Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,399 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal (1293 Views)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Fund Ur Paypal Acct At 135 Per Doller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by femman1212: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2008
pls i ll like to purchase a product online but they only accept paypal. but i dont have a us accout to "verify my paypal account pls i need someone to help me out .buy for me or offer some help. Thanks a bunch
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by femicrown: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2008
factly i don't think you need any help from anybody that has a paypal acct,all you need is to open it here by youself and solve your problem forever in and fund it right in naija,epayassit.com can as well fund it for you-it is owned by akin alabi opening a paypal acct shouldn't be a BIG DEAL,.
if you need info send me an email. evafem4@yahoo.com
To your sucess,
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by stockitiva(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
Virtual Credit Card

Virtual Credit Card with CVV2 and Expiry Date for Google,ebay,paypal and other online payment services

Minimum Balance: 100 USD

Comes with CVV2 and Expiry date

Prices
130 USD
240 USD
360 USD
580 USD
1150 USD

Card Balance
100 USD Balance
200 USD Balance
300 USD Balance
500 USD Balance
1000 USD Balance

Delivery after 72 hours when payment by Liberty reserve

Availability: Digitally shipping by email in 24-72 hours
Shipping: Can ship anywhere

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[center]
Plastic ATM Card
[/center]

Visa/Maestro/Cirrus ACH Cards with free EMS/Fedex/Dhl/airmail shipping

Requirements
1 ID and 1 Utility Bill required

High Limit Visa Card internationally !!

Card has Name embossed

Fees

Activation: FREE
Monthly: 3 USD/1.50 GBP
ATM UK/Int.: 3 USD/1.50 GBP
POS UK: FREE
POS Int.: 2 USD/1 GBP
Load fee: 2 USD/1 GBP
ATM Inquiry: FREE
Cash Advance UK: 6 USD/3 GBP
Cash Advance Int.: 2%
Replacement Card: 20 USD/10 GBP
Close Account Fee: 20 USD/10 GBP
POS PayCards (for other cards): FREE

Deactivation Fee: 8 EUR
SWIFT IN: 15 EUR
Chargeback Fee: 35 EUR

Limits

ATM withdrawal single transaction USD 500 / 250 GBP
Maximum Storage on Card USD 10000 / 5000 GBP

Loading Options ( any body can pay into your bank account from any country)

Bankwire SWIFT
Bankwire IBAN
International Money Orders
PayPal
PayZone
ACH/Direct Deposit
POS PayCards
Ecurrencies

This Atm Card is attached to a US or UK Bank. please specify the country you want your bank account to be

1 Card per person !

Once we have received your order and your payment, you will receive the following in your shipment:

* your plastic atm Card
* your welcome pack, with activation guide
* an e-mail with US or UK account and routing number and instructions for transferring money to your account

Visa Card Benefits:

Easy to load !
Use at any Visa Retailer worldwide
US or UK bank account number to transfer funds to your card !!
Name embossed on Card !
Online and retailers use worldwide !
Payzone loading !
Low fees and high Limits !
Card to Card

Price
169.00 USD Liberty reserve

www.stockitiva4..com
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by U1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2008
I think I also need someone to help me with a paypal to use to get a little sum from a site but I'm wary of scammers on the prowl. So watch it.
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by philem44: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2008
I can help u open and verify your paypal account from Nigeria. It is legal.

It also gives u the opportunity to open a US bank account from Nigeria with a Nigerian Bank. It is also legal.

For more information contact me on 08088464143 or email me at: onlinejobreal@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by hedgesfun(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2008
rancetech:

Opening a us bank account is now easy, thanks to a Nigerian bank. There's a Nigerian bank that's currently offering such service here in Nigeria. I actually used their services to get an account with a reputable bank in the US with a credit card. The process is not complex and doesn't take more than 1 week to be processed.

To get the info call me on 07036386911

The report also contain how you can open and verify your paypal right from Nigeria without using a US Bank account.

N:B I charge just N1,500 for the info.

I wonder what kind of people we have in this country how can you come here and tell us that a Nigerian bank is offering a service and you still have to collect money to tell people the name of such bank well i just warn fellow Nairalanders for this kind of people I believe he must be a fraud cos if not why do you want to milk people of their hard earned money just to tell them the name of a bank please dont jump into this kind of a thing
I had posted on this issue of paypal several times i can really say these are the thread topic but I believe there are genuine people that treat the issue of PayPal on this forum just look out for them, look before you leap
I had not been working for some time so I can say much here but I hope to be back working pretty soon.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by yungchap(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2008
Hedgesfun,
You are quite right.i mysef can't imagine the kind of human beings we have in this country.just because you have a virgin information that will turn to a daily expression on the of street on Nigeria very soon and you want to sell it.What will it cost you to disclose the bank offering this service? it's just so unfotunate that will still have nigerians who are too money conscious and not willing to add values to people's life.

Though have gotten the information about that bank offering such service but i want to be sure and make enquiries first before letting the cat out of the bag.

@Femman1212,
Just glue yourself to this great platform and when is time i will disclose everything(FREE) about the bank offering such service to you and everyone that are yet to open a Paypal account.

Cheers.
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by toluwalomo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
I will give you all the info all these peeps are hoarding for a fee.

FREE.

Send me an email tolmedubi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by kingville(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2009
I hope you get the help you want,
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by OrderBay(f): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hello,

Check out www.orderbay.com/debitcard.aspx and www.orderbay.com/payment.aspx

They can help you get a prepaid debit card or make a PayPal payment for you.
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by keyremotes(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
OrderBay:

Hello,

Check out www.orderbay.com/debitcard.aspx and www.orderbay.com/payment.aspx

They can help you get a prepaid debit card or make a PayPal payment for you.

THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help Me With Ur Paypal by onax: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2009
smiley smiley ;d

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay Into A Private Company Account When Paying Lasaa Fees? / Business Ideas/ Proposal Partner Wanted / How Rich Is The Founder Of Nairaland?which Country Does He Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.