Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, (2505 Views)

This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by ozoneprince(m): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2014
For those Samsung Galaxy and Lumia die-hards you are probably saying to yourselves, 'What is this fool on about?'. Well speaking as a former Nokia die-hard and with my experience with the Galaxy phones, I can honestly say that I have discovered the 'holy grail' in Tecno.http://.com/unique-reason-why-tecno-are-doing-better-than-samsung-and-nokia/

And if you compare the three companies' latest flag-ship phones, you will understand where I'm coming from. That is the Samsung Galaxy S5, the Nokia Lumia 1320 and the new Tecno Phantom Z.

First lets start with the Lumia 1320, the smartphone which according to Microsoft East Africa General Manager will compete with the Galaxy S5...........
The almost 7 inch (6.4Inches) Lumia 132 operates 2G, 3G and 4G networks having a very minute 5MP rear camera and won't perform nor have better looking graphics compared to the S5 or Phantom (for you thats generally because it has a 720pixel screen, and only 1GB of RAM and has only two cores). oh! Plus I am deeply disappointed that it still isn't operating on Android. The only thing that will impress you most about this phone other than its great size is it long lasting battery (3400mAh) that could probably last you a week on stand-by. Even more disappointing is .37,999 price tag.Read more http://.com/unique-reason-why-tecno-are-doing-better-than-samsung-and-nokia/

Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by savvysabina: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Brother, am sorry to say, the reason most people are buying tecno is because it is cheap.if Samsung androids were as cheap as techno or a little more expensive, they will rule the market. Visit www.madamsabi. for inspiring articles ,no matter your mood, u will be uplifted. Tx

2 Likes

Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2014
By the way tecno only rule in naija.
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Randerl: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2014
@OP, What's Unique About Dressing Your Pet To Mimic Don Jazzy.

4 Likes

Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by parrotibaba(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
op am sorry to say dis bt u nid deliverance
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by lilmax(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Only in nigeria because its cheap,thats why i dont like most tecno fans they can be so annoying at times

1 Like

Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
lilmax: Only in nigeria because its cheap,thats why i dont like most tecno fans they can be so annoying at times
thank u my brother. And tecno fans ready to follow u argue
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
make I no talk
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Wisdomkosi: make I no talk
abeg talk
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smh. the problem is not from the brand name, its from the chip. (MTK, Snapdragon, Tegra etc)

You people think its the brand name.

Buy a girl phantom z and she might not take it, buy her a goophone i5s and she'll love you forever.

1 Like

Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Psychodavidovic: Smh. the problem is not from the brand name, its from the chip. (MTK, Snapdragon, Tegra etc)

You people think its the brand name.

Buy a girl phantom z and she might not take it, buy her a goophone i5s and she'll love you forever.
thats wht we are saying. If u hate the chipset u wil definately hate the brand.
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Collinz2: thats wht we are saying. If u hate the chipset u wil definately hate the brand.

Yeah, but people on nairaland focus more on tecno only.

Why don't people hate gionee ? infinix ? lenovo ?

Note: Not a tecno fanboy like you people will call it o.
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Yeah, but people on nairaland focus more on tecno only.

Why don't people hate gionee ? infinix ? lenovo ?

Note: Not a tecno fanboy like you people will call it o.
because tecno users are so annoying, no matter what u say and do they will still say samsung galaxy is not better than tecno phones.
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Collinz2: because tecno users are so annoying, no matter what u say and do they will still say samsung galaxy is not better than tecno phones.

Lmao. Yeah, they're guilty of that. i'm using a tecno but i'll never say tecno is better cos i know its a big fat lie.

They just say it to console themselves.
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Some are annoying hahaha
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by chemmerfrank(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
majority will go for the cheapest. tecno compromises all their features..an 8mp is like 3mp on tecno
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Warlord3000(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Not a tecno fan.. Have never used it and I pray I won't be forced to use it..

If u have to eat cow..
Eat the cow wey go get meat and not bones..

There are better.. Cheaper... Chinese brand that can compete with the Samsung..

Tecno wey dem no Sabi for XDA.... Gsmarena... Gsmforum.. Etc

Mtscheeeew
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Warlord3000: Tecno wey dem no Sabi for XDA.... Gsmarena... Gsmforum.. Etc

Mtscheeeew
my brother thank u
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Collinz2: my brother thank u
and so? Na dat one dey make person buy phone or na wetin heh fit do plus the amount wen dem dey sell am.if you na like quote different website, Tecno go continue dey sell for Africa especially Nigeria. at least Nokia and bb don give chance small because of the heat. Na Samsung and others remain to pack comot
Re: Unique Reason Why Tecno Are Doing Better Than Samsung And Nokia, by Collinz2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
asuustrike1:
and so? Na dat one dey make person buy phone or na wetin heh fit do plus the amount wen dem dey sell am.if you na like quote different website, Tecno go continue dey sell for Africa especially Nigeria. at least Nokia and bb don give chance small because of the heat. Na Samsung and others remain to pack comot
no worry very soon una go run leave tecno because mtk wan do powerful chipset.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Font? / Cant Hear Callers On My Bb Torch 9800 Except On Speaker Phone / Iinjoo Fire Or Itel Inote Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.