Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54167 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by BjMorgan(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: Is lola the only yoruba married in Igbo land? Do you know Emeka Anyaoku's wife is yoruba? Think well bro. It has nothing to do with where she comes from. The mom told them that the woman will scatter the family when she comes in and its happening now.
No no no, Lola is not scattering any family, na d family day disturb themself, d mum made a prophecy, now because d family didn't want that prophecy to come to pass, they refused d lady, to extent dat Jude didn't attend d wedding, na d tin way day vex oga peter b dat, the actions from d family is what is making dat prophey to b coming true gradually. Lola can't tell Peter not to go for his brother wedding naw, but d guy d vex say they no respect or regard d wife naw, if na u too, u go vex o. Mayb na Jude wife too tell Jude make him no attend peter wedding. If they had accepted her from d start, all dis won't b happenin.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
seunoni34:

How is the woman "scattering" the family was she the one that stopped jude from attending her own wedding with jude's "junior brother"
When Jude did it its seemed "legit" cos he has some reasons to back it up but when peter did it He becomes the odd one out , The one against his family ..
I dont get!! I need someone to point out where Lola really went wrong without formulating random assumptions .
We Igbos don't joke with extended families, once you are a wife married to a family, you must embrace all, if not you will have issue in the family and that's what is happening.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
olasclef: "Eni ti o ba so ebi nun, o ti so apo iya ko" meaning: don't ever lose ur family for anything whatsoever.
Even when your family ask you to desert your wife and the mother of your children !!

I heard the story of a Man who dumped his wife and children even took up more wives all on the recommendations of his brothers :

U know what :

On his sick Bed , the first wife and her children were only those present , and the man died crying with his index finger in his mouth .... He regretted ever listening to his extended family !!

''alubarika wa ninu ki eyan so ebi nu nigbami to ba ri wipe won fe ba ti e je '' grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
SirWellington: [b][/b]

If you don't have an idea of the "actual" reason the dead woman resented to her son marrying lola, I will advice you shut up, and sleep.... If you want to stay on earth as long as she did, my brother, shut up and mind your business. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
no sir, you are the one to shut up, na me u wan put fear for him body by typing those rubbish,you sounded as if i disrespected her in my post, if peter that is with family disagree with his mum so who are you. You know nothing about whats happening, na same tribalism dey worry u, make ur mind neutral n think like a man. i have seen a case like this several times, it has even happen in among my relative, thats what propel my opinion on the issue
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
BjMorgan:
No no no, Lola is not scattering any family, na d family day disturb themself, d mum made a prophecy, now because d family didn't want that prophecy to come to pass, they refused d lady, to extent dat Jude didn't attend d wedding, na d tin way day vex oga peter b dat, the actions from d family is what is making dat prophey to b coming true gradually. Lola can't tell Peter not to go for his brother wedding naw, but d guy d vex say they no respect or regard d wife naw, if na u too, u go vex o. Mayb na Jude wife too tell Jude make him no attend peter wedding. If they had accepted her from d start, all dis won't b happenin.
Attending trad ceremony is not the issue, the issue is with peter saying rubbish about his family in social media.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
tatiana009:

Jude did the same thing, he posted a picture of himself in the studio while Peters wedding was on. If Jude decided not to act his age then I don't blame Peter.

You don't get it. Ibos don't want to hear about none of that, Lola is Yoruba and that's all they need to know to hate peter.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by seunoni34(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: We Igbos don't joke with extended families, once you are a wife married to a family, you must embrace all, if not you will have issue in the family and that's what is happening.

oH Now I get the whole picture according to you
1.) Jude was right for not attending his own junior brother - Peter's wedding (they are both Igbo)
2.) Lola is wrong for been yoruba
3.) Without caring to know whether peter's decision was or was not influenced by lola is none of your business
4.) Again Lola is just wrong for been yoruba and she should be blamed for everything because even if she doesnt have a hand in it she is just guilty

Big time Tribalist!!!!! Shame on you

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by nijanigga: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Another publicity stunt.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
seunoni34:

oH Now I get the whole picture according to you
1.) Jude was right for not attending his own junior brother - Peter's wedding (they are both Igbo)
2.) Lola is wrong for been yoruba
3.) Without caring to know whether peter's decision was or was not influenced by lola is none of your business
4.) Again Lola is just wrong for been yoruba and she should be blamed for everything because even if she doesnt have a hand in it

Big time Tribalist!!!!! Shame on you
You are very foolish for your abuse. Nkita racha a kwa gi anya.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
ican2020:

I still have my reservations, okay.

Woman are God's gift to us and you have the right as a man to take your wife's advice and examine them properly before taken any action.

Taken advice from one's wife is great but looking into them properly before acting on them is what makes you a real man.
so is it lola that advice peter to marry her or peter loves her n tie the knot, your post sounded as if she is the cause of whats happening now, whereas, its the DREAM. Its just like when somebody told you that person is bad, you try to go close n see if that person is really bad, most times, we find out that the accused person is not what they portray him/her to be. peter have been with this lady for years n he finds it they were compatible together.
bro one thing you should know, WORDS ARE VERY POWERFUL, EITHER NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE...that dream brought disunity among them not lola...no marriage is perfect but not marrying the love of your life just because of your people/parents disapprove it always turn out worse marriage to any lady/man he/she later marry most times.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: We Igbos don't joke with extended families, once you are a wife married to a family, you must embrace all, if not you will have issue in the family and that's what is happening.

Na lie go kill you.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by seunoni34(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: You are very foolish for your abuse. Nkita racha a kwa gi anya.
LOl you are really pained!!
I asked you a question and instead of you to humbly admit that you are not intelligent enough to answer the question you took it as a personal attack . grin grin grin grin SMH

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
django1:

Na lie go kill you.
Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
50calibre:
You can keep hallucinating because in reality, you, your wretched family will be on my pay roll as servants.
I don't mind being on your payroll if you can pay for my service !!

Infact, I'm highly skillful in building brains for mentally backward people like you and I will very much like to bring your deranged senses up to speed.... I have intention to do it for free as I've been doing since but if you appreciate my effort over you darkened brain and wishes to share some money...... I will be happy

In My place Money knows no Fool !! grin

I don't know why you keep crying on monies .......... you are not Otedola, Jimoh Ibraheem, Dangote nor Adenuga ........ tongue

Only a foolish mentality will be sounding drums over few thousand notes with a shop selling spare parts or what are you selling ? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
seunoni34:
LOl you are really pained!!
I asked you a question and instead of you to humbly admit that you are not intelligent enough to answer the questions you had to resort to insult . grin grin grin grin SMH
read those rubbish you wrote and come back to me.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote
author=filiks]

Being a man does not lie in ones ability to ejaculate inside a woman to
welcome a baby after 9 months! It rather lies in ones ability to harness
and relate with his environment(human beings inclusive of course) in
harmony.

Read his statements again and you'll probably now see that it sounded
more like his son wrote them.[/quote]...ur on point.There is nothing better than a united house.Allowing woman issue to destabilize their hard earned family unity is to say the least very immature on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Who cares,jus sing gud musik naa hm b my own
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MrT2011(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Coldfeet: . Permit me to. Don't mind him jawe! He doesn't know that there's something called FAMILY TREE as long as he still bears the name OKOYE his history (tree) won't start from him. Let him drop the name Okoye then I'll believe that trash he posted. Children of nowadays sef! An igbo adage says "Nkita onwu choro igbu ndi nmuo ga eme nti akposhie ya! #check Oxford dictionary page 100200 for translation enuf said.

Your words are so masculine!!! shocked

Respect! - l love strong women like u. kiss

Am very single... R u too wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice reply I must confess but, while not take 30seconds to learn how to [size=35pt] SUBSCRIBE FOR BIS AND MAKE FREE CALLS [/size] VISIT
My signature
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by safarigirl(f): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2014
donroxy: Like a dumb Nigerian girl always sound like fufu is being pounded !!

Lola is a woman like you and what is her crime for loving and marrying peter while peter also respond in good gesture !!

Only for a mother because of her own selfish reason to destabilised her own family simply because she doesn't want a particular woman to marry her son !!

Safarigirl , you are a woman too !!
kindly refrain from insulting me.

I have no grudges against Lola, if you're yet to read the part where I blame Peter for foolishly making his family's business everyone's business, then you're excused.

Don't give me that line about being a woman too, that's sentimental bullshiiit that stops people from stating facts.

Once again, kindly refrain from insulting me, I didn't insult Lola, but she hasn't been faced with what OJB's wife faced so they're far from comparable. OJB's wife didn't even have a loving husband

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MrT2011(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2014
seunoni34:

How is the woman "scattering" the family was she the one that stopped jude from attending her own wedding with jude's "junior brother"
When Jude did it its seemed "legit" cos he has some reasons to back it up but when peter did it He becomes the odd one out , The one against his family ..
I dont get!! I need someone to point out where Lola really went wrong without formulating random assumptions .

All supporters of Lola are yorriba grin cheesy

If u ask me, I'll say from all indication; Lola is bad luck undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by littlemistress: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2014
You pple should free lola abeg.! Where were all of you when she was supporting peter's dreams, even when they had nthn.. Now, they've made a name, she's done smthn wrong by marrying hm & being a yoruba lady. I'm sure if she's an igbo lady, y'all won't point accusing finger @ her. Why is nobody talking abt paul & hs wife? Oh! I forgot she's a igbo lady. Jude started dz nonsense wt hs childish hs attitude.! No matter ΨђåƮ, he shouldn't av disrespected hs younger brother on hs day of joy, simply 'cos he doesn't like d lady. Revenge is best when served chilled!!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Forwetinnah: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2014
At least Jude posted a picture of himself working in a studio on the day Peter got married. .errr, what was Peter doing in the picture he posted again? With all the problems going on with them, I think they should stay off social media. Lola and Peter are major culprits, always gracing the Internet with titbits about the happenings in the Family. Such a shame!! So if him family strip am naked..him go run go tweet am while Madam Lola go enter facebook? P square, gathering negative energy since they started marrying wives!!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2014
I am trying to understand why there is so much hate between people who do not even know the real story behind this...

How did we get this low...?

All these HATE...? Yoruba against Igbo, Igbo against Hausa...

I cannot understand how people can sit in the comfort of their homes and call another man's wife a who're because of what they ASSUME!!!

Jude acted wrongly, Peter acted poorly, their mum wasn't any better...

Please let them sort it out. We can only pray for them.

#Teamstopthehating.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MrT2011(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2014
BjMorgan:

Brozzz Meh! U dey make sense. cheesy

Woman wrapper - Okonye decides - Peter should respect their family tree.

Peter had disappointed the wise men.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by elMacho(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry

The brother dnt brought them to limelight, rather, they bring him to limelight
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Amhappy(f): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2014
The law of gravity is simply taking place. Everything that goes up must come down. And for a new king to rise another must be dethroned. As a great fan of P2 i thought their era will never end but with the reality at hand,its time to move on. And i never like Davido or Wizkid but half bread is beta than buns.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by elMacho(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2014
If Jude cannot show maturity and attend his Kid bro wedding, u peeps now expect his younger brother to show that maturity and attend his..#teampetermustnotattendjudewedding
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2014
I'm sad for this family, embarassed.

All these hurt because people cannot accept and tolerate each other.

*smh*

Are we really that different? Is it not blood that flows in our veins, is it not the same air that we breathe?

#Teamsaynototribalism.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2014
donroxy: I don't mind being on your payroll if you can pay for my service !!

Infact, I'm highly skillful in building brains for mentally backward people like you and I will very much like to bring your deranged senses up to speed.... I have intention to do it for free as I've been doing since but if you appreciate my effort over you darkened brain and wishes to share some money...... I will be happy

In My place Money knows no Fool !! grin

I don't know why you keep crying on monies .......... you are not Otedola, Jimoh Ibraheem, Dangote nor Adenuga ........ tongue

Only a foolish mentality will be sounding drums over few thousand notes with a shop selling spare parts or what are you selling ? tongue

Lol @ selling spare parts, that's actually a good trade you know, I've actually got a few relatives who are into the spare parts trade in Lagos, if you need I can link you up, maybe you'd be their errand boy or car wash.

I don't need to be Dangote or Otedola, as long as I'm way better than you.

I keep singing it in your ears because you were stup*d enough to call me poor, that's like calling Madonna black, or calling you rich.

Keep calling this a bluff, till I buy you for all on NL to see and laugh at your misery.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by bettercreature(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Dont mind them Peter they dont know rich men thinking are quite different
You are right my brother,your kids are your family
If he did not respect your wife you have no reason to respect his wife
Let them keep thinking upside down
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by chucs: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Peter Okoye should be careful with his utterances in public because it is the fans that helped him to the top(he even has a track on that).No body in the family should be regarded as useless. I pray he doesn't follow the part my uncle went by disregarding his siblings to some extent with the excuse that he wanted to face his wife and kids. After training them, the evil wife turned his children against him and he finally got blinded without them caring for him. The extended family members are now helping him...Jude was wrong by not attending his wedding but he must'nt pay evil with evil. No man is an island.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.