Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State (3852 Views)

Fresh Monumental Fraud Exposed In NNPC, Customs, NPA & Others - Nigerian Pilot / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Supreme Court Upholds Elections Of Rochas And Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Since Rochas has now concluded plans to force his son in law into our government house, can you now agree this man is a crook as I said before?

Who still wants to argue with me?

5 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2014
When I look back at his "rescue mission, it is cler that the 419 kingpin only rescued his pockets while laughing at us.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by bruno419(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2014
who is better
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2014
bruno419: who is better

every governor is better than Rochas, even TA Orji in his incompetence does not deceive abians. He knows his limits and keeps his mouth shut. Not like the peacock Rochas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by bruno419(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

every governor is better than Rochas, even TA Orji in his incompetence does not deceive abians. He knows his limits and keeps his mouth shut. Not like the peacock Rochas.
my friend keep mute..the fact that he belongs to APC doesn't matter coz I know that's the more reason y u all hate him..he is doing very well..wat can ur t a orji boast of in educational sector... there is no government sch in IMO state without a good structured building

6 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2014
bruno419: my friend keep mute..the fact that he belongs to APC doesn't matter coz I know that's the more reason y u all hate him..he is doing very well..wat can ur t a orji boast of in educational sector... there is no government sch in IMO state without a good structured building

uncompleted school building while cor educational benefits are getting poorer. You are on a very long thing grin

6 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by bruno419(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

uncompleted school building while cor educational benefits are getting poorer. You are on a very long thing grin
go and impeach him lipsrsealed
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2014
bruno419: go and impeach him lipsrsealed

ln the polls, yes.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

Proof or STFU!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Traffic control in Owerri is a messy things. No lights, confused traffic controllers and major log jams in every junction. When is the suffering going to end?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Proof or STFU!!

Have you ever been to the inner towns, this man played the whole state ojoro by promising concrete walled classrooms, the money for concrete is now resting in some swiss banks while blocks is now used to build the classes in very slow motion. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

Have you ever been to the inner towns, this man played the whole state ojoro by promising concrete walled classrooms, the money for concrete is now resting in some swiss banks while blocks is now used to build the classes in very slow motion. grin grin grin grin

You are not a wise person!!

Is your house where you reside built with concrete wall??

Who builds classroom walls in Nigeria with concrete??

Abeg talk better thing joor..

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2014
bruno419: my friend keep mute..the fact that he belongs to APC doesn't matter coz I know that's the more reason y u all hate him..he is doing very well..wat can ur t a orji boast of in educational sector... there is no government sch in IMO state without a good structured building

Here we go again with APC rants. Rochas himself is smarter than you lot. Going into the opposition to spite the presidency and win sympathetic opinions while slowing down development as a consequence. Only one winner here, Rochas grin

Master stroke!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2014
The only beef this folks have against Rochas is that he joined APC.

Myopic illiterates..

6 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You wan bury yourself grin why did he started using concrete wall in the first place? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

Here we go again with APC rants. Rochas himself is smarter than you lot. Going into the opposition to spite the presidency and win sympathetic opinions while slowing down development as a consequence. Only one winner here, Rochas grin

Master stroke!

You get sillier with more comments you post, APGA has always been an opposition party, except you think it's just a branch of PDP.

angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: The only beef this folks have against Rochas is that he joined APC.

Myopic illiterates..

the joke is on you, mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

You wan bury yourself grin why did he started using concrete wall in the first place? grin

As long as the walls are strong enough for the purpose blocks are a better option cost-wise.

The house in which you reside is it made of concrete wall??

If so permit me to call whoever built that house a mumu!!

P.S. The bolded part shows why you need to register for Rochas' free education program.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

the joke is on you, mumu grin

I just want to destroy your mumuish thread..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by Onyegecha(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2014
bruno419: who is better

Many people are better than Rochas. Ohakim did terrible things in Imo bur what Rochas came to do is to show Ohakim that he needs to learn more tricks from him, THE 419 GRAND MASTER himself. He has succeeded but i will advise that he should not rejoice too much yet. The same crowd that shouted ''hail him' will soon shout 'crucify him'.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You get sillier with more comments you post, APGA has always been an opposition party, except you think it's just a branch of PDP.

angry angry angry angry

APGA voted PDP presidential candidates. APC is clearly an opposition, are you daft? grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by filiks(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Seriously? Rochas did build many of the school buildings constructed earlier with pre-cast walls and the bill of quantities for those buildings were prepared based on that type of construction. The person you quoted said it in other words already. Do you get it now?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

As long as the walls are strong enough for the purpose blocks are a better option cost-wise.

The house in which you reside is it made of concrete wall??

If so permit me to call whoever built that house a mumu!!

half concrete, half blocks, and maybe clay will be used to complete the classrooms, mumu people grin

5 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2014
filiks:

Seriously? Rochas did build many of the school buildings constructed earlier with pre-cast walls and the bill of quantities for those buildings were prepared based on that type of construction. The person you quoted said it in other words already. Do you get it now?

Don't mind him, it's so easy to deceive Nigerians.
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

APGA voted PDP presidential candidates. APC is clearly an opposition, are you daft? grin

That APGA adopted GEJ in 2011 doesn't change their status as an opposition party. Afterall AD did the same thing in 2003.

You are the daft one here...

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2014
filiks:

My point is that it is ok to use blocks for building of classroom....... SIMPLE!!

You have to consider the cost implication of using pre-cast concrete walls for building.
Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2014
The workers and bricklayer doing the classrooms are learners, boys paid for daily jobs by those who cornered the concrete classroom funds. Abandoned projects everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

That APGA adopted GEJ in 2011 doesn't change their status as an opposition party. Afterall AD did the same thing in 2003.

You are the daft one here...

Why didn't APC adopt PDP then, I will bully you throughout this thread "Daftus lakplakpa" grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

My point is that it is ok to use blocks for building of classroom....... SIMPLE!!

You have to consider the cost implication of using pre-cast concrete walls for building.

the cost implication was considered. The allure of concrete walls was the selling point. Money was approved and paid, then stories. .........

now you are singing the song of cost implications, the money is resting in one swiss bank account. You have to grow some brain cells mumu grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by lakpalakpa: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2014
vanbonattel:

Why didn't APC adopt PDP then, I will bully you throughout this thread "Daftus lakplakpa" grin

You are a dunce!!

Did AD stop being an opposition party in 2003 because they adopted the PDP's candidate??

You are too dull for my liking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2014
We know he swindled us in educational matters, can we move to another sector of governmental development?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas And His Monumental Looting Of Imo State by vanbonattel: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You are a dunce!!

Did AD stop being an opposition party in 2003 because they adopted the PDP's candidate??

You are too dull for my liking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are desperate to divert from the main point, APGA and APC are not an opposition party, but Rochas is a confirmed crook grin let's face it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You May Know The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge Lies From Sahara Reporter Exposed / Could This Be Shekau At Aso Rock? (pics) / Aba Celebrates Biafra Heroes Day In Grand Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.