Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. (39299 Views)

Here Are Essay Publishing Companies For Passive Income For Article Writers / NSE Slams N56.3m Fines On 31 Companies For Flaunting Listing Rule / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by goodtalk(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Ymodulus:
All listing should follow the format as used below

Name: Krixmas Logistics Services

Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordingly.

For Enquiries
Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]
BB Pin 27CE3A48.

Christopher Oziah

Office Address
: The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

Follow them on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups

Excellence In Service!

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by ETALAGOS: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2014
EARN MORE PROFIT (Choose efficient delivery service)

Are you looking for information on Efficient Delivery Service? Speak to someone at:

Emporium Logistics Company

Think Logistics, think Emporium Fast Delivery

- Express Delivery
- Next Day Delivery

Visit: www.fastdeliverng.com

Emporium Logistics is a foremost logistics firm specializing in on-time, same day / next Day door to door deliveries. Our services are top-rate, with our customers' deadlines always being our #1 priority.

All of our bulk customers receive a dedicated account manager for their Delivery needs.

We offer this single point of contact to ensure we learn and understand your business, and to build strong relationships with our customers.

Our account managers are in constant contact with our carriers to ensure your shipping experience is flawless.

Are you an importer or retail store owner? Then worry less on delivery of your goods to your customers as Emporium Fast Delivery will pick up the goods from your location, deliver to your clients effortlessly.

We offer Cash on Delivery Platform for Sellers at no extra Cost.

OUR PROMO CHARGES ( Promo opens till 15th Sept, 2014)

Standard;
N500 - For Within Lagos metropolis (24hrs after pick-Up)
N750 - For Outskirts of Lagos (Ikorodu, Badagry, Awoyaya, Ajah, Ikotun, Igando) 24 - 48hrs after Pick-Up)

Express Service Charge;
N750 For express delivery with Lagos (Same Day Delivery)
N1000 For express Delivery For Outskirts of Lagos (Same Day Delivery)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
All above price charges are for goods below 4KG.

CONTACT US
Damilare- 08092721495,08038435443
E-mail: emporiumlogistics@gmail.com
web: fastdeliveryng.com
Blackberry PIN: 2948C01E

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1864137/pickup-delivery-services-lagos-low
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by delesule(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Have you tried rizmunaf?
Rizmunaf is an intermediary logistics company.
Our services Are very efficient and cost effective.
Our services include pickup within Lagos metropolis only,and
delivery anywhere in the country.
We also serve as middlemen between you and your customer .In
case of goods that requires payment on delivery
WE also have procurement arm where we pay on your behalf.
On your request we can do quality check on product
We deliver 24hr - 48hr after pickup barring any unforseen
circumstances
We use most of the notable transport companies in the country to
send packages outside of Lagos
For Enquiries and Pricing check our contact Address below
5,Faro str.Ijora-Oloye
Ijora 7UP
Apapa, Lagos
07056894549(whassapp)
BBM 7EF68BC1
EMAIL:suleimonb@gmail.com
CONTACT PERSON :Bamidele Suleiman
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by kobomart: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2014
A growing firm made up of qualified and competent management and field staff with a vast wealth of experiences within the scope in which KBM Services was founded.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by myescrow: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Good morning, we need details of logistics firms with offices outside lagos. All recommendations will be highly appreciated .
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Chartey(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fraudsters will soon take over this thread. Please I'll encourage all the logistics outfits to look for ways to prove your authenticity.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by karrim4real(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
testing please
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by naijafinest: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
ymodulus pls whatssap or call me i av a question for u pls 07065843658
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by darmochy1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello everyone. Be mindful of Krixmas Logistics for now. He's turning out to be something else. Check this thread for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/2711114/scamming-attitude-krixmas-logistics#39648969

1 Like

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Chumaco(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
Adedrss in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Chumaco(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Chumaco(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

1 Like

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Darhema(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's sad to know that there is this much logistic company and yet customers still get disappointed everyday.

My wife runs an online shop and it breaks my heart to know that every logistics firm she has ever used except one disappoint her. They will collect the goods and the delivery money yet, they won't deliver and will not even call to inform her unless she calls them.

Some of the dispatch rider for this so called courier companies even try hijacking the orders from there employer tell her how unstructured their bosses are.

The only one courier guys that i'm still in awe of their services is okiki courier services.

They don't only get goods delivered to my wife's clients, they call her clients and my wife every minute till the goods get delivered and when they can't deliver on time, they refund her money if it was their fault sha and still deliver the goods.

When in traffic, they will call and even send pictures etc.

I think they are only in Lagos for now but you can call them on 08186866200 or even check their website www.okikicourier.com

Thank me later.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by aieromon(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by sholatem(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Pls o Nairalander,is there any reliable logistics company in lagos that do same day delivery service? I'm fed up with most of this companies,I will appreciate if any 1 can recommend any of this company to me.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by morzook(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2018
sholatem:
Pls o Nairalander,is there any reliable logistics company in lagos that do same day delivery service? I'm fed up with most of this companies,I will appreciate if any 1 can recommend any of this company to me.

i use zoom logistics. they are reliable for now.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Thementors27: 1:39am On Jan 09, 2018
morzook:

i use zoom logistics. they are reliable for now.
Please can you share their contact or how to reach them?
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Onlinebiz247: 1:43am On Mar 11, 2018
sholatem:
contact imessengers , very reliable.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by peteken: 2:19pm On May 03, 2018
Good day huz..please I need a truck of 30ton capacity to move coal from kogi to Ogun state...coal is up to 10'000tons in all. Thanks
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by apoti(m): 4:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Please is there any logistics company that does same day delivery from Abuja to Lagos
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by temple007: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2018
Have you tried Colreg Logistics In sending your cargo any west African country. We give u a pocket friendly price. We have different types of services you can see our flyers below for contacts.

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by peteken: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good day huz..please we as a matter of urgency need trucks of 30ton capacity to move iorn ore from kwali area Abuja to calaba...iron ore is up to 5'000tons in all.
Please contact me on 08132167967..
Many thanks.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Justm1(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2019
�Welcome to Justm Procurement And Logistics Services�

We Help Individuals and Businesses Like Yours to purchase And Procure products from China and deliver to your door post.

We also Do

Wholesales and Retail Buying
Sell Matcha Green Tea Powder

Contact us on Whatsapp: https:///+2347068357282

*signed Mgt*

*Give Us A trial and we will give you the best service you can get.*

*Dm us now*

https:///2347068357282?text=Hello..%20Welcome..%20I%20will%20get%20to%20you%20shortly
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by frank417: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Please which is currently the best for deliveries within Nigeria?
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by crankie(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Company is an international forwarder specialized in managing your shipments from one destination to another. With over 100+ dedicated employees working around the globe, we deliver operational excellence to provide viable solutions, therefore, most of our clients see us as one of the best logistics companies in Nigeria.

Visit us now! https://fglobalshipping.com
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by myjourneysofar: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2020
crankie:
Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Company is an international forwarder specialized in managing your shipments from one destination to another. With over 100+ dedicated employees working around the globe, we deliver operational excellence to provide viable solutions, therefore, most of our clients see us as one of the best logistics companies in Nigeria.

Visit us now! https://fglobalshipping.com

Does this company warehouse goods?

Do they have Nairaland handle.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by crankie(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
myjourneysofar:

Does this company warehouse goods?

Do they have Nairaland handle.

Yes, they do have warehouse goods.

Kindly visit their website (www.fglobalshipping.com) and fill the request a quote form.

Thank you.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enjoy affordable logistics rates on all your deliveries with us. We offer exceptional logistics service at unbeatable prices.
Our prices are according to your delivery destination, each areas in the lagos state has its own prices.We deliver your product and collect money from the customer. Then remits the money into your bank account.
You can also call/WhatsApp our customer support line on 08035260901.
We pick up items and deliver
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by healthgoals: 5:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Are you based in Ibadan but needs eCommerce logistics service or want to shop for food and groceries?

Then you need to give NaijaAlpha Logistics Limited a try

I use NaijaAlpha Logistics for the Logistics of my supplement business, they help me deliver supplements to my customers all over Nigeria and also help me receive payment on Delivery (CashOnDelivery).

They remit my money to my bank account after 7Days when the Bank clears the remittance.

Very excellent service and prompt also.

You can check them out here: https://www.naijaalphalogistics.com.ng

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by prinkipas: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Adopts Flexible Exchange Rate Policy / Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.