Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! (1895 Views)

Brand New Hp 655 For Sale At Affordable Price In Kogi State. / HP 655 Laptop For Sale / How Much Is HP Pavilion DV7-6C95DX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! by jamilkb(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2014
embarassed The guy is someone very close to me but he cheated me, My dad Gave him 80k for him to buy me a laptop of a great specification, but at last he bought Hp 655. and the specification of the laptop is very poor; 2Gb ram, 1.4ghz processor speed, Amd E1-1200. and this is not what i want.. I want a laptop with great specification and I personally know that my 80K will buy me a very good laptop, but he cheated and bought me hp 655 which cost 60-65k, what do you think guys? should i tell my dad?
Re: Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! by Sethuncahier(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Bros! Abeg for your own good, return the laptop to him..that's a very bad spec. I had this same kind of laptop HP635..the motherboard got spoilt due to overheating. Its known that AMD spec does overheating when not used in a Air-cooled environment or you use on a bed,cushion,etc without allow air to cool its fan..its bound to get spoil... And for the amount BRO! He cheated you...Its adviceable you get INTEL spec laptop or else your DAD will blame you for allowing the laptop get spoil not knowing that the laptop is vulnerable to get spoilt. *talkingfromExperience*
Re: Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! by jamilkb(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
Sethuncahier: Bros! Abeg for your own good, return the laptop to him..that's a very bad spec. I had this same kind of laptop HP635..the motherboard got spoilt due to overheating. Its known that AMD spec does overheating when not used in a Air-cooled environment or you use on a bed,cushion,etc without allow air to cool its fan..its bound to get spoil... And for the amount BRO! He cheated you...Its adviceable you get INTEL spec laptop or else your DAD will blame you for allowing the laptop get spoil not knowing that the laptop is vulnerable to get spoilt. *talkingfromExperience*
Thank you very much Sethuncahier, i swear the laptop easily get heat when I'm using it...thanks once more
Re: Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! by Sethuncahier(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2014
You're very welcome bro! That's why we are in Nairaland to help one another..
Re: Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! by Hotdiamond(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
i just got a new hp pavilion 15 n213sia
specs

intel pentium quadcore 3520 @ 2.4gHz
15.6 inches silver colour THROUGHOUT
WITH numeric keypad.
500GB HDD4GB RAM.
spent 80k total from konga. see pics .

a laptop of that spec you have should be at most 60k or less.
go get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! by dljbd1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
jamilkb: embarassed The guy is someone very close to me but he cheated me, My dad Gave him 80k for him to buy me a laptop of a great specification, but at last he bought Hp 655. and the specification of the laptop is very poor; 2Gb ram, 1.4ghz processor speed, Amd E1-1200. and this is not what i want.. I want a laptop with great specification and I personally know that my 80K will buy me a very good laptop, but he cheated and bought me hp 655 which cost 60-65k, what do you think guys? should i tell my dad?
Return it asap!
Me that got mine 85k sef eh!
Dell N4050/4gb ram/500hdd/1gb dedicated graphics memory/core i3

[size=20pt]Return it asap![/size]
Re: Guys Please How Much Is Hp 655? Someone Cheated On Me!!! by jamilkb(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Thank you guys for your comments..

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Photocopier And Printer In Nigeria / SOLD Lenovo Thinkpad P50 (come With Charger And Lenovo Docking Station) SOLD / Need Avg 8.0 Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.