Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? (5698 Views)

Biafra's Going To Happen / The Spirit That Kept Biafra Going - Ojukwu (video) / Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

You want to claim the south south, abi?

Thief...Barawo...Ole
LoL... Yes o, b4 u no knw'"lwkmd.
LoL...if u like go and draw map of Niger delta and tell d Igbo's in d southsouth that they shud deny they re Igbo's that won't stop d fact that if dz country breaks up, u guys re gone.
No oil money.
Almajiri youths.
Youths that can't pass exams without scoring 2 as cut of mark.
Youths that can't compete globally without quota system and federal character...lol'''
My Arewa brother, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
The old eastern region was dominated by the igbos and the minorities had no say.
Am from the south south, even the delta igbos were marginalized, as they are not pure igbos.

What would any part of south south benefit from joining biafra?

Why are even the so called igbos from in the south south not clamouring to be part of south south? (who no like better thing)

If the so called south south igbos are giving the choice to join biafra or remain with south south, which one them go choose? (me and you know)

If south east go on their own, who will import “igbo made“?

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by arewafederation: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
LoL... Yes o, b4 u no knw'"lwkmd.
LoL...if u like go and draw map of Niger delta and tell d Igbo's in d southsouth that they shud deny they re Igbo's that won't stop d fact that if dz country breaks up, u guys re gone.
No oil money.
Almajiri youths.
Youths that can't pass exams without scoring 2 as cut of mark.
Youths that can't compete globally without quota system and federal character...lol'''
My Arewa brother, sorry.

Ha! ha! Mr. Delusional.cheesy
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Gozzzy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

Exactly, a Nigerian general - who pension and gratuities come from the Nigerian coffers. Nigeria is doing it's best to feed and supports it's entire territory. The Ibo claim, there is no poverty in the east, is this so called economic prosperity not an advantage/benefits of being a part of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Now I can see your level of reasoning........ "Benefits from Nigeria"?? This is hilarious. Are Igbos contributing to the progress of Nigeria, as part of Nigeria, or Not? If you answer my question, I expect you to review your post and purge it of all sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by cheruv: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
devilincarnate: you are just daydreaming. I pray uve this ur biafra country and see how things will turn out for u without runing up and down like a prodigal sons. Nomadic set of people
pls pray hard so that the wishes of 45M Igbos would be granted. we've presently our flag and coat of arms.what we need now is our BDF to defend our homeland from marauders like you and a govt headed by an imperial prime minister who's elected by the people and appointed by our great king smiley
pray without ceasing for the Biafran people lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gozzzy:
Now I can see your level of reasoning........ "Benefits from Nigeria"?? This is hilarious. Are Igbos contributing to the progress of Nigeria, as part of Nigeria, or Not? If you answer my question, I expect you to review your post and purge it of all sentiments.
LoL...I just discovered he's a parasite, I was even thinking he's yoruba... My yoruba folks am sorry for any mistaken identity,,, as for mr parasite I know u re scared as hell, ur ass wud be landlocked, ur groundnut pyramid can never rise, ur leader shekau is continuing Dan fodio's legacy, now ur only hope Nigeria wants to go...lol''' I know u know so much that we know that if Nigeria breaks up, d south wud remember how u guys drew them back, and ruined der country for them for over 40years...lol'''sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Gozzzy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
cheruv:
pls pray hard so that the wishes of 45M Igbos would be granted. we've presently our flag and coat of arms.what we need now is our BDF to defend our homeland from marauders like you and a govt headed by an imperial prime minister who's elected by the people and appointed by our great king smiley
pray without ceasing for the Biafran people lipsrsealed
Ashki, ignore the sentimental parasites, and asss-leakers! North and West, una fit coexist if Biafra is actualised, and South South, goes to form their own federation? With spate of western ritual killings, and nothern boko haram bombings Una go, worse pas afghanistan o!

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Gozzzy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dunno what am doing here, exchanging views with some northern bigots, that are naturally lazy, backward, disease ridden, and parasitic!
Abeg make I go my auto section joor. Ndi iberibe n'amaghi ihe ha ji ndu ha eme, karia iche maka bomb!

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gozzzy:

Objection over ruled. We all know the oil produces the bulk of the cash. Or you talks sey that chicken change the easterners are making which can't get even one ibo to the top world billionaires na im we dey use pay ojukwu pension and gratuities . It's oil money baby!
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
Biafra ooooh how are you going to survive economically ? Answer me this ? grin
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gozzzy: Dunno what am doing here, exchanging views with some northern bigots, that are naturally lazy, backward, disease ridden, and parasitic!
Abeg make I go my auto section joor. Ndi iberibe n'amaghi ihe ha ji ndu ha eme, karia iche maka bomb!

That's where you truly belong not the politics section. grin

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

Objection over ruled. We all know the oil produces the bulk of the cash. Or you talks sey that chicken change the easterners are making which can't get even one ibo to the top world billionaires na im we dey use pay ojukwu pension and gratuities . It's oil money baby!
lol...dz oil money sweet well well o.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Should Nigeria divide, each nation have the potential to prosper provided corruption evapourates.
My fear is my region south south. While other regions would be looking inward, we would be faced with the problem of oil. Over abundance breeds lazziness. We can now see that the niger deltan people are now the lazziest in nigeria.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

That's where you truly belong not the politics section. grin
LoL...where do I now belong?...
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
LoL...I just discovered he's a parasite, I was even thinking he's yoruba... My yoruba folks am sorry for any mistaken identity,,, as for mr parasite I know u re scared as hell, ur ass wud be landlocked, ur groundnut pyramid can never rise, ur leader shekau is continuing Dan fodio's legacy, now ur only hope Nigeria wants to go...lol''' I know u know so much that we know that if Nigeria breaks up, d south wud remember how u guys drew them back, and ruined der country for them for over 40years...lol'''sorry.

An ibo man apologizing to a Yoruba man. See what happens when boundaries a clearly drawn. Mutual respect and peaceful co existence . Good boy, Ojukwu will be happy. Your learning the game.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
LoveDecay:

An ibo man apologizing to a Yoruba man. See what happens when boundaries a clearly drawn. Mutual respect and peaceful co existence . Good boy, Ojukwu will be happy. Your learning the game.
An average Igbo man is peaceful and respectful, but when its not mutual, he shows u a good definition of d oda way.

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...dz oil money sweet well well o.

No be small thing, like one of u said 40 yrs of plunder ... You can't imagine the size of the north war chest, not to talk of allies in developed countries . Why u think Jonathan , need more than 20billion dollar, he looking for extra one billion. He knows the north is the true definition of money long.

One Naijeriya and there is nothing the flat head can do about it. It's a pity you will never rule. Even if Jona collect again. Nah Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani next.

One Naijeriya .... The parasites live on !
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
An average Igbo man is peaceful and respectful, but when its not mutual, he shows u a good definition of d oda way.

Ibo man respect please tell that to the birds. The only thing he respect is money or a big stick smacked right across his face.

We know !

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
LoveDecay:

Ibo man respect please tell that to the birds. The only thing he respect is money or a big stick smacked right across his face.

We know !
They never know.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by SonOfEl(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2014
dcaliph: The old eastern region was dominated by the igbos and the minorities had no say.
Am from the south south, even the delta igbos were marginalized, as they are not pure igbos.

What would any part of south south benefit from joining biafra?

Why are even the so called igbos from in the south south not clamouring to be part of south south? (who no like better thing)

If the so called south south igbos are giving the choice to join biafra or remain with south south, which one them go choose? (me and you know)

If south east go on their own, who will import “igbo made“?

o now you've become the speaker for the okonjos, utomis, okochas, achuzies, etc, and other delta igbos right? May envy swallow you up forever. FYI, our huge human capital development index is our number one strength, followed by our agricultural resources, and the least, our oil rich areas in delta, abia, imo, and anambra regions.

Are you now satisfied? *frowns irritatedly*

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2014
SonOfEl:

o now you've become the speaker for the okonjos, utomis, okochas, achuzies, etc, and other delta igbos right? May envy swallow you up forever. FYI, our huge human capital development index is our number one strength, followed by our agricultural resources, and the least, our oil rich areas in delta, abia, imo, and anambra regions.

*Wipes a.s.s with Biafran pounds happily* and says shoir .....

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by SonOfEl(m): 12:19am On Jul 20, 2014
LoveDecay:

We know !

igbos can never be stopped. You guys are lazy in everything, including thinking! Tafa balogun, obj, bankole, ffk, Tinubu, abacha, danjuma, ibb, iyabo, etteh, abdrusalam,alaimeyesgha, ehindero, gbenga daniels,etc, were these looters igbos? Or should i give more names?

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by SonOfEl(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2014
LoveDecay:

*Wipes a.s.s with Biafran pounds happily* and says shoir .....

its a pity your mom's 9mths wait for you is a waste. I sympathize with her.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by kel4soft: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2014
This is the first time on NL one poster can hold the Igbos to ransom. I can't believe they are yet to answer the OP's question. We will never join Biafra, so the east should remove the south south from their map. They are the first to always call for break up, but can't take the initiative. They like attache too much. Please,I want to see them relocating back to east from.every part of the country. Nigeria can only break up if we want. NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will come to pass not the political ND. The real ND states are the BRACED states

2 Likes

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by cheruv: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2014
Gozzzy:
Ashki, ignore the sentimental parasites, and asss-leakers! North and West, una fit coexist if Biafra is actualised, and South South, goes to form their own federation? With spate of western ritual killings, and nothern boko haram bombings Una go, worse pas afghanistan o!
my manchi. grin grin
see as these riffraffic ofemmanus and zombokis dey take para for Igbo people headache... moreover ngugba igugbaram ebe a di sharp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2014
cheruv:
my manchi. grin grin
see as these riffraffic ofemmanus and zombokis dey take para for Igbo people headache... moreover ngugba igugbaram ebe a di sharp cheesy

A new entry .... Sir how does Biafra intend to survive if it secession request is granted ?

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by SonOfEl(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
kel4soft: This is the first time on NL one poster can hold the Igbos to ransom. I can't believe they are yet to answer the OP's question. We will never join Biafra, so the east should remove the south south from their map. They are the first to always call for break up, but can't take the initiative. They like attache too much. Please,I want to see them relocating back to east from.every part of the country. Nigeria can only break up if we want. NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will come to pass not the political ND. The real ND states are the BRACED states

o boy shut up and go to bed if your eyes are too busy to read the posts above you. The answer to op's question has been given in 2 ways...if u can read properly.

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by cheruv: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2014
kel4soft: This is the first time on NL one poster can hold the Igbos to ransom. I can't believe they are yet to answer the OP's question. We will never join Biafra, so the east should remove the south south from their map. They are the first to always call for break up, but can't take the initiative. They like attache too much. Please,I want to see them relocating back to east from.every part of the country. Nigeria can only break up if we want. NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will come to pass not the political ND. The real ND states are the BRACED states
time waster embarassed
pls take a good look at the map of Biafra I posted in pg1 and see whether your wastelands of the NDPR are included in Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by SonOfEl(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
SonOfEl:

Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2014
SonOfEl:

o boy shut up and go to bed if your eyes are too busy to read the posts above you. The answer to op's question has been given in 2 ways...if u can read properly.

Liar liar pants on fire.
Re: Economically: How Is Biafra Going To Survive ? by LoveDecay(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politics...biography Of Presidential Candidate Of NPC MARTINS ONOVO / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 / Cold War In Aso Villa As PMB Tightens Noose On Aisha Buhari’s Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.