Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured (34373 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Breakingnews: Islamic Boko Haram Bombs Enugu Market / Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2014
PenSniper:

Still wallowing in delusions over a credible news because the incident has belied his boast to bring down the heavens should a bomb go off in the SE. Cowards and empty barrels.

ARE YOU NOT STUPIDD TO BELIEVE THAT A BOMB WENT OFF IN MARKET OF ALL PLACES AND NOBODY WAS KILLED BUT A BABY...NO COLLOSAL DAMAGE YET

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

ARE YOU NOT STUPIDD TO BELIEVE THAT A BOMB WENT OFF IN MARKET OF ALL PLACES AND NOBODY WAS KILLED BUT A BABY...NO COLLOSAL DAMAGE YET

Denial!!!

Don't burst an artery, boy.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2014
Telling the whole world the story of your miserable family. We already know incest is part of your culture and we know your mother is your sister. Ezi bida!

Kalvan:

Hueeeeeeee!!! grin cheesy

Look at this daughter of a cannibal. You should consider yourself lucky, that the Ediot you call your father, did not rape you and use you for money charms, I'm sure he struggled to control himself.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Abagworo: Mode should please help rescue this thread from tribalists. As usual Abagworo will call a spade what it is. Igbos are the most politically backward people in the world. I just pity Igbos even though I'm one and therefore in a nutshell I have pity for myself. When a bomb was foiled in Imo State many Igbos celebrated it and were wishing that Imo State be bombed so that there will be crisis in Imo and some even went as far as associating the Governors political affiliation. I told them that day that what they wish Imo will 1st befall them and today Enugu has been bombed they are giving excuses. Igbos I'm appealing to all of you to please go learn how to play politics like your Yoruba and Hausa brothers who though not in power remain more relevant in all political parties while you've been relegated to the background. Keep investing your life earnings in other areas like Abuja, Lagos and Kano. Keep creating enmity between yourselves and Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Kogi/Plateau etc while the Ijaws and Yorubas extend their hands of friendship to everyone but yet invest at home. Keep feeling wiser than others and running down your own people because of money. Good morning!

IBO WON'T LISTEN. OJUKWU BAD SPIRIT IS IN THEIR LIFE. THEY WERE ALL ABUSING FASHOLA THAT HE WANTED TO COVER UP FOR THE BOMB BLAST THAT OCCURRED IN LAGOS.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Telling the whole world the story of your miserable family. We already know incest is part of your culture and we know your mother is your sister. Ezi bida!

Abeg, shut up!

You're not making sense. Effects of eating too much human flesh, Abi?!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2014
EasternLeopard:

TRASH

No true Igbo divides our home.

HE IS NOT FAKE IBO. AGBAWORO WROTE THE TRUTH
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by nduchucks: 1:08am On Jul 20, 2014
Nansence!!

People who have been promising hell fire and brimestone took off running helter skelter when an ordinary gas cooker exploded.

These people need to rethink this biafra thingy o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by nduchucks: 1:09am On Jul 20, 2014
In the stampede, they killed a one year old baby. cry

RIP dear.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by PenSniper: 1:09am On Jul 20, 2014
lumeneng22: Ha iboooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yesssssssss, coming biko, we've deficated in our pants and wanna clean up then we'll fight.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2014
Lol now the goat is crying in pains tongue tongue the truth have been revealed! Your mother is your sister!!shameless goat. Your father is eating enough of the flesh in soka forest.

Kalvan:

Abeg, shut up!

You're not making sense. Effects of eating too much human flesh, Abi?!
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Lol now the goat is crying in pains tongue tongue the truth have been revealed! Your mother is your sister!!shameless goat. Your father is eating enough of the flesh in soka forest.

lol!!!

Ibos are the kings of eating human flesh. An Ibo man can rape his own mother for money, sick lot.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 1:24am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Two went off in your land (osun and lagos). What did you do?useless coward.

WHAT HAPPENED IN OSUN IS NOT BOMB BLAST. SHEKAHU DIDN'T CLAIM THE ONE IN OSUN.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 1:28am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Those abokis don't value their life. Anything can happen,all we need do is pray and be vigilant not bragging because if one useless suicide bomber attacks and it leads to a riot,innocent people will die. Unlike before,now,there are so many northerners in the east. They are everywhere even in the villages thou many are innocent but what some are doing makes all of them suspects! The other day,a corper from Anambra(born and raised in kano,schooled in ABU,serving in Edo) visited his hometown,he went to church and recognised the security man there. What suprised him most is that the guy pretended to be a stark illiterate but he wasn't. He went to meet the priest and was told the guy was employed about two months ago. According to the priest,he never speaks good English to show he is even educated.
When he found out that he has been exposed because the priest called him to ask him questions,he left the next day with an excuse of going to onitsha but never came back!leaving behind his few belongings. Isn't this suspicious.
So pls let's pray for peace and not war. Every tribe and religion have been affected. A girl from my hometown was among the Jos 8 medicals students. All that was buried was her hand and parts of her body. Its not funny because till date,her mum haven't being told and the priest warned old men and women in church not to go for condolence because its still a secret. Only God knows when the husband wants to tell the poor woman that her daughter is dead.

I just want to believe this didn't happen,called a friend in Enugu but she sounds suprised because she didn't hear anything.

SUPER STORY. YOU NEED TO SEE JIM IYKE OR GENEVIEVE SO THAT WHAT YOU WROTE UP THERE WILL END UP AS A MOVIE.

#BUT RADIOBIAFRA REPORTED THE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2014
peppyluv02: You don't need to be told that abagworo is okorocha's boy. The man kissing as5 just to be given vice president.
The guy hates his Igbo brothers always looking for a way to run us down and get praises from the yorubas. Anyway, onye na way ya!Apologies to the Imos who are true Igbos but few of you are sabotuers just like your Governor!!Abagworo and berem,perfect example. Come 2015,a true Igbo man from Imo will be Governor and unite them back with their brothers.

Abagworo you don't go about begging people for friendship even when they don't like you for no reason. The war was between the north and east while the west were silently praying we were wiped out just because of our success and population. And all this unwarranted hatred started with awolowo who felt the Igbos were dominating in every sector. I read 'there was a country' then I discovered the bitter truth. Besides, an hausa man is more comfortable with an Igbo man than a yoruba man,because we are more open and say wit when we feel offended.take it or leave it! Just that the yorubas are very submissive to them.

The only thing abagworo said that made sense is the issue of development. Yes our states are developed but if we build 2/3 of what we do in other regions in the east,no state outside south east will challenge us but come to think of it,we have no sea port in the east which is what is keeping most business men in Lagos thou thats not enough excuse afterall Innoson imports his materials too but his factory is in the east so others should do same not minding the cost.
I always tell my Anambra brothers,its not enough we build mansions and hotels in the village,we need more factories/industries and same with my other Igbo brothers in other states, stop feeling its a waste building houses in your villlage,that Enugu town,owerri town,Abakaliki town and those places you are developing is someone's village!!maka na otu ubochi,ala agaghi ezu ndi nwe ya, oburu 'to your tent O Isreal'!

And yorubas,all of you should stop claiming Lagos!develop your village too!

MEHN!!!!!!! I LIKE Your STORIES. IT'S VERY INTERESTING.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 1:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Kalvan:

You want to hear something funny?

I'm not Yoruba. Let that fuk with your mind for a bit. grin

he denied his people ...minority reasoning
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by tonychristopher: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2014
500GP:

SUPER STORY. YOU NEED TO SEE JIM IYKE OR GENEVIEVE SO THAT WHAT YOU WROTE UP THERE WILL END UP AS A MOVIE.

#BUT RADIOBIAFRA REPORTED THE NEWS

don't you think your stupidd ...or just weird I must say
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by 500GP: 2:00am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

don't you think your stupidd ...or just weird I must say

LAMENTATION OF TONYCHRISTOPHER.

STORY FOR THE GODS

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Rosebert(f): 2:33am On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=size38]Where are those Igbo rats that always shout here on NL that if any bomb goes off in any part of Igbo land that Naija will be history? Where are they? Boko Haram is knocking on ur door now. The first bomb has gone off let's see what happens from here.

Does this issue look like a movie to you? Instead of Nigerians helping the Govt in curbing this insurgence, we are actually sitting back and watching it play out... Too bad
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by hugafella(m): 2:42am On Jul 20, 2014
I live in Enugu and I want to categorically state that this news is false. There was no bomb blast. Bad news for those who are rejoicing on this thread. I repeat, there was no such thing! Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by ENDTIMES: 2:43am On Jul 20, 2014
size38: Where are those Igbo rats that always shout here on NL that if any bomb goes off in any part of Igbo land that Naija will be history? Where are they? Boko Haram is knocking on ur door now. The first bomb has gone off let's see what happens from here.

Are you now happy that they have bombed a part of Igbo land? Are you now satisfied that a baby (probably an Igbo) has died in the ensuing stampede?

Then, go home and make a bowl of garri and enjoy your "accomplishment"!
When you grow up you will learn to be bothered about the shooting down of Malaysian airline, in a place far beyond Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Kalvan: 2:44am On Jul 20, 2014
tonychristopher:

he denied his people ...minority reasoning

I'm an Ibo man from Nnewi. I am the kinsman of Ijukwu, the man that led his people into a meat grinder, all in the name of war. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Scyllapatron:

with all their holy water, holy sticker, anointed oil, holyghost fire, holy ghost thunder, etc, they still need a scientific equipment to protect themselves? grin grin
I really don't know why some can't hide their stupidity, even online??

1 Like

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by chidinwachukwu(m): 2:59am On Jul 20, 2014
Abagworo: Mode should please help rescue this thread from tribalists. As usual Abagworo will call a spade what it is. Igbos are the most politically backward people in the world. I just pity Igbos even though I'm one and therefore in a nutshell I have pity for myself. When a bomb was foiled in Imo State many Igbos celebrated it and were wishing that Imo State be bombed so that there will be crisis in Imo and some even went as far as associating the Governors political affiliation. I told them that day that what they wish Imo will 1st befall them and today Enugu has been bombed they are giving excuses. Igbos I'm appealing to all of you to please go learn how to play politics like your Yoruba and Hausa brothers who though not in power remain more relevant in all political parties while you've been relegated to the background. Keep investing your life earnings in other areas like Abuja, Lagos and Kano. Keep creating enmity between yourselves and Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/Kogi/Plateau etc while the Ijaws and Yorubas extend their hands of friendship to everyone but yet invest at home. Keep feeling wiser than others and running down your own people because of money. Good morning!
. You are such a big Illiterate,and an APC I'd....iot,because its only those too status above can purportedly make an Igbo Man talk like you an Ofenmanu like you.What has Politics got to do with explosion?,or does ur little brain think that all Explosion are caused by Bombs?,even nursery school children knows that Faulty electric wire,volatile solvents and other things can cause explosion.And from the write up does it seem to you that,that was bomb?,or from your understanding of the report'' stampede killing someone,and few minutes later market commenced'' means situation were bomb exploded?.you are such a du...mb homo Erectus,and so dissapointed that Igbos like you still exist.Infact Inferiority Complex is a deases.I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by hensben(m): 3:15am On Jul 20, 2014
UrbanMystique: which tribe is known for issuing endless ultimatums? Ibo.
Which tribe carries placards and and Israeli flag to protest the killing of their tribe men in the north? Ibo.
Who denies bomb blast under his nose? Ibo collyfool. cheesy
Who calls others coward after the list above? Ibo.,

Collyfool aka spineless coward... Do something before boko Haram starts second genocide on your people. Stop being Internet warrior and be a real warrior you braindead coward. grin

I heard those biafran warlords are recruiting.! Oops I forgot they are in jail of a commissioner of police from hausa land grin
hmm..see head! grin
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by toshmann(m): 3:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Lets get this right;
"bomb" went off,
The only casualty died, not from the "bomb" but from the stampede.
Then there was looting in the process.
grin grin grin grin

Who loots when there is a bomb?
Abeg, Enugu police should fish out the petty thieves ASAP. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by ceo003: 3:57am On Jul 20, 2014
hello friends check these out. click the link
below
https://www.nairaland.com/1810184/wonders-
sale
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by bigtt76(f): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Let's not deceive ourselves, every aggrieved Nigerian on the street is a potential BH member or terrorist undecided forget he crap that BH cannot move from Borno to Lagos or Borno to Enugu etc. The country is in a big mess caused by the politicians who continue to wallow in self denial.

The people don't need their fake branded rice ..we need the basic amenities - give us stead electric power supply and you will see how industrious the common man on the street would become. Good roads ...infact good governance!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Mimisboygreat: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2014
shikshark: maybe we should allow gej to borrow the $1b he want to borrow to fight these guys
ehn? Borrow wetin? Does he wnt 2 tel me dat naija no more hav money in dia federation account? $1b is too much lah.
Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Hollydevil(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Hello to all the ogbanjes and all the chronical bastvrds liers listen up:

There is nothing like BOMB that exploded in my dear Eke-ozzi, (ozzi osegbe) Ogrute, Enugu-Ezike, Enugu state.

Am From Umuida in Enugu-Ezike, Enugu state and am at the market when everything happened.
"What happened is that there was a criminal (onye oshi) that struck ozo mmanu (oil shoping lane) in the Market along Ekposhi/Obbolo road,
the man was caught while trying to still some of the goods withing the area and the area men (watch men) caught him, he escaped and then they started pursuing him.

It is at this point the criminal brought out his machete and raise it up to kill anyone close to him and pulled off his cloths and started pursuing any living thing on his way with his machete, that is when everyone started running even the watch men and a woman who laid her son on a rapper covered him with an umbrella lost the little kid because not every one is aware of the criminal and started running (every body within the ozo mmanu 'oil shoping lane') because the the criminal started shouting Boko haram!, Boko haram!!, Boko haram!! and running like cheetah which made everyone started running uncontrollably living their shops, goods and many things behind to run for their life and that was when the little baby was matched up.

So my dear people, am an oil dealer who buy and sell oil in the market, every single thing happened in my presence.

If this was a bomb:
(1) Why didn't we that near the scene hear a sound of a bomb or even a knockout sound?
(2) Why must it kill only a baby and live others injured in a whole market that filled with thousands of people?
(3) Is the bomb a spiritual bomb or you people are just dreaming seen bomb under your bed and then form fake news to tarnish igbos?

"There was no bomb in ala Ezike-oba, ala Ezike-oba bu ala nso, mana ihe onye n'echere ndi igbo buru ihe oga ahu"
"Njo noro n'iru, anyi n'oro nazu, njo noro azu anyi noro n'iru, naha oseburuwa onye nwe anyi, amen"

Beware of fake news, Beware of fake websites, Beware of political propaganda, Beware of Biafra haters, Beware of ogbaje people, they are all liers and can do anything to tarnish our image. But they must fail in any plan or way they brought.

Don't Miss lead the masses with fake news!!

This is the food for the Biafra haters
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/g2w3plx5zcybz1tc744m4nowliqws3me1286487[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by prophetone(m): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2014
So the bottom line here is either:

1. Igbo land has been bombed and the empty barrel nature of the people has been disgracefully displayed again as they can do nothing but deny the bomb because it did not kill enough people.

OR

2. Igbo criminals now terrorise their own people with bomb threats that caused an innocent baby to be pounded by their short legs in order to steal common foodstuff as a result of hunger...when the north has not even stopped sending food to their markets yet?

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured by Scout60(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2014
size38: Where are those Igbo rats that always shout here on NL that if any bomb goes off in any part of Igbo land that Naija will be history? Where are they? Boko Haram is knocking on ur door now. The first bomb has gone off let's see what happens from here.
Abeg there was no bomb. I nearly kill my mallam near my house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Rocks N210,000 Dior Earrings (Photos) / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.