Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Fixing A LED Tv On D Wall - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fixing A LED Tv On D Wall (1015 Views)

Frequency For Getting Joysport, Adomtv And Joy Tv On SRT4669XII / Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? / Www.psat.tv On Ew3a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixing A LED Tv On D Wall by Originakalokalo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Help!!!....i dont know how to go about it..also,my wall isnt strong.....i need a step-by-step aproach....God bless as u respond....
Re: Fixing A LED Tv On D Wall by Joel3(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
first congratulation. Second if the wall is not strong get a long nail, u are going to nail a small fine plywood on the wall to hang the tv to.
Re: Fixing A LED Tv On D Wall by Originakalokalo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Joel3: first congratulation. Second if the wall is not strong get a long nail to hang it u are also nail a small fine plywood on the wall to hang the tv to.

tanx broda for d reponce...frm what u said, i shuld first nail a plywood on d wall and then screw -in the hanger on the plywood?
Re: Fixing A LED Tv On D Wall by Joel3(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Originakalokalo:

tanx broda for d reponce...frm what u said, i shuld first nail a plywood on d wall and then screw -in the hanger on the plywood?
yes use long nail to nail the wood.

Fresh and fine strong wood. Get it done from furniture. then screw the tv hanger to it and hang the tv .

(1) (Reply)

37 Degree West / Polar-axis Satellite Dish (1.8M-3.6M) / I Need Installer In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.