Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business (3767 Views)

I Want To Help Just 30 People Succeed In Network Marketing Business!!! / Reasons Why Some People Fail In Network Marketing! / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by fetch(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi,
Its Ernest Emelezi, I have seen many of the so called Networking Marketing program came and go in Nigeria, and this has posed a very big treat to the money spinning industry which have prompted me to do some research about Network Marketing Business and why these programs fail after some months of operation. And I have come up with the discovery on why some of these so called Network Marketing programs fail after collecting Nigerians money.
Surprisingly, some of the people that promote these fake programs already know that what they are promoting will not see the light of the day; but they intentionally collects Nigerians hard earned money to fill their pockets, not minding what the outcome will be. Some out of ignorance do not know that what they are promoting is not what they think it is.
However, I will not dwell much on the people but the main problem; from the result of my research, one of the main reasons why these programs fail is because they are not really Network Marketing program, they are actually what the expert’s called ”Pyramid Scheme”, they look somewhat like Network Marketing Program but they are SCAM (419)!
Okay what is the point? You might ask! Very clear, the main difference between a Network Marketing program and a Scam is that a Network Marketing program must have a product or service to market; hence the name Network Marketing or Multi Level Marketing, and any program that promises to pay only when you bring people to join and they have no product or service to market is a Scam (419). I strongly advise that you stay away from such programs; they will collect your money and disappear to God knows where, without notice.

These so called Network Marketing programs are everywhere in the world not only in Nigeria anyway, but some people have imported them into the country time after time and some of these failed programs are nowhere to be found in Nigeria today. The internet has even made it easier for Nigerians to bring these programs into the country while some countries like the USA; where the Network Marketing Business Model started in early 70’s are weeding them out from their country. The terminology is; register with us, pay some amount of money, bring someone to register, when the person pays, we’ll pay you commission. Who told you anybody will agree to join you or what “if” nobody agrees to join? Then you have everything to loss. Network Marketing they say is not for everyone, because many people do not have the time to go through the process of recruiting or organizing a meeting for recruitment and there is no way you can convince them to join you even though the company have the best product and marketing plan, but they can start by consuming the product or service you have to offer.
What I mean is, they can buy the product or service from you and may decide to join after they’ve seen that such product or service add value and it’s beneficial to their life. Some can only resell the product or service for profit and also collect their monthly commission without minding about building their network of individual marketers. And this is how a true Network Marketing program works; you will not only be paid when you bring people into the program, but when you and your down-line buy the product or service on daily, weekly or monthly basis, then you will have what is called a spillover. It might start small but if nurtured and managed very well, it will grow to the level of making you rich beyond your imagination.
If you will to take my advice, care should be exercised in the selection of the Network Marketing program you represent. Because even though you may have only a nominal cash investment, if the program fails, you run the risk of loss because you will be making an investment of your most valuable assets; your irreplaceable time and contacts.

Next time you want to join a Network Marketing program, consider the following aspect of their system or plan:
 The demand and acceptability of their product or service by the masses
 Check if their product or service supplies a need and perform equal to their claims
 The Company should be a company with some operating history, ideally a minimum of two years.
 One problem with some Network Marketing Companies is that they sometimes have such heavy commissions build into the overrides that the ultimate consumer of the product or service must pay more than the fair market value of similar products bought through conversional shopping. Clearly, in such cases, people will not buy the product or service if they are not participating in the business opportunity. Price of their product or service should be considered as well as other aspect of the system or plan before you join.
 Lastly, the product or service should be consumable, if the product is something like vitamin or the service is something like financial, it will be easier to create a durable stream of income from repeat business than if it’s an once-in-a-lifetime purchase.
Note: Network Marketing is not a business on its own; rather it’s a business model or method of moving goods and services through a network of people. From my definition, you can understand that no real Network Marketing program can function without having something to offer.
If you are already in a Network Marketing program or you are thinking of join one, use this information to guard yourself against Scam.
And I hope that this piece of information is valuable and beneficial to you. Keep a date with me on this forum; please feel free to drop your comments, questions, discussions and recommendations on this issue.
Love You,
Ernest Emelezi.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by jidowu84: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
I am thinking of forever Living lately. How do u see it @op sbd told me it's saturated, is true?

1 Like

Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by fetch(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
fetch: Hi,
Its Ernest Emelezi, I have seen many of the so called Networking Marketing program came and go in Nigeria, and this has posed a very big treat to the money spinning industry which have prompted me to do some research about Network Marketing Business and why these programs fail after some months of operation. And I have come up with the discovery on why some of these so called Network Marketing programs fail after collecting Nigerians money.
Surprisingly, some of the people that promote these fake programs already know that what they are promoting will not see the light of the day; but they intentionally collects Nigerians hard earned money to fill their pockets, not minding what the outcome will be. Some out of ignorance do not know that what they are promoting is not what they think it is.
However, I will not dwell much on the people but the main problem; from the result of my research, one of the main reasons why these programs fail is because they are not really Network Marketing program, they are actually what the expert’s called ”Pyramid Scheme”, they look somewhat like Network Marketing Program but they are SCAM (419)!
Okay what is the point? You might ask! Very clear, the main difference between a Network Marketing program and a Scam is that a Network Marketing program must have a product or service to market; hence the name Network Marketing or Multi Level Marketing, and any program that promises to pay only when you bring people to join and they have no product or service to market is a Scam (419). I strongly advise that you stay away from such programs; they will collect your money and disappear to God knows where, without notice.

These so called Network Marketing programs are everywhere in the world not only in Nigeria anyway, but some people have imported them into the country time after time and some of these failed programs are nowhere to be found in Nigeria today. The internet has even made it easier for Nigerians to bring these programs into the country while some countries like the USA; where the Network Marketing Business Model started in early 70’s are weeding them out from their country. The terminology is; register with us, pay some amount of money, bring someone to register, when the person pays, we’ll pay you commission. Who told you anybody will agree to join you or what “if” nobody agrees to join? Then you have everything to loss. Network Marketing they say is not for everyone, because many people do not have the time to go through the process of recruiting or organizing a meeting for recruitment and there is no way you can convince them to join you even though the company have the best product and marketing plan, but they can start by consuming the product or service you have to offer.
What I mean is, they can buy the product or service from you and may decide to join after they’ve seen that such product or service add value and it’s beneficial to their life. Some can only resell the product or service for profit and also collect their monthly commission without minding about building their network of individual marketers. And this is how a true Network Marketing program works; you will not only be paid when you bring people into the program, but when you and your down-line buy the product or service on daily, weekly or monthly basis, then you will have what is called a spillover. It might start small but if nurtured and managed very well, it will grow to the level of making you rich beyond your imagination.
If you will to take my advice, care should be exercised in the selection of the Network Marketing program you represent. Because even though you may have only a nominal cash investment, if the program fails, you run the risk of loss because you will be making an investment of your most valuable assets; your irreplaceable time and contacts.

Next time you want to join a Network Marketing program, consider the following aspect of their system or plan:
 The demand and acceptability of their product or service by the masses
 Check if their product or service supplies a need and perform equal to their claims
 The Company should be a company with some operating history, ideally a minimum of two years.
 One problem with some Network Marketing Companies is that they sometimes have such heavy commissions build into the overrides that the ultimate consumer of the product or service must pay more than the fair market value of similar products bought through conversional shopping. Clearly, in such cases, people will not buy the product or service if they are not participating in the business opportunity. Price of their product or service should be considered as well as other aspect of the system or plan before you join.
 Lastly, the product or service should be consumable, if the product is something like vitamin or the service is something like financial, it will be easier to create a durable stream of income from repeat business than if it’s an once-in-a-lifetime purchase.
Note: Network Marketing is not a business on its own; rather it’s a business model or method of moving goods and services through a network of people. From my definition, you can understand that no real Network Marketing program can function without having something to offer.
If you are already in a Network Marketing program or you are thinking of join one, use this information to guard yourself against Scam.
And I hope that this piece of information is valuable and beneficial to you. Keep a date with me on this forum; please feel free to drop your comments, questions, discussions and recommendations on this issue.
Love You,
Ernest Emelezi.

Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by Genergo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Great write up here:
You may also add that the company should not be more than five years old.
It must be registered
It must give something in return, you must not be required to pay money to register, it must be returned for goods

Is it ok to add that I am involved in a Network marketing company that is 10 years old in America and about 3 months old in Nigeria. It deals on health and Wellness product , you are required to introduce 2 persons to the business before you start earning. Its a binary system, so you dont have to work as hard as other kind of Network marketing business.
It is sustainable because testimonies abound on the kind of diseases or ailments its been found to 'help treat'.
I am looking for people who are interested in Health & Wellness. I have a powerpoint they can look at. You can send me a mail at ehius78@gmail.com
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by solotorch: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bro, that is a very good research, kudos sup bro, Pls, I need your permission to put the write up on my up coming blog that will focus on Network Marketing.
To every one who is interested in network marketing here is the Golden Opportunity, turning coffee into gold. Organo Gold transforms coffee into a health food and coffee lovers into entrepreneurs. You earn money through 7 ways. 1. Retail profit, 2. Fast track bonus, 3. Dual Team bonus, 4.unilevel bonus, 5. Unilevel Matching Bonus, 6. Generational bonus, 7. Global bonus pool. For more information you send a mail to: olasolomon@hotmail.com or call 08084921893.
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by juansamsel: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Great Article post, i am also social network and always looking about network marketing it is to important me, now i hope you post here more then article thanks.

please share about your social connections!

Thanks Again

You Can Also contact me on https://www.facebook.com/juan.samsel
Twitter: @JuanSamsel
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by vonskyes(m): 5:45am On Jan 22, 2015
4 reasons why you should go into network marketing by Robert Kiyosaki

One must learn how to make money work for them instead of the other way round.

This can only be done by understanding how money truly works. Its not about working hard all day long. Its all about leverage.

Its all about creating something that would produce you income irrespective of the fact whether you are there or not.

One of his famous quotes:

The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work

Though this industry is considered to be a scam by many due to the activity of many fraudulent companies, it actually is not.

Network marketing is an industry with a truly unique concept that allows every individual an equal opportunity for success.

Here's some of the reasons why its so powerful:

1. Low cost of entry - Every person may not be able to start a traditional business but that's not the case with a network marketing industry. Any person who has a desire to grow can build a network marketing business.

2. Life Transforming Education - Robert Kiyosaki feels that the knowledge one gains by being a part of this industry is nothing short of life transforming. Its not just about investing some money and building a business, its about eliminating personal fears, learning proper skills and working with different kinds of people to build a thriving organization. No wonder, this industry produces millionaires on a consistent basis.

3. Leverage And Residual Income - The multi level marketing industry offers an individual the opportunity to create a walk away residual income. Leverage is one of the key aspects of this business. The idea is to build a stable network which grows irrespective of whether you are there or not.

4. Flexibility - One can start this business in a part time fashion and get involved full time when the right time comes in.

Are There Any Negative Aspects Of The Network Marketing Industry

Not really. When people constantly read about some network marketing company or the other getting closed down on a regular basis, they think that the whole industry is like this.

Actually its not. There are a lot of legitimate network marketing business opportunities out there which have stood the test of time and are going strong.

Choosing a good network marketing company is very crucial but that is a discussion for some other day.

So yes, this is a great industry!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by MLMProduct: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
looked out at mlm products
You will surly like the education products .
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by vaniesexy: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
the best mom is helping hand international, add me on watapp to know more u can also visit our website to know more helpinginternational.biz
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by vaniesexy: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
the best mlm is helping hand international, add me on watapp 08161679285 to know more u can also visit our website to know more helpinginternational.biz
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by kester113(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
vonskyes:
4 reasons why you should go into network marketing by Robert Kiyosaki

One must learn how to make money work for them instead of the other way round.

This can only be done by understanding how money truly works. Its not about working hard all day long. Its all about leverage.

Its all about creating something that would produce you income irrespective of the fact whether you are there or not.

One of his famous quotes:

The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work

Though this industry is considered to be a scam by many due to the activity of many fraudulent companies, it actually is not.

Network marketing is an industry with a truly unique concept that allows every individual an equal opportunity for success.

Here's some of the reasons why its so powerful:

1. Low cost of entry - Every person may not be able to start a traditional business but that's not the case with a network marketing industry. Any person who has a desire to grow can build a network marketing business.

2. Life Transforming Education - Robert Kiyosaki feels that the knowledge one gains by being a part of this industry is nothing short of life transforming. Its not just about investing some money and building a business, its about eliminating personal fears, learning proper skills and working with different kinds of people to build a thriving organization. No wonder, this industry produces millionaires on a consistent basis.

3. Leverage And Residual Income - The multi level marketing industry offers an individual the opportunity to create a walk away residual income. Leverage is one of the key aspects of this business. The idea is to build a stable network which grows irrespective of whether you are there or not.

4. Flexibility - One can start this business in a part time fashion and get involved full time when the right time comes in.

Are There Any Negative Aspects Of The Network Marketing Industry

Not really. When people constantly read about some network marketing company or the other getting closed down on a regular basis, they think that the whole industry is like this.

Actually its not. There are a lot of legitimate network marketing business opportunities out there which have stood the test of time and are going strong.

Choosing a good network marketing company is very crucial but that is a discussion for some other day.

So yes, this is a great industry!!
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by vpaymoney(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
pls who knows about oriflame here? is it worth it. heard it is 5downlines
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by webme(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Following
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by divalindiway(f): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
vpaymoney:

I can put u thru on that, check ur mail
Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by billchucks(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oriflame Registration Form: How To Register, Promote and Make Money

Make Money selling Oriflame beauty product

Oriflame is a leading beauty company that markets its product through direct selling. She is present in more than 60 countries and has its origin in Sweden with corporate offices in Switzerland.

The company was founded in 1967 in Sweden by two brothers: Jonas Af Jochnick and Robert Af Jochnick.

Oriflame is an awesome opportunity if you want to make money online in Nigeria.

All it takes is for you to get registered as an Oriflame consultant.

Many people are scared of joining companies like this either because they don’t know how to sell or what to do?
If this is your challenge don’t worry, in this post I will teach you strategies you can use in making money with Oriflame.

But How Do You Register?

Click on http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=101820 . If you have any question, reach me on WhatsApp: 08036532254

How To Register on Oriflame Nigeria

Sponsorship code for Oriflame Nigeria is 101820

But before I share the strategies with you, I want to share the benefits that will accrue to you for registering as an Oriflame consultant.

Benefits of Being an Oriflame Consultant

1. Save Money

Oriflame offers consultants a discount on each product they purchase. This means that you can save between 20-30% on each order you make from their site. Discount is a difference between the price you pay as Consultant and catalogue price that customer is paying

Just imagine 20% of 5000 that is you save #1000 just by making an order for a 5000 naira item. This indeed is definitely the beginning of great things

2. Make Money

There are different ways you can make money with Oriflame

1. You can make money through selling

For example, if you purchase a product on Oriflame for 3000 -you can sell the same item at a marked up price -for example 3200 or 3400.

By selling more products you will earn an additional profit and benefits (additional benefits include: Welcome Programme, Bonus Gift) & also an additional discount of up to 35%.

If you sell products to 6 friends, you will immediately earn 30%

2. Through Referral Commissions

Oriflame offers some good amount of commission to consultants through referrals.

By referring your friends to join Oriflame, you can make some good amount of money. Oriflame offers a commission to you for products your referrals purchase. This can get you 8% commission.

This means that by referring someone to join Oriflame you can make money on the go even when you are asleep. This shows that you can get wealth on auto-pilot as long as your referral purchases the product.

But you can also earn up to 13.5% on the sales of every Consultant you invite to join Oriflame.

This is a way to increase your earnings and gain financial independence. What it takes is for you to train your team to become the best they can. The benefit of doing this is because you earn a certain percentage of ever joins your group.

3. Flexibility

Oriflame enables you to work at your pace. You determine your goals, how many hours you want to work, and who do you want to have on your team. Oriflame’s Success Plan offers unlimited opportunities with no risk, the success and earnings depend on your willingness to work hard and achieve it.

You can order catalogues online or when you place your order by phone.

How Do You Sell Your Oriflame Product?

1. Recommend It To Friends and Family

Selling Oriflame is not difficult, It as simple as recommending a friend to watch a movie. What is required is for you to possess a currency of trust. Once people trust you, you can easily offer them products that you know are great and once they use them, they will fall in love with the product and henceforth you will become the man to call when it's needed.

Oriflame has made it easy for you to sell. They do this by providing a catalogue. Armed with the catalogue you can easily convince potential customers about your product.

2. Offer a Demonstration

The magic about selling Oriflame is for you to show your friends how?
You can do this by making up a friend, family member or relative. When people see the difference it makes -it becomes easy for you to sell your Oriflame product.

3. Organize Get Togethers

Settings that allow for relaxation among friends is a great place to sell your products. Get-togethers and parties are awesome places to get started. Because the venues are relaxed, you can easily fall into conversation about the beauty products they use? This is an opportunity to tell them why they should consider yours. A demonstration of the capability of your product should seal the deal.

4. Seduce Them
http://www.compellingadverts.com/2016/04/oriflame-how-to-register-promote-and.html#.V-K-7PQqDcs

Re: How To Make It Big In Network Marketing Business by billchucks(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
vpaymoney:
Oriflame Registration Form: How To Register, Promote and Make Money

Make Money selling Oriflame beauty product

Oriflame is a leading beauty company that markets its product through direct selling. She is present in more than 60 countries and has its origin in Sweden with corporate offices in Switzerland.

The company was founded in 1967 in Sweden by two brothers: Jonas Af Jochnick and Robert Af Jochnick.

Oriflame is an awesome opportunity if you want to make money online in Nigeria.

All it takes is for you to get registered as an Oriflame consultant.

Many people are scared of joining companies like this either because they don’t know how to sell or what to do?
If this is your challenge don’t worry, in this post I will teach you strategies you can use in making money with Oriflame.

But How Do You Register?

Click on http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=101820 . If you have any question, reach me on WhatsApp: 08036532254

How To Register on Oriflame Nigeria

Sponsorship code for Oriflame Nigeria is 101820

But before I share the strategies with you, I want to share the benefits that will accrue to you for registering as an Oriflame consultant.

Benefits of Being an Oriflame Consultant

1. Save Money

Oriflame offers consultants a discount on each product they purchase. This means that you can save between 20-30% on each order you make from their site. Discount is a difference between the price you pay as Consultant and catalogue price that customer is paying

Just imagine 20% of 5000 that is you save #1000 just by making an order for a 5000 naira item. This indeed is definitely the beginning of great things

2. Make Money

There are different ways you can make money with Oriflame

1. You can make money through selling

For example, if you purchase a product on Oriflame for 3000 -you can sell the same item at a marked up price -for example 3200 or 3400.

By selling more products you will earn an additional profit and benefits (additional benefits include: Welcome Programme, Bonus Gift) & also an additional discount of up to 35%.

If you sell products to 6 friends, you will immediately earn 30%

2. Through Referral Commissions

Oriflame offers some good amount of commission to consultants through referrals.

By referring your friends to join Oriflame, you can make some good amount of money. Oriflame offers a commission to you for products your referrals purchase. This can get you 8% commission.

This means that by referring someone to join Oriflame you can make money on the go even when you are asleep. This shows that you can get wealth on auto-pilot as long as your referral purchases the product.

But you can also earn up to 13.5% on the sales of every Consultant you invite to join Oriflame.

This is a way to increase your earnings and gain financial independence. What it takes is for you to train your team to become the best they can. The benefit of doing this is because you earn a certain percentage of ever joins your group.

3. Flexibility

Oriflame enables you to work at your pace. You determine your goals, how many hours you want to work, and who do you want to have on your team. Oriflame’s Success Plan offers unlimited opportunities with no risk, the success and earnings depend on your willingness to work hard and achieve it.

You can order catalogues online or when you place your order by phone.

How Do You Sell Your Oriflame Product?

1. Recommend It To Friends and Family

Selling Oriflame is not difficult, It as simple as recommending a friend to watch a movie. What is required is for you to possess a currency of trust. Once people trust you, you can easily offer them products that you know are great and once they use them, they will fall in love with the product and henceforth you will become the man to call when it's needed.

Oriflame has made it easy for you to sell. They do this by providing a catalogue. Armed with the catalogue you can easily convince potential customers about your product.

2. Offer a Demonstration

The magic about selling Oriflame is for you to show your friends how?
You can do this by making up a friend, family member or relative. When people see the difference it makes -it becomes easy for you to sell your Oriflame product.

3. Organize Get Togethers

Settings that allow for relaxation among friends is a great place to sell your products. Get-togethers and parties are awesome places to get started. Because the venues are relaxed, you can easily fall into conversation about the beauty products they use? This is an opportunity to tell them why they should consider yours. A demonstration of the capability of your product should seal the deal.

4. Seduce Them
http://www.compellingadverts.com/2016/04/oriflame-how-to-register-promote-and.html#.V-K-7PQqDcs

(1) (Reply)

Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number / Investors Lose N506bn Despite Impressive Earnings Releases / Here Is A List Of All LAPO Microfinance Bank Branches Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.