Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (30645 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by femi4: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: This isn't even about being gay or whatever.
I'm sure the dad would have done the same if the child was a baby girl.
@ogtavia

Besides a straight person has a higher chance of molesting your kid/s than a gay person. So you guys should stop making about the gayness and make it about the offense.

IMO,that father did a good job.
I hope the mofo rots in jail at least he's adult now(18).imagine molesting an innocent 8yr old boy for 3 years and no one knew
Shudders#
Edited
R u trying to protecting the gay right?

Imagine going for a boy househelp to take care of your boy and believing that you ve blocked any/all traces of rape only to discover that you have a gay as an house help

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by stagger: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2014
That mofo of a pedophile is damn lucky. If it had been me, I would plant my size 8 hands around his neck and compress it so hard until he becomes motionless.

I would love to look into his eyes when he goes out to hell so he has a memory of the last person he fooled around with! angry angry angry angry
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by spyg1(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2014
I am not surprise i Thought it happened here in naija cheesy
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2014
U knw wat baffles me... Wat sort of pleasure do they derive frm dis stupid nd unGodly act...
These gay pple shd b wiped out en-mass
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 20, 2014
A male babysitter? Who employs a male babysitter to watch their kids? Are all the female babysitters finished or busy?
Besides, why should an eleven year old boy be babysitted?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2014
spyg1: I am not surprise i Thought it happened here in naija cheesy
If it were in naija the punishment would be more severe than this na.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by onoja12: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2014
nobody in my family both extended is gay,its not in our nature,its not in our family,we are normal people,not sick people
so i know definitely you are gay,i advice you visit your village priest to perform the needed sacrifice,so you can be normal.its not an insult but a suggestion

Akshow: I think ur great grandfather should be our starting point foooool.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by symbianDON(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2014
does this section not have a moderator?? it is very dangerous and annoying when posts like the one above by janetlawani advertising supposed sales of 'custom impounded cars' are left undeleted. soon unsuspecting members are going to contact the op and get defrauded.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by expert101(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Gay people and their uncontrollable appetite. Where are they now

If I was the Dad I will shoot him dead for touching my Son. Bastard! angry

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by cococandy(f): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Boy or girl a victim is a victim.
And the consequences are the same.
Make it about the offense and not the offenders's sexuality.

And no I'm not pro-gay. I just see you guys effectively derailing this thread
femi4: R u trying to protecting the gay right?

Imagine going for a boy househelp to take care of your boy and believing that you ve blocked any/all traces of rape only to discover that you have a gay as an house help

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: This isn't even about being gay or whatever.
I'm sure the dad would have done the same if the child was a baby girl.
@ogtavia

Besides a straight person has a higher chance of molesting your kid/s than a gay person. So you guys should stop making about the gayness and make it about the offense.

IMO,that father did a good job.
I hope the mofo rots in jail at least he's adult now(18).imagine molesting an innocent 8yr old boy for 3 years and no one knew
Shudders#
Edited

Always trying to defend homosexuals perversion. For your information, most known child molester are gays or closet homos. So, I don't know where you get the bolded.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool!

Is it every gay man/lady that is a pedoph1le??!! What does being gay have to do with molestation??!!

So a female straight babysitter cannot be a pedoph1le??

Not all, but the majority of known pedo_philes are gay!
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by knockturnal(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

What if I have a strong affinity for gays?? It's obvious to even a r*etard who I'm speaking up for.

The worst kind of a$$facker!!!!! Ur own day of facebending is at the corner.

Go ahead with the name calling.......maybe you are so pissed of cos you see yourself in that guy who got his face remodeled.

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Akshow: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2014
onoja12: nobody in my family both extended is gay,its not in our nature,its not in our family,we are normal people,not sick people
so i know definitely you are gay,i advice you visit your village priest to perform the needed sacrifice,so you can be normal.its not an insult but a suggestion

see how naïve, childish and foolish u sound. News flash: that "married" uncle, cousin, brother, I dare say even ur father that u think u know very well, may be closeted gay grin

I am not gay, but if u say I am, then I am. Foooooool

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by bamite(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool!

Is it every gay man/lady that is a pedoph1le??!! What does being gay have to do with molestation??!!

So a female straight babysitter cannot be a pedoph1le??
are u gay?

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by MarilynNash(f): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2014
femi4: R u trying to protecting the gay right?

For the love of God can we condemn the crime? What are you saying, that a female straight person cannot molest minors? This has nothing to do with being gay, let's focus on the crime - molestation and sexual assault on a minor.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2014
donedy:
Not all, but the majority of known pedo_philes are gay!

Yet another fool!

Show me the link where you got your statistic from.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2014
knockturnal:

The worst kind of a$$facker!!!!! Ur own day of facebending is at the corner.

Go ahead with the name calling.......maybe you are so pissed of cos you see yourself in that guy who got his face remodeled.

Is this one a r*etard??!!

You have already proven yourself stup1d if you read my post and you deduced that I supported pedophilia. *Nothing more to be said to a half-wit*

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2014
bamite: are u gay?

What does my sexual orientation have to do with the discourse??

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by basty: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2014
Oh my GAD, I like everybody's comments in the house. I can't stop laughing except some few IBO boys that are acting funny or tribal. For the spirit of Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem to all Muslimas and Muslimats. Asaalam Alaikum....
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

Yet another fool!

Show me the link where you got your statistic from.

You're retarded by making those claim in the first place, fag_got. Asking me for fact, is like asking you if a woman gave birth to you. If you're too dumb to research it, you're free to dwell in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2014
ARES: hahahahahaha nigga looks like irish potatoe with red paint grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahhahahah..perfect description.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2014
ARES: hahahahahaha nigga looks like irish potatoe with red paint grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahhahahah..perfect description...if I was d minor's dad, i would have Done even worse to d dude..serves him right.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2014
donedy:

You're retarded by making those claim in the first place, fag_got. Asking me for fact, is like asking you if a woman gave birth to you. If you're too dumb to research it, you're free to dwell in your ignorance.

I don't understand, who let out all these mor0ns?? My God!

And we wonder why the average Nigerian IQ is said to be below 90.

WHat claim did I make that isn't backed up by facts. Produce it, you illiterate dumb-fvck!

I haven't found any research supporting such outrageous stup1dity.

Google is also too dumb to produce any scholar article supporting a dim-wit's claim.

So Mr. I-am-not-Ignorant, I dare you! I fvcking dare you to produce a link to the statistic that supports your silly claim.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Mckandre(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2014
Mtchw, I was expecting to see a female babysitter rocking a kid not a male wacko doing fetish. OP abeg correct that your topics name
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by madmadu(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2014
lol, see BATTERING o!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by bamite(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

What does my sexual orientation have to do with the discourse??
cos u're expresin a soft spot 4 gays which is also illegal

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2014
bamite: cos u're expresin a soft spot 4 gays which is also illegal

Then report me to the police. I'll pay for their plane tickets to come arrest me undecided

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2014
The second picture looks like a Simpsons character....... LMmAO. grin grin grin grin see animation at it's best.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by bamite(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

Then report me to the police. I'll pay for their plane tickets to come arrest me undecided
1st off, i aint a police volunteer who's job is to spot out gays
was juz askin to b on d lookout

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by xtervaganza(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2014
Hahahahahahahagaga

The pictures are funny

See panel beating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby / Check Out My Son @1 / My Younger Brother Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.