Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nland Pls Help Out With This Stuff - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nland Pls Help Out With This Stuff (801 Views)

Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nland Pls Help Out With This Stuff by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2008
Whatsup yall

Pls can someone tell me where i can buy Mens Straight feet jean.Evisu,Guess or any bootcut jeans in Lagos.Im so much in need of it.Do call me on

Stuffs like this in the picture below

Re: Nland Pls Help Out With This Stuff by ajiriavae(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
i trust that you know good jeans cost good money. try the first shop at the mtn side entrance of the palms.
Re: Nland Pls Help Out With This Stuff by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2008
ajiri avae:

i trust that you know good jeans cost good money. try the first shop at the mtn side entrance of the palms.

sure of course i know what it cost ,I have been wearing guess jeans and also diesel while i was in SA duirng my studies,wont be travelling back to Sa till after the holidays Dec,so i need where i can buy about 3-4 pair of those jeans,Evisu , ill try and check out palm mall.thnks
Re: Nland Pls Help Out With This Stuff by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2008
House

Pls still havent had any luck in getting stuffs like this,please help out

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With My Complexion / The Secret Life Of A Fashionista! / Ladies In Africa, Do U Like Buying Your Own Clothes Or Making Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.