full the Biafra pageant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by Akshow: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Decibel: Why pained?
pained? over miss Biafra? hell Noooo! I had to reply ur chest beating brothers who as usual have started their inferior complex self praise. And thank God u did not argue or deny the fact that 80 percent are ugly Igbo gals.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! by StaceyJ(f): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Congratulations to her.
She's pretty.
Surprised Miss Nasarrawa didn't even make
top 15. I liked her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Size Of Clothes Do You Wear ? / Juliet Ibrahim On The Cover Of 'House Of Maliq' July 2013 Issue. / Top 10 Beautiful Ankara Styles And Lace Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.