Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

*BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition (1191 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Asks Fans To Stop Giving Her Marriage Advice / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Mercy Johnson Asks Fans To Pray For Her As She Nears Delivery (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by great664(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nigerian Actress Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay Money, N7000 For Audition

Nigerian actress turned soft p*rn star Judith Opara who took to the web to solicit for donation because of financial trouble few months back is in the news again.

After allegedly spending all her money on a soft po*n movie that got banned in Nigeria, Afrocandy has started soliciting for money again and this time around in form of audition.

She is calling on all desperate wannabe movie stars to pay her N7000 each as registration fee for auditions for her upcoming movie.

Read what Afrocandy said on Facebook:

“Registration for my audition has kicked-off since July 14th to July 30th 2014. You go to the bank, pay your registration fee of N7, 000 and once I confirm payment, I will invite you for your audition with me personally. You must bring your teller when you are coming. Good luck guys!’

The mother of two is based in New York.

Why is she asking people to pay for audition? Isn’t audition a free process? What's your say?
[url="http://ask9ja..com"]MORE NEWS[/url]

Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by Dubby6(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
I dey talk this tin everytime, d devil is a wicked man...e go soon clear for her eye
Make she come back naija go join her type for Ugbague...1, 5H
Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by great664(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dubby6: I dey talk this tin everytime, d devil is a wicked man...e go soon clear for her eye
Make she come back naija go join her type for Ugbague...1, 5H
guy u bad o, u nor even wish am better one, na 5h own, she get two kids o
Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by misspatsy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Afrocandy na by force u must popular,madam get a lyf oo angry angry
Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by great664(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
misspatsy: Afrocandy na by force u must popular,madam get a lyf oo angry angry
she don popular o, na to see money maintain her new statusquo na im remain o
Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by misspatsy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
great664: she don popular o, na to see money maintain her new statusquo na im remain o
ashewo work no dey pay her?
Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmmm this kind "personal" audition.grin
Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by mapist(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
misspatsy: ashewo work no dey pay her?

Lol...bad mouth...anyways,sup?
Re: *BROKE* Afrocandy Asks Fans To Pay N7000 For Audition by great664(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
mapist:

Lol...bad mouth...anyways,sup?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner May Be As Sexy As Kim In Her Wet Bra Photo / This Is Why Davido, Tiwa Savage Are The Biggest Artists In Africa / BREAK UP! Jason Derulo And Jordin Sparks Split!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.