Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

With Bleeding Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Bleeding Heart (540 Views)

Nigeria Has Been Raped To Bleeding Point. / Fayose To Buhari: Unecessary Trips Bleeding Country’s Economy / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Bleeding Heart by ngaz(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2014
God help Nigeria,just finished watching a documentary by Jide olarenwaju on history of Nigeria,the civil war,the political greed,nepotism,corruption,children that died of hunger,the suffering the bloodshed,the agony and pain,I personally lost an uncle to the war,I don't know whom you lost,or how your parents hurt,we all bled even before we were born,cos when two elephants fight,the grasses suffer.now the dirty politicking that rid the nation decades ago is manifesting again,just as a newlyborn grows bigger as the day goes by,so the evil that dirty politicking perpetrates keeps increasing in strides as the days go by,poor Nigerians suffer,you and me,victims of the bomb blasts,the chibok girls,imagine their fate,after 80days,the fear,agony,the virgins amongst them are likely to return deflowered,and their hearts will be scarred as well as their womanhood,and what do we do,me and you,we try to create fun at ist lady grammar,we try to apportion blame on GEJ,we try to do anything that will not hold us accountable,with our silence and nonchalancy,we let things flow by,when we can do more,yes in our helplessness,we are strong,we r strong cos of our number and singleminded desire for peace,we are strong if we can quit the laughter and be the change we aspire to see in our nation,that little effort you put in counts volumes,if only we can see what our fathers saw during the war,if only we can all coexist with oNe voice without aNy tribal barrier,if only we can put aside greed,nepotism and quest for power,if we can see govt as a call for service and not to be hailed as an oga at the top.we all,individually,make up this nation,we are the tribes and religion segregation,we all lament about.the president is only but one person,u and me are the masses,we need to let this revolutionary change our dear founding fathers so desperately fought for,though them left us a banner soiled with war and scars,we the youths could and will correct the order of chaos,segregation trending,we can set the landscale and our leaders and fathers will follow.so lend the helping hand to your neigbour,be shoulder he can lean on regardless of the tribe nor religion,project the image of a new Nigeria,a better one,restore our glory as the gaints of Africa,lets radiate this goodness,peace and love cos evil prevail when good people fail to act.so be visible in your campaign for a better peaceful Nigeria,be fearless,be a symbol of love for love conquers all,cos in a dark room, a lit candle always illuminates,so imagine a Nigeria where you and I are shinning forth.in the north,south east and west,lit candles shining,this will override any darkness in our way,so you see, the problem is actually with you and me and not those pple we are blaming.let's strive to leave for our children a better banner, a banner of love and integrity.it all starts with you and me.thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment Saga: Ebonyi Speaker Impeached. / BAUCHI: Gunmen Slay Traditional Leader / One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.