Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) (1783 Views)

#NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / What Are The Current Nigerian Fashion Trends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Jennysop: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
I recently discover her blog via her instagram page http://sophialastyles..co.uk, Omg there is a lote of fabulous style on her blog, but i wonder what she does for a living ? expensive shoes and bags as well as outfit. mmmmmmmmmm .

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Jennysop: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Does any one knows how fashion bloggers get the outfits they wear ?

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Jennysop: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
I am loving her style.

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Jennysop: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fashion

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by lepasharon(f): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jennysop: Does any one knows how fashion bloggers get the outfits they wear ?

no,where do they get it ?
Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Jennysop: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
mmmmmmmmm

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jennysop: Does any one knows how fashion bloggers get the outfits they wear ?

From normal shops lol. New look, river island, also online. It takes good eye. tongue
Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Jennysop: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
I love her shoes

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Jennysop: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
What does she do for a living ?

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by icebebe(f): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
She's pretty,her shoes n hair styles doe
Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Mprex(f): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
No hating but there is no biggie about her dressing undecided

but i must say she is cool

tho the fashion freak in me couldnt help noticing some flaws in her dress-up.

Dont attack me pls cheesy

she is cool

3 Likes

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by samyan12: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
not feeling the outfits, dey are just okay. some of the shoes look tacky to me. Definitely not high end fashion.

2 Likes

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Godmother(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
She's good with the colour combo. The style though is not working for me. That"wow" factor is missing.

2 Likes

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'm sorry nothing wow about this babe oo....she looks Aba made lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Style Of Sophia La Style ( British Nigerian Fashion Goddess) by mimiejacobz(f): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Ntin is wowing in her style n about wia they get dia stuffs,normal clothes in ur closet,just knw how to pair dem dats all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Your Clothes Look Cheap / Freckle\skin Tag Removal In Nigeria / African Hair Braiding Styles Pictures 2019:check Out 2019 Best Braided Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.