Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

What Went Wrong With The Using Of Door Bell? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Went Wrong With The Using Of Door Bell? (532 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Went Wrong With The Using Of Door Bell? by Pvin: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2014
It came to my notice that people have gone back to thier old ways of knocking(with hand) on the door/gate, and keep wondering what has happend to the supposedly raining style of putting a pressin door bell.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Using Of Door Bell? by aadetoyin(f): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Am not sure I'll ever use a door bell again? While growing up we used to have one at our gate but u'll notice that some mischevious kids will just press it and run away. By the time u get outside u'll see one pepper seller passing by. cheesy. Thank God for mobile phones, my guests can always call wen they are at the gate or knock till their hands fall off cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Went Wrong With The Using Of Door Bell? by timsbee(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
No body dey gree use dat bell again o, na stone dem dey use now. Even most house owners sef dey go find one big stone hang for their gate to make d guest knock easily..... Nigeria sef. I love my country die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates / Be Honest. When Last Did You Help The Poor And Needy? / Ebola: Another Lagos Nurse Tested Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.