Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos (3543 Views)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding / Please I Need Where I Can Get A Solid Gas Turbine/other Rotating Equipment Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos by bashexyz: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
@fulaman198

CCENT is a division of CCNA. So CCNA is still classified the beginning. Same way as getting a Masters Degree isnt overkill. Getting s CCIE isnt overkill.
Re: Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos by Fulaman198(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2014
bashexyz: @fulaman198

CCENT is a division of CCNA. So CCNA is still classified the beginning. Same way as getting a Masters Degree isnt overkill. Getting s CCIE isnt overkill.

You are right, getting a CCENT in a way is like getting to that half way point towards obtaining a CCNA. But a CCENT is more challenging than a Network+. You may not think CCIE is overkill, but with how you have to travel to hawaii or some other place to take the hands on exam is well ridiculous. Plus, have you seen the price of the exam?
Re: Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos by bashexyz: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
@fulaman198 You can now take the CCIE LAB EXAM in Nigeria twice a year. And the CCIE Lab is not rocket science. If you study well and understand the technology you will pass the exam. As for the cost of exam. I believe its a very worthy investment. looking at the salary you will be commanding when you pass the lab. Its very well worth it.
Re: Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos by Chisammy4u(f): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
bashexyz: CCNA is useful at the bank and any small scale to enterprise company. but u should look beyond CCNA. cos CCNA is just the beginning of the journey

Tanx Bro,4 Ur advice. I have registered 4 d CCNA programme and d lectures are 2 commence next week... So which of the packages in d CCNA areas like U mentioned b4 U suggest I shud go for 1st... ..? Tanx
Re: Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos by Etiblog: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Urgent!!! Pls I Need Where To Learn Cisco Datacenter In Lagos by bashexyz: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Try out Ha-Shem Network Services.

www.ha-shem.com

They have a certified Cisco training instructor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samples Of Resume's For Multi National Companies / What Fully Does A Post-graduate Diploma Entail? / Statistical Training & Consultancy Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.