Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This (725 Views)

Nairalander's Help Me Look Into Dis O / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Please Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sister Here, Help Me Achieve This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This by Firstbeauty(f): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1559639_chioma_jpeg9889106c6a82e78688a65f7928573018

Vote Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659574127457717&set=o.577725372313390&type=1&relevant_count=1

How to vote: visit the link above and like my picture, and that's all.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, am a contestant in this ongoing Most beautiful student In Nigeria (MBSN) 2014.

MOST BEAUTIFUL STUDENT IN NIGERIA (MBSN) 2014 CONTESTANT CAMPAIGN

Am on my kneels, please just go to the link above and like my profile picture.
Am proud to be an African.
Am proud to be a Nigerian
Am proud to be here in this forum.

May God bless you.
Re: Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This by Collinz2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This by acidtalk: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you know you are really pretty and deserve to win you won't be sobbing and begging to win.

You are on your knees begging from a faceless forum for votes, I know soon you will have your two legs separated east and west for the male judges to have their fill just to see your dreams come true.
Re: Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This by osaroodion(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
acidtalk: If you know you are really pretty and deserve to win you won't be sobbing and begging to win.
You are on your knees begging from a faceless forum for votes, I know soon you will have your two legs separated east and west for the male judges to have their fill just to see your dreams come true.
thats a shallow way of thinking, do u have to spew thrash from ur separated amidos brain? What's wrong with u dude? Nonsense....u got my vote sis
Re: Plz Help A Nairalander, Help Your Sis' Here, Help Me Achieve This by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2014
acidtalk: If you know you are really pretty and deserve to win you won't be sobbing and begging to win.

I smell Jealousy!!!

(1) (Reply)

"If Ebola Was In UK We'd Cure It" Says Doctor. / Thread For Nairalanders Whose Threads Has "NEVER" Made Front Page. / News To All Nairaland Members See For Your Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.