Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! (961 Views)

Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / A Manifesto For APC To Adopt: My Vision For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! by AlbrightTM: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2014
I saw in a vision, a broad sheet of paper, on it was drawn (as it were) boxes. in those boxes circles were names of states and a number. The numbers varied and as I pondered what it meant, the spirit made it clear to me that "these are states marked for attacks, and the numbers by them, represents the numbers of bombings planned" He then said, "pray to advert it"; if not 2015 election would be under treat.

My Note: please pray for Nigeria - this is not just about the north, I saw states across the country, though it wasn't the thirty six states, some had the number 5 by them, while others had lesser numbers. This could affect your area if we don't seek God together for our land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Next: I saw again a man on his kneels, pleading for forgiveness, but his sister whom he has wronged so much was immediately brought into the scene. And as she appeared, she looked at her brother and said, "so this is how far you went in life, despite all your evil and neglecting us? (she looked more successful than her brother)
He asked her for forgiveness and she replied him "Please just remain with your life and leave me alone".
The the Lord turned to her and said, "you have to forgive him". But, she tried to explain why she can't just forgive him like that, and the Lord opened His white garment and tore out two red garments, He placed it on her and went behind her brother. Then He said to her "I took your sins on myself, you have to forgive your brother and erase it". Then I woke up.

The message was clear. One other message preceded this one still centering on forgiveness. Please if there is someone that caused you much pain, and you are still holding it against him/her or them, please let it go. If you don't even your sins which have been forgiven would be revisited again on you. Matthew 6:14-15 KJV
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: [15] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 18:33-35 KJV
Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? [34] And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. [35] So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

I have passed the message, let him that has ears hear the voice of the spirit. Please share this. God bless you.
Albright Benson.

Re: Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Are you sure it was not Musiwa's sattelite picture you saw grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! by sarmiie(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2014
oga come..talk d states make we hear abeg..nor talk say u nor fit remember o

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! by Brimmie(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Bullshyte!!
Re: Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! by Jakumo(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Personally I seek answers to all my spiritual problems by slaughtering a black goat, and studying the layout of its entrails when they are emptied on to the ground.

Today the goat entrails inform me that a Nairaland writer named AlbrightTM is a professional con-man and trickster who has expended considerable mental energy writing out a fictitious tale about his self-proclaimed "magical and mystical" powers.

Don't send any money to this guy, because the real Juju-Meister is yours truly, and I have a wall full of diplomas, certificates and commendations to prove it.
Re: Spiritual Warning! I Was In My Vision States Marked For Bombings! by phantom(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Jakumo: Personally I seek answers to all my spiritual problems by slaughtering a black goat, and studying the layout of its entrails when they are emptied on to the ground.

Today the goat entrails inform me that a Nairaland writer named AlbrightTM is a professional con-man and trickster who has expended considerable mental energy writing out a fictitious tale about his self-proclaimed "magical and mystical" powers.

Don't send any money to this guy, because the real Juju-Meister is yours truly, and I have a wall full of diplomas, certificates and commendations to prove it.
grin...

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To That Nigerian- Palestinian- By Gimba Kakanda And The Reply / Ebola Puts South West On World Map / Osun Results (LG break down)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.