Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) (1934 Views)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Cooking With Gas Or Kerosene, Which Is Cheaper (economical)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by yougos(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Since I grew up, I have been using Stove to prepare my daily meals as a bachelor. At 30 and In preparation to get a life partner, I decided to upgrade my kitchen appliances from stove to gas cooker. As I tried to use the gas cooker to prepare my normal weekend dish(Egusi Soup) I washed the meat, kpomo nd stock fish poured them inside the pot with about 1litre of water just to par-boil the stuff, I switched the gas cooker on and started warming the ingredient, barely 10mins, as I was sitting down at the parlour, I started perceiving a strange odour from the kitchen and I rushed down nd smoke was coming out from the pot and as I opened it, the whole ingredient were burnt and I was like crying.

Pls fellow NL bachelors nd Spinster did you ever have this kind of experience as could be seen in the pictures? Share with me pls

Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by speaktome(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sori bro
but try go marry abeg

Front page tinz abeg
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by dreydee(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
hahahahahaha.., ogbeni, Wetin maize de do 4 dat table 4 d 1st picture

2 Likes

Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by HooxJnr(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by pragmatistm(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gas is very fast at cookibg. So whenever you are cooking stay in the kitchen and monitor it else your food shall become burnt offering. Sorry anyway.
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by yougos(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
dreydee: hahahahahaha.., ogbeni, Wetin maize de do 4 dat table 4 d 1st picture

Bro I use d corn dey hold belle nah...lol
But ur eyes dey sharp o!
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by fijiano202(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nairaland: Haven of Stewpid threads,comments and post
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by fijiano202(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nairaland: Haven of Stewpid threads,comments and post...........smh angry angry angry
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by dreydee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
yougos:

Bro I use d corn dey hold belle nah...lol
But ur eyes dey sharp o!
I like your style., na so!!!
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by chii8(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
yougos:
Since I grew up, I have been using Stove to prepare my daily meals as a bachelor. At 30 and In preparation to get a life partner, I decided to upgrade my kitchen appliances from stove to gas cooker. As I tried to use the gas cooker to prepare my normal weekend dish(Egusi Soup) I washed the meat, kpomo nd stock fish poured them inside the pot with about 1litre of water just to par-boil the stuff, I switched the gas cooker on and started warming the ingredient, barely 10mins, as I was sitting down at the parlour, I started perceiving a strange odour from the kitchen and I rushed down nd smoke was coming out from the pot and as I opened it, the whole ingredient were burnt and I was like crying.

Pls fellow NL bachelors nd Spinster did you ever have this kind of experience as could be seen in the pictures? Share with me pls

Oga, how far? hope you marry that year shaa?
Re: My Bachelor Hood Experience With Gas Cooker (pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Oops.. old post.

Gas cooks faster than stove. 10 mins was too much.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Instant Noodles (must See) / PHOTO: What Do You Call This Delicacy In Your Language? / I Killed A Very Big Alligator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.